It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Google is really saying in their logos?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Okay some stuff to think about :

11/08/2010 1+1+8+2+1= 13

Looks like a 69 blinking?
Interesting analysis of Google's Numerology

More about 69:
Properties of the number 69
Symbolism:
Represent the perfection reached by those which liquidated their Karma, as a reward of the tests passed.
Symbol of the couple, the attachment, where links are created.
Bible
It is the number of crimes committed by Abimelech against his seventy brothers, wire of Jerubbaal, this is to say seventy minus one because one of them escaped. (Jg 9,24)
General
Occurrence
The verb to graze is used 69 times in the Bible.
Now that Key:

The three dots .*. (masonic/O.T.O/A∴ A∴ signature)
Like this from Liber500 :
A∴ A∴
Publication in Class B.
Imprimatur:
N. Fra. A∴ A∴
(the 69 looks obvious , but one can get more numbers from there)

So my point is , what this guys trying to say? Is that a joke or what?

Peace

P.S. (I'm aware about the X-ray discovery , but anyway...)

edit on 14-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: P.S.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
or that the o's were a way to put a fun picture of an x-rayed stomach. stop with the numbers plz. yes, google is evil, only because of shoddy business practises. bring up how the get rid of any competition (save microdoft, u couldnt buy those bastards if you tried) rather than numerology plz, might get better response

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hypocrites

Since when are stomachs in the same of the number 69?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hypocrites

Yes, I agree with your point about Google business and the way they do it, but why all this symbolism?

(no I'm not a numerology enthusiast , but Google guys are...)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

I noticed all the symbolism as soon as this one came out. I agree the 69 is of much significance.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Could be their favourite position?

But seriously, I think it looks like singular quotation marks

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

I was really going to post about this. Good topic, I remembered this logo from earlier this week.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

:-) Perhaps indeed is their favorite position ! Now let's assume is quotation marks what are they quoting ? The "key" and the 3 balls , orbs, OO or whatever?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's funny that people discount any chance of there being a hidden meaning behind the logos.
If I was creating the logo I'd be putting little messages in them that people wouldn't notice unless they studied it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm not discounting the genius of the creators of google... I mean have you looked at how much cash these guys rake in??? Stock is sitting well over 600/share!

But honestly, as you pointed out in the bottom of your post, they more than likely just thought they were being witty putting objects in the name for the x-ray.

The problem with numerology/web bot/bible code or any other of those mentalities is the fact that when you are looking for something you find it anywhere and everywhere.

I truly think google was trying to be creative.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
It's funny that people discount any chance of there being a hidden meaning behind the logos.
If I was creating the logo I'd be putting little messages in them that people wouldn't notice unless they studied it.

I won't say that people don't do this, but not everything is a "TPTB conspiracy" where hidden symbols and messages run rampant. Sometimes a picture is nothing more than that.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

I'm not saying it has to be related to a conspiracy. If I was making logos for a website that gets as many views as google I'd hide things in it for my own amusement.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Google=69

6+9=15

15=The Devil in the Rider-Waite Tarot

The Devil=Google

100% Proved.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
go ogle, seems fairly straight-foward without all the mathematics

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
go ogle, seems fairly straight-foward without all the mathematics

Yeah, I was ogling go ogle and saw strange things!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Do you honestly think if there was some all powerful group of people out there hell bent on controlling the world their gonna advertise their plans through symbols and hidden signs. Get real. Use a little common sense when you think about things like this.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

Maybe you are right, but I think you underestimate the power of symbols... Here some links of interest :
Occult-Symbolism-Galore
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.crossroad.to...
Occult-Symbolism-complete-version

Or just go an look at the dollar bill , nuff symbols there?

When one chooses to cross the boundary between visual symbolism (pictures), and textual symbolism, there are a few factors that should be noted. As the old adage goes "a picture is worth a thousand words." Visual symbolism can be complex, because often times there much more going on in the image than in, say, a given paragraph. Issues of size, perspective, location, and shading all play roles in the message a viewer derives from an image. Color is a major part of pictures too, serving to layer meaning on top of meaning.

www.umich.edu... l/

ATS search : symbo lism

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have read through all the posts and I still for the life of me can't see where the number 69 comes into the Google logo, can someone point it out more clearly?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join