It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Google is really saying in their logos?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Ok folks here is my light hearted take on thing's..........
The logo designer is a sex freak! Within the 69 (a sexual position) is a bone i.e sexual talk, Give a dog a bone! We also have a duck as in (you are going to get donald ducked) Rhyming slang for Fu&**%ed. And we also have a key, the female has the lock and the male has the key! Then again this could be total BS.........only you can decide

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Good post!
Some of the google art does look a bit questionable, I'll keep that in mind when looking on google from now on

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

Nice theory , thanks bro !

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjaya
reply to post by davespanners

Ahhh!

Thank you I see it now, my monitor is set up for print design so the colours are a bit more muted it's a bit darker then a lot of peoples.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

No problem
, and by the way what really caught my attention was the "blinking" feature of the "69" ( I don't know if your monitor set up allows you to see it blinking).

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

You are looking to much into something.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

A few more thoughts on the subject ...

[Kappa-Epsilon-Phi-Alpha-Lambda-Eta Xi-Theta]

THE WAY TO SUCCEED-AND THE WAY TO
SUCK EGGS!

This is the Holy Hexagram.
Plunge from the height, O God, and interlock with
Man!
Plunge from the height, O Man, and interlock with
Beast!
The Red Triangle is the descending tongue of grace;
the Blue Triangle is the ascending tongue of
prayer
This Interchange, the Double Gift of Tongues, the
Word of Double Power-ABRAHADABRA!-is
the sign of the GREAT WORK, for the GREAT
WORK is accomplished in Silence. And behold is
not that Word equal to Cheth, that is Cancer.
whose Sigil is [Cancer]?
This Work also eats up itself, accomplishes its own
end, nourishes the worker, leaves no seed, is per-
fect in itself.
Little children, love one another!

The Book of Lies (Crowley) Chapter 69, "The Way to
Succeed—and the Way to Suck Eggs!" (sucking seed and sucking eggs referring to mutual oral sex ?)

The Key of the Mysteries Levi, Eliphas (1861, translated 2001 by Aleister Crowley)

"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."[10] "The flaming star, which, when turned upside down, is the hierolgyphic [sic] sign of the goat of Black Magic, whose head may be drawn in the star, the two horns at the top, the ears to the right and left, the beard at the bottom. It is the sign of antagonism and fatality. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns."[11] "Let us keep the figure of the Five-pointed Star always upright, with the topmost triangle pointing to heaven, for it is the seat of wisdom, and if the figure is reversed, perversion and evil will be the result."[12]

^ Levi, Eliphas (1861, translated 2001 by Aleister Crowley). The Key of the Mysteries. Found at www.scribd.com... page 69.
en.wikipedia.org...

69. Arhans and Sages of the boundless Vision are rare as
is the blossom of the udumbara tree. Arhats are born at
midnight hour, together with the sacred plant of nine and
seven stalks, the holy flower that opens and blooms in
darkness, out of the pure dew and on the frozen bed of snow-
capped heights, heights that are trodden by no sinful foot.
The Voice Of Silence (Seven Portals) H.P.Blavatsky

Peace
edit on 15-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Really?

You do understand that you can buy the google logo on the home page? Its expensive, but some marketers have done just that for roll-outs or anniversaries of products. Its for sale just as much as the "results" to the right and the "results" in the tan box at the top. Most of the time, the marketing company provides the logo variation.

And everyone has seen Google change its logo for differnet holidays and special events.

Did the designer in charge "sneak" one by the management? Maybe so. Is Google promoting a hidden numerological NWO-like agenda? Probably not.

Ockham's razor needs to be honed and applied to more ATS threads.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d179d594d3a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hate to rain on a good conspiracy but one of my friends from High School is a programmer for Google, he's one of the brains behind the logos. He thought it was really funny that there were conspiracy theorists disecting his work!

But really, he's in his late 30's, skateboards and is part of the bay area hacker community. As far as random hidden messages, I'd say he would definitely put junk in there for fun and inside jokes. As far as nefarious NWO stuff? I really don't think so.

I'll have to forward this thread to him, he'll get a chuckle.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Hate to rain on a good conspiracy but one of my friends from High School is a programmer for Google, he's one of the brains behind the logos. He thought it was really funny that there were conspiracy theorists disecting his work!

But really, he's in his late 30's, skateboards and is part of the bay area hacker community. As far as random hidden messages, I'd say he would definitely put junk in there for fun and inside jokes. As far as nefarious NWO stuff? I really don't think so.

I'll have to forward this thread to him, he'll get a chuckle.

Thanks Bro, that was my first thought, that's why I've stated at the end of the post:

"So my point is , what this guys trying to say? Is that a joke or what? "

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join