It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web-Bots "Tipping Point" 11/14/10 BIG EVENT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, it's 5:15 PST. No huge event that has "everyone talking" has happened. I think any credibility the Web-Bots program has been quite comprimised. While there may have been a few "hits" over the years with a newsworthy event here or there, the major calamities predicted by Mr. High have not occurred. Add to today's flop, here's a few of the last "failed" predictions:

July 8, 2008 - A severe earthquake was supposed to have occurred near San Diego.
Dec. 2008 - "Twin quakes" quite major magnitude was supposed to have occurred in the PNW.
March 2009 - A global "coastal event" was to occur worldwide with sudden sea level rise and would be a ELE
Summer 2009 - The "Summer of Hell" most likely caused by a major war.
Fall 2009 - Another market crash and/or banking holiday SEVERE financial calamity.

... Those are just a few. I think we need to direct our attention to KNOWN trends coming down the pike based on current events, such as inflation, currency devaluation, etc. and not get carried away with "prophetic" schemes.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't get how web bot had anything to do with Time-wave zero. since wasnt that the correlation someone tried to make? which ultimately started this 11/14/2010.

plus the drop if it was related to time wave zero, it would have to do with novelty.. and everyone had been saying that today seemed odd.. we have nothing new... its all the same boguesness.. in essence, a lack of novelty. = drop in novelty.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah but...

What about all the Yemen earthquakes?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Maybe something has happened we just aren't aware yet, or maybe their prediction is slightly off by a day or two?

I say give it one more day and see what happens. Although, I'm sure nothing will.. I'm always willing to give one more day.

Patience.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Dont forget africa. The same amount of quakes and mags...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I would like to point out that most financial markets are closed. If a major market moving event did take place it wouldn't be known until markets open tomorrow, or until the event is announced. The timeline is just that, a timeline that the tipping point began. I think the same could be said for wars in the past and such as well. The tipping point wasn't necessarily the declaration of war, but the moment that led to the declaration. Just my .02.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Me thinks the only way, the Web-Snot, would be redeemed, is if the market around the world tank Monday. Then it would seem that the PTB did make some moves on Sunday that we couldn't see.

Short of this, or a Nuke falling out of the sky, I will call an epic fail and move on with my measly pittance.

I hope I can move on....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Something important may have happened.
It doesn't necessarily follow that we should know that it did.
I'll give it a week,
if I don't find out anything then I'll have to toss the web bot too.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am very curious... with all the things web bot has gotten wrong over the years, what makes people think this prediction will be any different?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

it just "resonates" maaaaaaaan.

I've probably come across 25 posts this week that says "if this one doesn't pan out I'm done with this stuff."
This stuff? ATS intelligence levels are at an all-time low imo. Hopefully tardtoberfest will wrap up with a mass exodus of disgruntled children and leave a void that we can fill with productive and intelligent discussion.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
from the 5th to the 14th:
Obama trip = building tension.

14th Obama back in USA.

what went on in those meetings? well they definitely discussed something we're not told about and we will only find out very late... but we might start feeling the affects of those agreements within the next few weeks/months.

When Hitler and Stalin signed the molotov-ribberntrop pact nobody knew about it until Poland was partitioned a few weeks later. only then the world was affected by the results of the pact as it divided europe between germany and the soviet union... Russia expands into Poland, Germany expands and sets ready for a one front war with France. The allies lose an ally, and Poland ceases to exist, from there the soviet union expands even more into the Baltic states which results in war with Finland. Germany expands into Denmark Norway, then... blah blah blah

not saying this is a similar pact Obama signed with Asia, but you get the point. we're not told everything that happened and we will feel the effect later...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But I also hope people won't come back in a month when WWIII starts saying, "See! All this was because of 11/14!"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Me thinks the only way, the Web-Snot, would be redeemed, is if the market around the world tank Monday. Then it would seem that the PTB did make some moves on Sunday that we couldn't see.

Short of this, or a Nuke falling out of the sky, I will call an epic fail and move on with my measly pittance.

I hope I can move on....

according to glenn beck and other i have read, our markets (australia and asia) would be the first to close down low and yours would open to the panic. our closed earlier and it was up slightly.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's absolute BS. When will folks wake up to the fact that this is a business (feeding off folks gullibility). Before the dates were changed, ole Cliff was forecasting 'global thermonuclear war'.
And now he is saying it was the release of that woman who was under house arrest. It's called moving the boundaries. Fact is - something will ALWAYS be happening. Talk about a win win situation....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

What?? The "tipping point" is some women who got off house arrest? Please tell me your kidding. That is too funny, you couldn't write a comedy like this

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by starchild10

What?? The "tipping point" is some women who got off house arrest? Please tell me your kidding. That is too funny, you couldn't write a comedy like this

For heavens sake it's what Cliff is saying - not me!
www.halfpasthuman.com...
Yes - too funny. Or rather 'desperate'. Gotta keep selling those reports...
edit on 15-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I like how many of you have no idea how web bot works, or what it was initially created for, but you are all willing to believe that it can tell the future.

Oh well, keep clutching at straws, at least its entertaining

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I like how many of you have no idea how web bot works, or what it was initially created for, but you are all willing to believe that it can tell the future.

Well this is what he was saying earlier. And yes he was interpreting it as war.
www.halfpasthuman.com...
Why are folks not calling him on this?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Well this is what he was saying earlier. And yes he was interpreting it as war.
www.halfpasthuman.com...
Why are folks not calling him on this?

If webbot is so good, why is it always so vague on its predictions? Its always interpreted as something else. Hope none of you have actually spent money on it

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

so damn right. There should be IQ test at ats registration.

Most of these people are not here seeking the truth but to entertain themselves.The others are the gullibles ones that will believe anything that can lighten their weak mind full of doom #.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join