It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web-Bots "Tipping Point" 11/14/10 BIG EVENT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
George Ure answered alot of questions on his blog this morning.
Urban Survival

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I just had a thought occur to me. Web Bot supposedly "predicted" 9-11. So I attempted to find the web bot 2001 report and I can not seem to find one anywhere. As a matter of fact, I have found no evidence that web bot was even around in 2001. Can any of the Web Bot believers help me out here? I would love to read the actual Web Bot 9-11 prediction.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

There's good reason you can't find it. It didn't.

It was just another case of someone taking a sentence or two out of thousands and then applying it to a recent event. It was never predicted and we were never forewarned of 9/11 through web-bot's laughably ridiculous method of data collection and interpretation.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
Well, it's 5:15 PST. No huge event that has "everyone talking" has happened. I think any credibility the Web-Bots program has been quite comprimised. While there may have been a few "hits" over the years with a newsworthy event here or there, the major calamities predicted by Mr. High have not occurred. Add to today's flop, here's a few of the last "failed" predictions:

July 8, 2008 - A severe earthquake was supposed to have occurred near San Diego.
Dec. 2008 - "Twin quakes" quite major magnitude was supposed to have occurred in the PNW.
March 2009 - A global "coastal event" was to occur worldwide with sudden sea level rise and would be a ELE
Summer 2009 - The "Summer of Hell" most likely caused by a major war.
Fall 2009 - Another market crash and/or banking holiday SEVERE financial calamity.

... Those are just a few. I think we need to direct our attention to KNOWN trends coming down the pike based on current events, such as inflation, currency devaluation, etc. and not get carried away with "prophetic" schemes.

i remember at first the "web-bots" said it was going to be the 11th. strange...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join