Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Originally posted by Deja`Vu
reply to post by In nothing we trust
May I ask, what makes you feel this way?
Everything is illegal
Regulations are oppresive
We are all prisoners held in a failed, oppresive system
Optimism is dead
We are all being manipulated
The elites are playing money games with funny money and pass laws to enrich themselves
The poor are too stupid to rise up or question their own situation, because they get paid by the elite to remain stupid. Well let's face it most of
them are stupid even if they don't get paid.
The media controls peoples thoughts by broadcasting whatever version of the truth they feel like portraying.
Nobody can agree on anything
No one is responsible for anything
Everyone is greedy
They all want money, so let's give it to 'em
Spin up the printing presses boys - Let them eat paper
Even those who feel like I do feel helpless to do anything
What kind of a future am I leaving to my kids?
Something that I believe in?
edit on 14-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)
Every thing you have said here is true, but I would like you to hear my answers opposed to yours. Look I know when times get tough, most people want
to give up. But it is this moment we must look at the good things not the bad, because if we choose the bad, we loose focus and if we lose focus we
may endanger our own life. Now I follow my own made up religion with, made up of many others. I do not believe in personal items i.e material
things. Because in the end, they really mean nothing when you are dead, even if you pass them on to your children, which they can buy there own by
the way. And they way kids are going these days, they will probably just throw it away any way, because it will either fall apart, or they have no
interest in it what so ever. Only because they have learned from us, and that every thing we posses is always in our heart and not our hands. Any
way let me respond to your answers.
1. "Everything maybe illegal, But it only illegal, if they find out about it. In other words keep it to your self, trust no one. as long as your
not harming others, your safe."
2. Regulations are oppressive?, "I am not sure what this is referring to, but it must be important if its oppressive. No pun intended. But hey at
least I am not running the show, and getting my ass kicked from it. "
3. We are all prisoners held in a failed, oppressive system. "Well not really, we only can become prisoners of our self. Only people Allow the PTB
control everyone. In order for one to be free, he or she must only run by his own law. That's as long as it is not harming others, even by
4. optimism is dead? "being optimistic, in the typical sense of the word, ultimately means one expects the best possible outcome from any given
situation. so then the easiest thing to do is to stop thinking like that. Its only dead if you allow it to be that way within yourself. "
5. We are all being manipulated? " Again the only person who can be manipulated is your self, others will only follow. Some refuse to follow, but
stick with the one law. "
6. The elites are playing money games with funny money. " Yes greed has the upper hand at the moment, but karma can be a real bitch some times.
Don't worry no harm will come to the greedy, but wallowing in self pitty for the rest of there days, on how much a fool they had become. I don't
know about you, but psychological head ache would be worse than physical pain. Pain is good, at least its over and done with, psychological can be
Way to long and well you get the idea."
7. The poor are too stupid to rise up or question their own situation, because they get paid by the elite to remain stupid. Well let's face it most
of them are stupid even if they don't get paid. "The only best answer for this, is to help these people get back on there feet, All people need
some help every now and then."
8. The media controls peoples thoughts by broadcasting whatever version of the truth they feel like portraying. "Well this is one Good reason I do
not watch or follow it, And now I think you know what to do there."
9. Nobody can agree on anything. " I Totally agree with you there"
10. No one is responsible for anything. "who, what, when, where are the greatest tools a man or woman has against the PTB. Use the same things upon
those who do the distracting first.
11.Everyone is greedy. "well I am not greedy, are you, that makes 2, I know a few others, so that makes about 5. So you see not everybody, just
12. They all want money, so let's give it to 'em. "Well we could do that, or we could just not give it to them
or only give them a small amount by purchasing food. And not buy materiel possessions. So in a sense you are giving it too them any way. So the
reverse is needed. What always happens to those who don't realize what they have until it's all gone?"
13. Spin up the printing presses boys - Let them eat paper. " This is obviously another proof of what greed can do to people. Like I already said,
Karma can be a bitch."
14. Even those who feel like I do feel helpless to do anything. " The only thing I can say to this is, positive thinking can go along way, but
those who can put action to there positive thoughts can go all the way."
15. What kind of a future am I leaving to my kids? " as I have kids of my own, I would like to add, that as long as I keep teaching the errors of
mans ways, and teach them how to fix these ways, they will have a very bright future, because in the end they are our future. It's depends on what
we teach them the way, for it to become a better place.
So if you want to throw it away, the choice is yours entirely. Possessions or no possessions is the only choice to make. As sometimes I might hold
onto something for a while, but if it becomes to the point where it becomes rubbish, that's where it goes. I hope you feel better soon, from who is
really upsetting you.. all the best and I hope some of this gave you a little laugh
Love and peace to you and yours