It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What thing in this world are you most pleased that exists, today in 2010?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was thinking with all the things on this board, what things that are in society today exist and that you are pleased that exist.

1) The fact that the uk gov and usa gov, can take every memory of your life from you.

This saved my existence from horrible human beings that are called the police that have spent 18 years trying to wreck my life and make up fantasy rubbish to put me in prison or a mental home.

They took all my memories and could not find any crimes. So this is the main thing i am glad about even though my adult life has been hell.

For all you out there, if there is an innocent person in prison, i can tell you 100% fact that in uk and usa that they can take your whole lifes memories from you, and prove whether it is true your innocent or not. What gets me is why these people never use these techs for good. This is real techs, and this techs mean i can say up yours to the police of uk, who set out to absolutely destroy my life. Not one thing where you right about ehh.

Also uk and usa should not need to torture anyone, they can take all your memories, that means every detail lol.

What are you most glad about society today? Anything.
edit on 11/14/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/14/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What I like about society today is the fact that you are talking about your problem and I am listening to you on the other side of the world.
Freedom of information and connection is what I think is important today and what I am pleased about that exists.
I hope you dont get anymore problems from the system

Even though theres no one on this thread I gave you S&F because I think it's quite a good and relevant question you put forth.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Me.... without me there would be no Yzzy & husband....... no children of ours...no granddaughter [all be it FAR too early] .... and no meaning to living.

I can't imagne life without my wonderful family... everything else matters little....

My mother almost lost me at 30 weeks...and lost all 6 after me So I say me.

edit on 14-11-2010 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Me.... without me there would be no Yzzy & husband....... no children of ours...no granddaughter [all be it FAR too early] .... and no meaning to living.

I can't imagne life without my wonderful family... everything else matters little....

My mother almost lost me at 30 weeks...and lost all 6 after me So I say me.

edit on 14-11-2010 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

That's nice to read.
A good family is everything.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Bacon flavored salt.

Actually anything bacon flavored.

They are coming out next year with bacon flavored soda.

I cannot wait for it.

kix

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Travel and comunications.

I was 2 weeks ago home at 6 oclock, and a topic we had at the table, why dont we go to NY city?
Took credit cars used the internet to buy tickets, got the airplane at 11 o clock that day and has a pretzel and a nice hot soup at Liberty Island , near the Statue of Liberty at 10 am next day!

That was imposible 30 years ago, communications and air travel are tops in my list.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My daughter.

Any brand of pizza.

Sweet tea

My eyes

and most of all the word of God.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lambert and Butler fags and Carling lager.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Bacon flavored salt.

Actually anything bacon flavored.

They are coming out next year with bacon flavored soda.

I cannot wait for it.

Another bacon fan. I love bacon. Bacon flavored soda sounds very interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There are so many things. It's hard to pick one. I think I'll have to go with frybread. There's nothing like dancing all day at a powwow and then eating it. I'd walk a mile for frybread.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
What I like about society today is the fact that you are talking about your problem and I am listening to you on the other side of the world.
Freedom of information and connection is what I think is important today and what I am pleased about that exists.
I hope you dont get anymore problems from the system

Even though theres no one on this thread I gave you S&F because I think it's quite a good and relevant question you put forth.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

Yep, the WWW.

Struggling to think of anything else.

CX

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think any technology that is used for bad things, will also be used for things we probably take for granted every day.

Electricity for one. Without it, our lives would be very different.

My kids too, they help keep me sane....sometimes

Probably more i could think of given time, but right now i have to say i am intrigued as to how you know your life has been hell for 18 years Andy if they took all your memories?

One day we'll get to the bottom of all this mate, i bet theres many here who could actualy help you re-evaluate your adventures to some degree.

CX.
edit on 14/11/10 by CX because: spelling

top topics

join