It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA basically molesting 3 year old! (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is a video of a TSA worker violating a three year old. Watch closely about half way through as his mother helps hold his pants up an the TSA grabs his genitals with both hands.

This is the most sickening thing Ive seen in this terrorism madness.
The most disturbing thing is how his mother smiles and cooperates with these people.

You're seriously telling me this 3yr old and his mother are national security threats?

No, actually their just easy targets!

www.youtube.com...

^^

Don't know how to imbedd mods please help.

edit on 14-11-2010 by ISHAMAGI because: link

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

there ya go.. quote my post to see the code I used. watching now...
edit on 11-14-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My goodness. I guess people are either going to have to be molested or not fly any place. The actual touch only lasted a second but still, I don't think there was a bomb in that little boy's pants. This is the level we are willing to put up with to feel safe on a plane?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Edit: Just realized it was already embedded.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Embedded for you ^^

When you embed a youtube video, just click the "vid youtube" button up-top on your posting page and copy the video ID number into it. In this case, that would be "VN6pJ7nP1yA"

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
Watch closely about half way through as his mother helps hold his pants up an the TSA grabs his genitals with both hands.

Although I'm against the TSA doing these pat downs, this was hardly a TSA agent grabbing his genitals with both hands. Sensationalizing a bit are we?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is ridiculous... I feel like the airports here in America are a sign of things to come, which is definitely not a good thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
This is a video of a TSA worker violating a three year old. Watch closely about half way through as his mother helps hold his pants up an the TSA grabs his genitals with both hands.

This is the most sickening thing Ive seen in this terrorism madness.
The most disturbing thing is how his mother smiles and cooperates with these people.

You're seriously telling me this 3yr old and his mother are national security threats?

No, actually their just easy targets!

www.youtube.com...

^^

Don't know how to imbedd mods please help.

edit on 14-11-2010 by ISHAMAGI because: link

What I saw was a completely harmless pat down. No, the guy didn't grab the little kids little ones. The kid didn't seem to be crying as if he were assaulted. He might have touched him, with a glove down there, but he did not grab him, it wasn't a physical.

They don't check people at airports just because of terrorism. Deny your ignorance and realize there are a lot of things that can go wrong on a plane.

Do you really think the government wants these people to actually sexually assault you? You really think OUR GOVERNMENT is out to get us? Without us, THEY HAVE NO JOB.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
seriously? there was no "inappropriate" handling going on there, the agent was helping with the button or belt on the pants, as was the parent. I have a young child and didnt see anything out of line here, the agent especially was not touching the little boys genitals.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
seems like theres witchhunt lately. if a sniffer dog singled them out then fair enough, they have to some kind of search. I cant imagine security guards enjoy searching people, as for searching 3 year olds, i think theyd just feel stupid more than anything. the vid doesnt show any context so i dont think its fair to judge anything from this.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
While I don't agree with the title of this thread, the mere fact that the child was searched evoked a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach regarding what we are teaching our children.

This has NOTHING to do with terrorism. This has to do with conditioning. Get the children to assume that this type of lunacy is the norm and they'll just go along with it since it is what they've been taught from an early age.

Quite frankly I was sickened most by the mother who just went along with it as though it was standard procedure to wand down a three year old......for the greater good.

Silence and acquiescence equate to consent. If you are willing to allow your child to go through this, that is on you.

My child will not be touched nor ever placed in a circumstance such as this. While I can't say I saw any inappropriate touching, I saw nothing about the search that was appropriate to begin with.

edit on 14-11-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You people better stand up!
what do they have to do to you,
What will it take?(a cavity search on our babies?) (Oh' its coming).. It seems theres no limit to the abuse you will take.
Will you all go quietly in the night?
Like the jews in ww2 or, are you gona do something?
Like what ? how "bout Do not submit!
People watch this cripe happening and
say well, its none of my business thats his problem.
Well let me tell you something...That BOY is you !
He's your son, And the sooner you realize this the better.
Because if you dont,You are going to loose everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
While I don't agree with the title of this thread, the mere fact that the child was searched evoked a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach regarding what we are teaching our children.

This has NOTHING to do with terrorism. This has to do with conditioning. Get the children to assume that this type of lunacy is the norm and they'll just go along with it since it is what they've been taught from an early age.

Quite frankly I was sickened most by the mother who just went along with it as though it was standard procedure to wand down a three year old......for the greater good.

Silence and acquiescence equate to consent. If you are willing to allow your child to go through this, that is on you.

My child will not be touched nor ever placed in a circumstance such as this. While I can't say I saw any inappropriate touching, I saw nothing about the search that was appropriate to begin with.

Fear is the enemy. Paranoia will besiege the mind.

Why are we being conditioned, and what for? Are they going to try to take the people over by starting out with searches in airports?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

OP you need to get your eyes checked,.
this thread also needs to be relabeled
no junk touching,. this is normal checking of belt area

edit on 14-11-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Perfect response. I also did not see anyone touching the little boys genitals but this is absolutely a case of conditioning the public to accept these "procedures". If you start them accepting it while they are still young, when they get older it will seem "normal".

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

No,. this was not conditioning.
this was a normal part of the procedure when a metal object sets of the wand,... listen to the vid.
every time he wanded the boys waist, it set off the wand.
that is what is supposed to happen,. Dont you ever fly?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

this was a normal part of the procedure when a metal object sets of the wand,... listen to the vid.

This was not conditioning? Do you own a pair of pants that won't set off a metal detector? Of course the wand was set off when wielded about the waist area. The offending objects are called zippers and buttons.

This is completely about conditioning the youth to see such treatment as normal.

Do I every fly? Would 30K miles a year be sufficient for you?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

This was not conditioning? Do you own a pair of pants that won't set off a metal detector? Of course the wand was set off when wielded about the waist area. The offending objects are called zippers and buttons.

Wow,I fly at least that,. and yes I do own pants that dont set off wands
several pairs,.
there called Dress pants.
and really what reason as the wanding has been done for MANY years
is there to require TSA to have a need to "condition" a child.
the ratio of children in airports to adults and teens is far less.
so the TSA has meetings each day and says" make sure we get the children
each time."
The kid just may only fly a few time in his life.
I dont see this happening to every child that goes through an airport.
I see ALOT of airports,. so no, it wasnt conditioning..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

3 Year Old Girl Accosted by TSA - www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-11-2010 by Consciouscrew because: Video was removed by 'Tribune' - Reposted.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Many more people need to see this one.

This is outrageous! I notice that the camera was shut off for the moments right after the belt buckle...
Oh yes, this is unblievably wrong!

new topics

top topics

join