It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatrists expose the fraud of Psychiatry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

This psychologist rather greatly agrees.

I used to encourage folks with long standing depression to see a psychiatrist for some serotonin medical boost.

Now, research is clear, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for serious Depression is

1. MORE EFFECTIVE--in degree of success and long lasting--lifelong effectiveness.
2. better because there's no negative side effects.

The number of suicides for those going on and off and changing dosage of such medis is criminal and off the wall. Incredible--particularly with teens.

There are some physiological problems--due to a car wreck or some congenital defect. However, this WHEN IN DOUBT MEDICATE or . . . MEDICATE FIRST and ask questions later mentality is criminal.

And the business of seeing a patient/client for 10 min a month or whatever and billing some outrageous amount for that 10 minutes is also criminal, imho.

Of course, I guess the profession has to keep a host of malpractice attorneys in Mercedes and Porches or whatever.

ATTACHMENT DISORDER due to inadequate, poor, absent, harsh, abusive, addicted etc. FATHERING particularly . . . is responsible for the vast bulk of psychodynamic, emotional, social, interpersonal problems. Yet, the globalist oligarchy continues unhindered in their very effective destruction of healthy fathering and healthy families. They have set out to destroy the culture, the family, the Judeo-Christian value system and society . . . and they've almost totally succeeded. Were they to continue another 50 years unhampered by God Almighty--they would totally succeed.

Thankfully, God has other plans . . . that begin more overtly after Armageddon.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
We might as well go back to believing in demonic possession. The cure (exorcism) seemed much more humane than the medications, lobotomys and electroconvulsive therapy and they seemed to have a better cure rate.

I agree with you OP. S&F.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join