It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illumination of All Consciences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
It bears to keep in mind that Michael has proclaimed himself to be in other threads:
A muslim...
Anti-Muslim
Anti-Christian
Anti-Jew

He can call himself whatever he wants, it's not important, not to me.

Also, he touts a Gnostic, transcendental kind of thought process that seems only available to himself...
he ridicules anyone who doesn't agree 100% with his line of thought as "unenlightened, spiritually unaware".
He hates the Apostle Paul, by the way.

If this is true, the ridiculing, then maybe he isn't as enlightened as he says he is. Or at least mature

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by scratchmane I can't help to think of Ain Sof, it's a cabbalistic term if I'm not mistaken. Is this what you are talking about?

There was a time, many years ago, when I poured over dozens of book on Jewish mysticism. I can't quite remember the definitions for all of those words; but, in any case, I had to tweak them just a little in the context of the Knowledge that I had received. The geometry of the Ten Sephirot of the "Tree of Life", for example, is fundamentally in error.

So, very loosely, Ain Sof is closely related to what I am talking about.

Although I have very serious disagreements with the common understanding of "Zeir anpin", as I recall it being termed.

Mi cha el translated from Hebrew into English means "Who is like God?" with the emphasis being upon the word "who?".

The answer to that question is: NO ONE

Oh, by the way, a quick check of the Wikipedia definition of "Zeir Anpin", provides an 'explanation' which is--not surprisingly (this is what I have learned to expect from Wikipedia)--both hilariously ridiculous and blasphemous at the same time. But it appears that the discussion is being completely controlled by those who have been PAID to teach Kabbalah--sometimes becoming quite RICH in the process--which, however, means that NOTHING they say can be trusted as being in any way the Truth of the situation.

On second thought, the Wikipedia definition of "Ein Sof" is no less ridiculous than the Wikipedia definiton of "Zeir Anpin". The parallel verse from the Thanksgiving Hymns is "The fortress will open onto Endless Space".

That is not the Creator.

That is the 2-dimensional 'flat' space consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God', and conveyed by the Vision and the Memory of Creation.

The Creator is, of course, far beyond that.

You might want to read Sefer Yetzirah in this regard.

As I recall, this particular book came the closest to the Knowledge that I have received.

Mi cha el
edit on 24-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: translated from Hebrew

edit on 24-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add reference to Wikipedia definition of Zeir Anpin

edit on 24-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add commentary on Ein Sof

edit on 24-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add reference to Sefer Yetzirah

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
In keeping with my theories regarding the OP, I thought I would add the current Medjugorje messages to the thread in the interest of seeing how things develop.

I realize that not many (or perhaps at least no one posting as of yet) has followed the messages or is following them.

In all seriousness, they truly have changed in tone over the past 6 months to reflect an urgency. In the website I provided as a reference to where I receive them, there is a concordance if anyone is interested, as well as an archive.

November 25 2010 Message to Marija (the messages given on the 25th are for the entire world- unbeliever and believer combined)

"Dear children! I look at you and I see in your heart death without hope, restlessness and hunger. There is no prayer or trust in God, that is why the Most High permits me to bring you hope and joy. Open yourselves. Open your hearts to God’s mercy and He will give you everything you need and will fill your hearts with peace, because He is peace and your hope. Thank you for having responded to my call."

December 02 2010 Message to Mirjana (these messages, given on the 2nd are in a special way for the followers of Our Lady and Jesus Christ)

"Dear children; Today I am praying here with you that you may gather the strength to open your hearts and thus to become aware of the mighty love of the suffering God. Through this His love, goodness and meekness, I am also with you. I invite you for this special time of preparation to be a time of prayer, penance and conversion. My children, you need God. You cannot go forward without my Son. When you comprehend and accept this, what was promised to you will be realized. Through the Holy Spirit the Kingdom of Heaven will be born in your hearts. I am leading you to this. Thank you."

www.medjugorje.org...
edit on 3-12-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Another passage from the Scriptures that I thought I had quoted- but I did not.
It was in the readings today at Mass.
It reads parallel to what the saints have said regarding the Illumination-
Again, in case of "rapture", I want to stay- as in the case of Noah and Lot, the "bad guys" were taken away, the "good" guys were left, and this passage also underlines that point.

Zephaniah 3:1-3;7-9
Thus says the LORD:
Woe to the city, rebellious and polluted,
to the tyrannical city!
She hears no voice,
accepts no correction;
In the LORD she has not trusted,
to her God she has not drawn near.

For then I will change and purify
the lips of the peoples,
That they all may call upon the name of the LORD,
to serve him with one accord;
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia
and as far as the recesses of the North,
they shall bring me offerings.

On that day
You need not be ashamed
of all your deeds,
your rebellious actions against me;
For then will I remove from your midst
the proud braggarts,
And you shall no longer exalt yourself
on my holy mountain.
But I will leave as a remnant in your midst
a people humble and lowly,
Who shall take refuge in the name of the LORD:
the remnant of Israel.
They shall do no wrong
and speak no lies;
Nor shall there be found in their mouths
a deceitful tongue;
They shall pasture and couch their flocks
with none to disturb them.

This passage also parallels what the Book of Revelation has revealed. In Chapter 14, the ones redeemed from the 'earth' have no lies found in their mouths.

Interestingly the "she" could also be applied to the Harlot of Babylon spoken of in Rev as well.

www.usccb.org...
edit on 14-12-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Interestingly the "she" could also be applied to the Harlot of Babylon spoken of in Rev as well.

Yes, indeed; because the Harlot in Revelation is at least partly based on the Lord's criticism of Jerusalem. There's another one at the end of Jeremiah ch4.

By coincidence, I was quoting this same Zephaniah passage in my thread on the crowd of "saints" in heaven in Revelation, because Revelation ch14 v5 is almost a direct quotation of that line about "no deceitful tongue found in their mouths"

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think i know what you are talking about. There's an event right before the final judgement,all the saints will be reborn. And right before that final judgement they all remember their first life. And they will not be affected by the second death.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

Perhaps this will occur in the stopgap of time that has confounded so many people in the Book of Daniel...

"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days."

www.biblegateway.com...:9-12&version=NIV

There is a "gap" that confuses so many people, myself included.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was browsing Tumblr and I found this blog, it seems like the authors of the website are branching out. The author of the blog seems to be called The Commondeeror.

Heres the link: the-commondeeror.tumblr.com

I also want to add that God wont be illuminating anyone, that's up too you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join