It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Dog!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
ok earlier today my sisters dog got hit by a car so i went to her house and got the dog... nuthin strange about that...i dug a hole under the apple tree,plopped the dog in and started barrieng him.

but the weird thing was when i started barrieng him...he growled

he wasent alive because he was hit hours earlier and he had no pulse then or when i was barrieng him

but he growled...and i wasent the only one that heard him my 2 friends did to

[edit on 30-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Perhaps it was air getting pushed out of the dogs body from the weight of the dirt that was put ontop of it. Unless of course it was a zombie car that hit the dog

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
no dirt on the dog when he growled...i was packing it around him first

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
That sounds pretty freaky crispy. It was definitely a growl? Are you sure it wasn't just air escaping from the dog's lungs?

Sorry to stray off topic here, but I have a quick question for you crispy. I noticed from your bio you have something like 35 posts. How did you get over 100,000 ATS points? I was just curious, not being confrontational or anything like that.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ya i found a glitch on the site...

dont worry i u2u-ed simongray about it earlier today

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
WTF!?!?!?!!!!

How is that possible. Was there a pulse or what. This has got to be a hoax. (Please don't post photos)

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
oh and it was a definate growl... a grrrr ... sounded mad. but of course he should be since he was hit when he was usin the bathroom

the reason i say that is because theres a peice of poop that diddent fully make it out...as i type this its still hanging out of his butt.

sorta scared the poop out of him tho huh

the thing is me and the dog hated each other...thats why i think he was growling at me

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
and if u think im gonna dig up that 6 foot hole just to take a picture of a dead poodle ur crazy

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I have heard a similar story before of a dog who refused to die. He was old and sick, so out on the land this family owned they decided to put him out of his misery. Shot him once in the head, then as the father and son were going to move him into the grave he stood up. Another shot put him down apparently. This story was told to me by my cousin, who knows the family, so it isn't nearly first hand or anything, still interesting. Not to mention other stories about animals refusing to die it seems.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
well he had a big gash in his head a tire mark on his stomach and his nose and mouth were bleeding

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
He was probably still alive.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
he wasent alive...there was no pulse for over 2 hours

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wierd

btw can u send me how to do the glitch?

cos i carnt get in certain areas of the site which i could before for some reason

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
nope cant tell anyone the glitch...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It was a poodle????
Well there's your answer right there!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That's a shame about your friends dog.

By the way, you don't need to compress the lungs in any way to expel excess air. It happens naturaly. Human Cadavers moan a lot. I guess dead dogs growl.

I don't think there's anything strange going on.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bacchus
you don't need to compress the lungs in any way to expel excess air. It happens naturaly. Human Cadavers moan a lot.

I didn't know.
Since when is this?
You mean right after they die?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The gasses being produced in the stomach of the corpse carry on working after death has occured. Corpses will moan and even move with the build-up of gasses.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Maybe this is what once inspired humans to create zombie and similar undead stories.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
his throat was clogged with blood tho so i dont know how air could get out

top topics

join