It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another fight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Darling, buy both!

Cut and shut (ouch!) and you have 2 perfectly good reversible covers that you will probably argue over what side goes up.......

MM

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks for all the good replys about witch comforter we should get. I appreciate it

Rod said he would consider us getting the plaid one BUT when I told him I wanted it to be red and black (like a lumberjacks' shirt) he gets all pissy with me and he says that IF its' plaid it aint gonna be black and red but green and purple (or something like that). It seems like we can't agree on anything.

Ronnie "Tough Guy" Williams

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I do not mean to be rude but I thought you should be informed to the fact that when I read your OP my Gaydar went off.....

There where even loud sirens and a robot voice saying "warning" "warning".
edit on 16-11-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hmm Red and Black ehh?

Do you mean like this by any chance?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a051a400f327.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
LOL inchworm....this is a conspiracy web site....not a dating site

Your only posts have been about your lover "rod ".....do you really think this is the place to post this nonsense??

Im trying not to be rude but its really hard not to lol.

Your asking about quilts.....will your next thread be about curtains or massage oil???

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
will your next thread be about curtains or massage oil???

You sure gotta lotta wise apple comments, dont' ya kid?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Explanation: And why the hell not?
Even you admit they are wise!
:shk:

Personal Disclosure: Your the one taking offence here at what is clearly some tongue in cheek comments that are completely benign in nature! If you really do have a problem with such comments then I highly recommend utilizing the 'alert' function found in the drop downlist when hovering with your cursor over the member button underneath all avatars members stats box.

P.S. This is also general chit chat and such simple questions should not be taken offence at OK.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Well la-de-da smart alec kid.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Your clearly a Ding Dong Wise Apple!
Alert yourself, I'm off to have a bath with my platonic life partner Mourice Le Fleur. If you want to join the big boys in the Bat Cave then your gonna have to adjust your attitude bub

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Your clearly a Ding Dong Wise Apple!
Alert yourself, I'm off to have a bath with my platonic life partner Mourice Le Fleur. If you want to join the big boys in the Bat Cave then your gonna have to adjust your attitude bub

Listen kid your not in charge of no batcave and I dont' give a hoot that your taking a bath with your weirdo boyfriend. Have fun (I'm sure you will)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I do not mean to be rude but I thought you should be informed to the fact that when I read your OP my Gaydar went off.....

There where even loud sirens and a robot voice saying "warning" "warning".
edit on 16-11-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

Not sure what thats' supposed to mean but yer barkin' up the wrong tree if you is trying to hit on me or something-- I was married once FOR 2 YEARS (to a woman
so take your wise acre comments and beat it, Bub

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hey Charlie Big Potatoes, What goes on in my BatCave is my own business. I doubt you would even get into my BatCave, the entrance is pretty small and dark so most people don't get to see it, but once your inside it's amazing. Only my closest friend are allowed in and doubt a man like you would ever be able to penetrate my inner circle

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Listen, buddy boy, nobuddy wants to go in yer batcave and as a matter of fact only Bozos would want to be around anybuddy who did.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey Inchworm....is that you lover in your new pic????

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hey Inchworm....is that you lover in your new pic????

Its me, Bozo

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Ah right sorry dude

I had become accustomed to seeing the pic of "you" in the SS jacket...is that not you then??
Im rather confused as to which ones the real you lol

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Ah right sorry dude

I had become accustomed to seeing the pic of "you" in the SS jacket...is that not you then??
Im rather confused as to which ones the real you lol

both is pictures of me, guy. One with the uniform was last summer this 1 was from a couple of years back ya see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join