It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Duff: In Motion: The Plot to Destroy The United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Plans are in motion for a “false flag” attack on America. Iran will be blamed, everyone knows that and Iran will be totally innocent. This is the last thing Iran would ever want. The most likely scenario is a nuclear attack. Two bombs are missing, bombs built by Israel in South Africa and lost long ago. These were supposedly Saddam’s bombs. Now we are told Iran has them. Israel has had them all along and the fear, they may be inside the United States already.

The Israeli game with these weapons is one of the worst kept secrets in the world and has already cost the deaths of many. It will take nothing short of the detonation of one of this Hiroshima sized Israeli nukes to push America into Israel’s war with Iran, much as hunting for these nukes which Israel informed President Bush were in Iraq, led “the decider” to making one of the many blunders of his career. Our next 9/11 will be nuclear.

Full Article
www.veteranstoday.com...
edit on 14/11/10 by masqua because: Removed All Caps from title

edit on 14/11/10 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags for external material

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You know, the part where it says "Israel has full control of the new congress and plans to bring it to war"....do you think that is why there is so much fear over some tea party candidates like Rand Paul, who has suggested CUTTING the defense budget?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The WebBot has also predicted that something bigger than 9/11 is going to start happening this weekend and last for the next 63 days.

More info in the "Friday November 12, 2010" entry
IT will take 63-days (+/-) to be fully realized in mass consciousness instead of the short [by comparison] release period back on 9/11/2001 which lasted just under 3-hours in modelspace.
urbansurvival.com...

An episode from The Simpsons also shows a false flag nuclear attack

edit on 14-11-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Give me a break!!!! First off, where is the evidence presented by the article of any nukes missing and in possession of Israel? I'm not saying it can not happen, but the article shows zero evidence for such. Secondly, after reading the race rant in the article, it lost more credibility for me.

Web Bot is a joke. Anyone who puts stock into what Web Bot says as if it can predict future events is just foolish. The majority of things predicted by Web Bot never come to pass, the things you can make an argument for in favor of web bot are, quite frankly, generic predictions. As an example, a few years back (2009 perhaps) Web Bot said there will be "earth changes" in the form of volcanoes, floods, earthquakes. Well they happen every year, so what kind of "prediction" is that really?

Web Bot's latest was supposed to be the 16th or something.... then they moved it up to the 14th. Well guess what? Today is the 14th here in the US and thus far it has been just another Sunday during the football season. In other places around the globe it is now the 15th, so Web Bot clearly has made yet again, another false prediction. Maybe one day they will get it right. After all even a blind squirrel will find a nut every now and again but I sure wont hold my breath

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Oh well now it all makes sense. Obviously The Simpson's know all.

Did we not learn our lesson about predicting future events from a cartoon?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

IT will take 63-days (+/-) to be fully realized in mass consciousness instead of the short [by comparison] release period back on 9/11/2001 which lasted just under 3-hours in modelspace.
urbansurvival.com...

How do you explain the part where Lisa is holding up a magazine with the words New York 9/11 on it with a picture of a bus heading towards the world trade centers?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The biggest problem with this Simpson's thing is the reasoning behind peoples choices in numbers. The hour hand is on the 6, the minute hand is on the 11. Pulling this "10" out of the entire clock structure is a stretch and a half. If anything, I see this happening either "June 2011" or "June 11th".

And even that is a stretch.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
The biggest problem with this Simpson's thing is the reasoning behind peoples choices in numbers. The hour hand is on the 6, the minute hand is on the 11. Pulling this "10" out of the entire clock structure is a stretch and a half. If anything, I see this happening either "June 2011" or "June 11th".

And even that is a stretch.

If you flip the clock upside down it says 01 9 11
I think they are trying to say there is going to be a Nuclear False Flag attack on January 9th 2011

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I can explain the "Lisa thing" very easily. It's a cartoon. The episode your referring to was aired in 1997. So why did nothing happen on 9/11/1997 or 98 or 99 or 2000? Can you show me where in that episode the year is given that would complete the "message"?

It could very well be a coincidence. The Trade Center Towers were one of the most recognizable areas on the Globe. It has always been a huge part of the NYC skyline. Just about any show that would show something about NY in a picture, would include the towers in it.

It is very easy to go back after the fact and say you found clues and anything that fits the idea can be used as evidence, weather it is real evidence or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

I can explain the "Lisa thing" very easily. It's a cartoon. The episode your referring to was aired in 1997. So why did nothing happen on 9/11/1997 or 98 or 99 or 2000? Can you show me where in that episode the year is given that would complete the "message"?

It could very well be a coincidence. The Trade Center Towers were one of the most recognizable areas on the Globe. It has always been a huge part of the NYC skyline. Just about any show that would show something about NY in a picture, would include the towers in it.

It is very easy to go back after the fact and say you found clues and anything that fits the idea can be used as evidence, weather it is real evidence or not.

If you look at the poster for the 200! Episode Poster Lisa is holding up before they play the clip it looks like 2001

And why would they put "200! Episode" and not "200th Episode!" ?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
not to mention thefourteenth isnt over, and i believe whatever "happens" wont be revealed for a week, maybe month. keep ur eyes open tho, seriously

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Missiles were just spotted being launched from a submarine over Los Angeles California on 11/10/2010
4 days ago

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
34 warships sent from US for Obama visit to India
www.ndtv.com...

34 warships, including an aircraft carrier,
Two jets, armed with advanced communication and security systems,
a fleet of over 40 cars
13 heavy-lift aircraft with high-tech equipment,
3 helicopters
and 500 US security personnel

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You might want to watch your video clip again. Pause it at 30 seconds. Lisa is holding up a "backstage pass" and it says "200th episode" not 200!. The "t" and "h" are stacked on top of each other.

When people watch these clips they ignore anything that does not fit their idea. For instance, everyone focuses on the 9 and the 2 towers and says it means 9-11... but what does the $ signify? What about the building on the left side of the cover? Why is that not a "1" also? Instead, people focus strictly on what fits their idea.

Then the video goes into the Lone Gunman clip. Which I agree, there may be something to that as what happens in that episode is very eerily accurate to what took place on 9-11, however the show offers no date for the event that I am aware of. Just some details. When you consider that Lone Gunman was written by the same people who wrote the X-Files, and it is admitted that the CIA gave ideas for the X-Files episodes, it stands to reason that there may be something to it. Again however.. notice no date? If you believe that the people who pull the strings disclose what they are going to do before they actually do it. This may be your disclosure.

Then the video goes into the show "Oil Storm". This is just laughable. A Hurricane hitting the Gulf and moving towards New Orleans has always been a possibility. It was never a secret that New Orleans was basically waiting for such an event. The Weather Channel has a show called "It could happen tomorrow" where they use various natural situations that could happen in specific areas. They even did a show prior to Katrina, which they never released because it was not ready for air until AFTER Katrina. In that episode they discuss the levees. They discuss what would happen if a Category 5 hurricane were to hit New Orleans head on. That being said, Katrina never hit New Orleans head on. It hit Mississippi head on. We just heard so much about New Orleans because it was the most heavily populated area to be effected especially considering the entire city is below sea level. A hurricane hitting New Orleans quite frankly was long overdue. Just like a hurricane hitting NYC is also long overdue. Which the Weather Channel looked at that possibility as well and it was a show worth watching.

Now this brings us to the movie "Knowing" which is again laughable to attribute that to the Gulf Oil leak. Again, nothing indicates a date for any event. The idea of oil rigs catching fire is nothing new and in the movie the rig catches fire and is put out after burning for 3 hours. The newcaster also explains the fire occurred due to "malfunction in the cooling system". This is not even comparable to what occurred with the Deepwater Horizon Rig. Attempting to connect the two incidents is really a classic example of grabbing onto anything that fits your idea, without actually looking at the incident and seeing that the two are not even remotely similar.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

This is what I point out to friends that use that episode as a premonition of things to come. What better way to show the New York skyline than the easily recognizable World Trade Center Towers.

People will try and claim anything and everything is evidence pointing to the next false flag without allowing themselves to process that information. They want it to be true, thus it is.

It is a convoluted meaning of "I Think, Therefore I am" in my opinion...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
You know, the part where it says "Israel has full control of the new congress and plans to bring it to war"....do you think that is why there is so much fear over some tea party candidates like Rand Paul, who has suggested CUTTING the defense budget?

Yes, I do. Anyone who challenges 'the plan' will be criticised, discredited and portrayed as betraying the country.

Also, perhaps the Zionists fear he will also want to cut the annual $3billion military aid which US gives to Israel.

edit on 14-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join