It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory, my recent experiences, and a shocking idea that may change the way you think

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

How much more clearer can it get than that? Perhaps the debates should never be about religion, but more about "what" God is. It seems to me that God is energy, and that same energy is within us to be able to direct and apply for good (God's will), not for selfish reasons (evil), yet we are babies and have no clue what we're doing or that we're even doing it. Again, I'll use the analogy of giving a loaded gun to a toddler who's never seen a gun before.

This goes a long way in helping me to understand WHY meditating is important. It clears and relaxes the mind....the engine room of the creative forces in the universe. If I am at least partially correct in ANY of my theories here, what a fascinating world this will become very shortly!

I think you may not be very far off on your thinking here. Sounds like you may have reached a point in your evolution where you are becoming more aware of these energies and perhaps learn how to wield them for the good of humanity.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

My whole life has been an experience!! But before I get into that, I tell you, God has been calling to you. Follow your heart, seek and you shall find. Knock and the door will be opened to you. Myself, I have always been a deep believer in my heart and awesome things have happened to/for me. I have dreamed dreams and seen them come true. The most astounding was when we were on vacation, driving, and I was daydreaming and suddenly I had a visual image of my husband in a wheelchair. It happened more than once. I said to him, honey you won't believe this, but I just had a vision of you in a wheelchair and I just want you to know that if anything like that happens to you I will take care of you. About 15 years later he was in a high speed head on collision with numerous life threatening injuries including a severe brain injury. He indeed ended up in a wheelchair after coming out of a LONG coma and I'm still caring for him now (20 years later). But I have been so blessed with everything I need and more than I need to survive this. So hang in there and ride that "razor blade of life" but you don't have to ever feel alone. Your soul knows.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownPhilosopher
... But again, this always brings me back to the original question, why the need to experience its own creation? Why seperate from the source in the first place? What purpose can possibly be fulfilled by an all knowing thinking thing to continually experience itself in different fashions?

What about this idea ... think of a position in a chess game. It's all right there, the position contains everything you need to know about it. But to find that out, you might analyze and play out many variations. So then the Creator is trying out this "position", this creation, and seeing what its implications are.

<< 1  2   >>

join