It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pick Your 2 Most Glaring Points of Questions For 9/11?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

yes, yes it most certainly is

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by BrainGarden

yes, yes it most certainly is

Personally, I'd say "could be," since certainty requires evidence and proof. It is certainly possible that it was an explosion. But that also depends on how one defines explosion, because an explosion can be a lot of things. Then, one must also define what kind of explosion constitutes an explosIVE.

A glaring question I have about 9/11 is why is there no video footage of the first 20 floors prior to collapse?

Another question is why do so many people believe and fight for causes based on faulty information about 9/11?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
1 - The abundance of news footage regarding "secondary explosions" that was never aired.
2 - The "mysterious deaths" of dozens of people who had evidence which contradicted the governments story. Many who died of "freak accidents" or "suicide" just days prior to their official testimonies being given.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Firewater

1) If it was news footage and you are aware of it, doesn't that mean it has been aired ?

2) Can you provide some names please for all these dozens of people you say had " freak accidents " or commited suicide days before giving testimony ?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

1. How did a perfectly in tact unburnt passport of one of the suposed hijackers end up lying gently in a trash bin near the ground zero site to be 'discovered' by a news reporter.

2. Where are the CCTV recordings and black boxes and why havent they been released for public view?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i agree with rosha above me there about the pass port, bbc reporting the wts-7 collapse before it did in fact collapse. shanksville, pentagon, actually the whole day.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

1. How did a perfectly in tact unburnt passport of one of the suposed hijackers end up lying gently in a trash bin near the ground zero site to be 'discovered' by a news reporter.

2. Where are the CCTV recordings and black boxes and why havent they been released for public view?

1) It is not unusual for flimsy lightweight items to survive horrendous air crashes. Note the identity documents in this clip of a crash in Iran :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

2) What CCTV recordings there were have been released. You can easily find the recordings from the CITGO gas station for example but, not surprisingly, they just show people filling their cars or paying at the till. The data from the flight data recorders for both UA 93 and AA 77 has also been released and there are transcripts on the net made from the cockpit voice recorder of UA 93.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

I will go look and listen again re FDR ..though what I have already heard could have been recorded elsewhere....what it boils down to is trust and I have no way to verify...or to trust these people.

The passport...sorry my sentitment remains..I dont buy it. not just that it was found sitting there on TOP of other debris and garbage..but that a reporter 'found' it....so conveniently.

Ive yet to see or hear anything from any CCTV offered to the public that explains why the pentagon building had no wing shear..no one has addressed the missing wings..missing seats..missing everything from that flight...and what little relevent CCTV footage has been released shows something the size of a mig passing a road sign..certainly not a huge plane...also debris field photos clearly show a inner section was blown out..not the externals imploding as it would be in a crash senario.

WTC 7 collapsing seemingly in sympathy also stands out as a glaring 'fault' in the official narrative as well...

Rosha

edit on 14-12-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

1 - News footage of the event was filtered by our government.

2 - Barry Jennings, Deborah Palfrey, David Graham, Kenneth Johannemann, Beverly Eckert, Michael Doran, Christopher Landis, Bertha Champagne, Paul Smith, David Wherley, Salvatore Princiotta and possibly Hunter S. Thompson. Plus several more, but these would be the best examples. May they all R.I.P.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

The passport...sorry my sentitment remains..I dont buy it. not just that it was found sitting there on TOP of other debris and garbage..but that a reporter 'found' it....so conveniently.

Except, it wasn't a reporter. It was a passerby who picked it up and turned it over to a NYPD detective.

As for not "buying it" that an item like that could survive a plane crash....

www.911myths.com...

Plenty of pieces of paper and other lightweight objects....unless of course you think someone snuck around discreetly dropping the stuff on the ground. Then there is this....

www.space.com...

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) _ Hundreds of worms from a science experiment aboard the space shuttle Columbia have been found alive in the wreckage, NASA said Wednesday.

www.mops.gov.il...

Pages of Ilan Ramon's notebook, in his posession when Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated.....torn, tattered...but not charred........

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firewater
reply to post by Alfie1

1 - News footage of the event was filtered by our government.

2 - Barry Jennings, Deborah Palfrey, David Graham, Kenneth Johannemann, Beverly Eckert, Michael Doran, Christopher Landis, Bertha Champagne, Paul Smith, David Wherley, Salvatore Princiotta and possibly Hunter S. Thompson. Plus several more, but these would be the best examples. May they all R.I.P.

You claimed in your earlier post that "dozens of people " had died suddenly " just days prior to their official testimonies being given. " You have now given me a list of 11 and one which you say is a possible but when I look at the first two, from what you say are the best examples, neither of them was shortly to give "official testimony ". In fact neither of them died until 2008, nearly 7 years after the event.

Considering Barry Jennings in more detail :-

(a) You don't have a shred of evidence he died from anything other than natural causes.

(b) He had spoken freely over years about his experiences in WTC 7 on 9/11 and there are recorded interviews easily available on the net.

(c) A careful consideration of his testimony makes it clear that his experience when he was trapped with Michael Hess in WTC 7 was as a result of the collapse of WTC 1 at 10.28. This makes him an OS supporter in fact.

(d) You don't have a shred of evidence that he had anything else to say about 9/11 so why kill him after all these years?

So far as Deborah Palfrey is concerned :-

(a) What evidence do you have that she had any relevant information about 9/11 ? Wasn't she running hookers at the time ?

(b) Shortly before her death she had been convicted of "raketeering" and "money laundering". She was awaiting sentence and faced a maximum 55 years.

(c) She was found hanging and had left suicide notes. In one of which she said that she would come out of prison " in my late 50's a broken, penniless and very much alone woman".

Given the situation with these first two ( of your best ) I am sorry but I really cannot be bothered with the other 9.

You are just grabbing at straws with this nonsense and only a dedicated conspiracy theorist could take it seriously.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Except, it wasn't a reporter. It was a passerby who picked it up and turned it over to a NYPD detective.

As for not "buying it" that an item like that could survive a plane crash....

Except that here at least, it *was* reported to have been a reporter..'news day' or something...an issue not worth the research time on really.....as 'who' is the least of the issues and a distraction in itself.

I am "not buying" that it was HIS that was found...that the only passport discovered in the entire senario just happened to have the name of the guy who is suspect to be the assassin....its not about whether or not debris can/cant survive crashes. Its probabilities of HIS being found..its the math.

www.911myths.com...

Plenty of pieces of paper and other lightweight objects....unless of course you think someone snuck around discreetly dropping the stuff on the ground. Then there is this....

Please show me the aircraft wings, tail fin, nose cone, cabin, any part of a fuselage, the personal luggage of the many passengers any part of a plane even demolished, from the *orginal* scene photos.

Personally I have no doubt whatever that evidence could be planted. Its been done before...not to the same scale..but thats just planning.

That said..even measurements alone of the entry site do not add up to the size of plane they said it did!

Is math wrong too?

Pages of Ilan Ramon's notebook, in his posession when Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated.....torn, tattered...but not charred........

Except that Columbia did not burst through the side of a building and THEN explode THEN tumble to earth and disintergrate into a billion peices. It blew up mid air...

Occums razor - If the passport was on the plane in the bag or pocket of the victim..and the plane went into the building..the passport went down with said victim in said plane in said building.

If it was a passport of a senior exec from the 97th floor..maybe. But to survive TWO events completly and utterly in tact - the crash into the building and then the collpse of the building? Come on....I'm into odds but thats ridiculous.

So sorry no.

As I said..this is as much about trust as anything else...and the only thing worse than thinking the US gov or elements thereof knew of 9/11 and did nothing or facillitated it...is thinking they didnt...and actual intelligence, maturity of experience, human resources, and airforce capability of the US is so lax and so bad..this was allowed to happen.

It would also be nice too to know why Osama's family were shipped out so fast after it happened..given he wasnt nominated as suspect #1 until much later and then theres the suposed manhunt for him..which, having his family in custody, would have seemed to give the US a strategic leverage..but no...you guys sent them right out of country within 2 hours of the attacks.

Who knew?

Someone did.

Too many loose ends ...too many lies.

Rosha.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Everyone on that list claimed to know facts about 9/11 that either contradicted the official report or facts that our government just didnt want leaked. I'm sure i could find more "suspicious" deaths if i dug deeper. And of course they can't be proven, thats why they're my "2 most glaring points of QUESTION." They are not FACTS. Now if youd asked for the 2 most damning pieces of evidence against our governments story, I wouldn't know where to start. To believe ANYTHING our government tells us, would be foolish.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Your posts continually show that you really do not know what you are talking about. First, the terrorist passport, wasnt the only one found. Driver's licenses, bank cards, letters...LOTS of items were found that belonged to the people on the jets.

Then you bring up the Bin Laden family with the claim they were flown out within two hours.....wow....umm, the Bin Laden family was detained until the FBI had a chance to interview them...THEN a few days later, they were allowed to leave the country.

Seriously, do some research with something other than conspiracy sites.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

In my opinion, the 2 most glaring examples of a cover-up are:

1 - The many secondary explosions in both towers, especially the one that obliterated the lobby of Tower 2. Couple that with the video of molten metal pouring from the side of the building and the 1500 degree temperatures, which still existed beneath the rubble, 8 weeks after 9/11. Not to mention the reports of "alleged" thermite residue found at the site.

2 - The unreleased and confiscated video footage from the many Pentagon security cameras and the cameras at the businesses around the Pentagon. What is in that footage that they are so worried about being seen? Don't even suggest that its out of respect for the passengers of Flight 77. Especially since video of an airplane anywhere near the Pentagon would squash much of the ever-increasing public skepticism about that part of 9/11.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firewater
reply to post by Alfie1

Everyone on that list claimed to know facts about 9/11 that either contradicted the official report or facts that our government just didnt want leaked. I'm sure i could find more "suspicious" deaths if i dug deeper. And of course they can't be proven, thats why they're my "2 most glaring points of QUESTION." They are not FACTS. Now if youd asked for the 2 most damning pieces of evidence against our governments story, I wouldn't know where to start. To believe ANYTHING our government tells us, would be foolish.

I am not convinced of anything about your list of people supposedly murdered to silence them. To keep things manageable I would be quite happy to debate with you in detail the first on your list, Barry Jennings.

Barry discussed his experiences in WTC 7 in many interviews over some 7 years after the event. What do you suppose he was likely to suddenly say that made his elimination vital ? As I said before, I think his testimony largely supports the OS.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Further examples of "mysterious deaths".

Nov 12, 2001—Mar 25, 2002: 13 renowned microbiologists mysteriously die over the span of less than five months. All but one are killed or murdered under unusual circumstances. Some are world leaders in developing weapons-grade biological plagues. Others are the best in figuring out how to stop millions from dying because of biological weapons. Still others are experts in the theory of bioterrorism. [Globe and Mail, 5/4/02] Nov 12: Benito Que, 52, an expert in infectious diseases—killed in carjacking, later deemed possible stroke. [Globe and Mail, 5/4/02] Nov. 16: Don Wiley, 57, one of the world's leading researchers of deadly viruses—body found in Mississippi River. [CNN, 12/22/01] Nov 21: Dr. Vladimir Pasechnik, 64, an expert in adapting germs and viruses for military use—stroke. [New York Times, 11/23/01] Dec 10: Dr. Robert Schwartz, 57, a leading researcher on DNA sequencing analysis—slain at home. [Washington Post, 12/12/01] Dec 14: Nguyen Van Set, 44, his research organization had just come to fame for discovering a virus which can be modified to affect smallpox—dies in an airlock in his lab. [Sydney Morning Herald, 12/12/01] Jan 2002: Ivan Glebov (bandit attack) and Alexi Brushlinski (killed in Moscow), both world-renowned members of the Russian Academy of Science. [Pravda, 2/9/02] Feb 9: Victor Korshunov, 56, head of the microbiology sub-faculty at the Russian State Medical University—killed by cranial injury. [Pravda, 2/9/02] Feb 11: Ian Langford, 40, one of Europe's leading experts on environmental risk—murdered in home. [London Times, 2/13/02] Feb 28 (2): Tanya Holzmayer, 46, helped create drugs that interfere with replication of the virus that causes AIDS, and Guyang Huang, 38, a brilliant scholar highly regarded in genetics—murder/suicide. [San Jose Mercury News, 2/28/02] Mar 24: David Wynn-Williams, 55, an astrobiologist with NASA Ames Research Center—killed while jogging. [London Times, 3/27/02] Mar 25: Steven Mostow, 63, an expert on the threat of bioterrorism—private plane crash. [KUSA TV/NBC, 3/26/02]Link

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
1) Free fall speeds of WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7
2) Lack of video/any evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
1. There was an ongoing bomb investigation on the morning of September 11th, 2001 at the WTC. What were the results of this investigation?

2. The financing for the 911 attacks was said to come from the drug trade, specifically Afghani Heroin. Why was the US government unable to stop the flow of heroin after 911?

The second question holds no possible acceptable answer for the record. We completely destroyed their infrastructure and government. Either the they never were slangin dope or we are in on it. Disgusting.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join