It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illumination of All Consciences

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The "Illumination" is purported to be a day in which God will supernaturally illuminate the conscience of every man, woman, and child on earth.

Each person will momentarily see the state of their soul through God's eyes and realize the truth of His existence.

This Event has been prophesied since the 12 century by Saints and visionaries and foretold by Our Blessed Mother. It is alluded to in The Bible as well.

I believe strongly that it will happen in the near future, in reading the current Messages of Medjugorje, their drastically changed tone, syntax, and words. Our Lady is stridently begging us to change our hearts and souls, warning us to realize our sinful nature.

I am totally open to being wrong in the timing, however, I feel that it also would be wrong to not at least write a note about the Illumination to let people know what it is, so they can be ready internally for it. It will happen at some point, and it is going to be very hard on those who are not ready for it. My friends know that I am not a fruitcake who goes off half cocked.

Let me make clear also that I am not saying that the "end of the world" is upon us. The Illumination is actually a grace that will be afforded us by God Almighty to correct ourselves, to "know that I am the Lord".

It has been referred to as the Illumination; the Mini-Judgement; the Warning-- a time of supernatural grace, where we will be brought to the God of the Ten Commandments as never before, where we are given the opportunity to clean our "spiritual houses" so to speak.

Miraculously, we shall see, in an instantaneous event, our moral track record- an accounting of good and bad we have done, from birth to present. We shall intimately feel the repercussions of every single act we have performed and the effects of that said act upon our soul, others, and God Almighty. Thoughts, words, deeds, and omissions of such.

The Saints have said that many will die from the shock of this "enlightenment".

Especially those who are like the Scribes and Pharisees. Interestingly, they will suffer the most. The ones who practice pious practices outwardly, but inside are rotten. Those who have been taught the Truth, but do not practice the Truth.

This could also be applied to those who were raised with faith, but don't "have the time" for it anymore.

Sr. Edmund prophesied in the 12th century about this event…
I pronounced a great day… wherein the terrible Judge should reveal all men’s consciences and try every man of each kind of religion. This is the day of change, this is the Great Day which I threatened, comfortable to the well-being, and terrible to all heretics. —St. Edmund Campion, Cobett’s Complete Collection of State Trials…, Vol. I, p. 1063.

Blessed Anna Maria Taigi (1769-1837), also prophesied of this Illumination, and she was accurate in other predictions as well.
She indicated that this illumination of conscience would result in the saving of many souls because many would repent as a result of this"warning"… this miracle of "self-illumination."
—Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi

One of the most Famous is St. Faustina of the Divine Mercy. She also is from the Early 20th century-
She wrote:
All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day. —Diary of Divine Mercy, n. 83

Suddenly I saw the complete condition of my soul as God sees it. I could clearly see all that is displeasing to God. I did not know that even the smallest transgressions will have to be accounted for. What a moment! Who can describe it? To stand before the Thrice-Holy-God! —St. Faustina; Divine Mercy in My Soul

The Messages given By Our Blessed Mother:
October 2, 1992, message of Our Lady to Father Gobbi, founder of Marian Movement of Priests,: “Your liberation will coincide with the termination of iniquity, with the complete liberation of all creation from the slavery of sin and evil. What will come to pass is something so very great that it will exceed anything that has taken place since the beginning of the world. It will be like a judgment in miniature, and each one will see his own life and all he has done, in the very light of God.”

To mystic Maria Esperanza (1928-2004- being considered for canonization) who stated Our Lady revealed to her:
Little children, the hour is soon approaching… and you will feel from within, that wonderful something, which communicates to the soul the quality of discernment of his presence among you! Little children, withdraw into silence… this is, and shall be the miracle of your own lives… see clearly and determine what is happening around you, in order to be in peace. And henceforth, live to bear witness and proclaim, in each hour of the day, the miracle of your own existence with a heart which beats with the Heart of my Divine Son, Jesus!

Our Lady of Carmel, Garabandal, Spain spoke to four little girls over a period of time in 1961. She revealed many things to them, and one was a "warning" of the Illumination of the Holy Spirit. She described it as such:
"the warning would come when conditions were at their worst. The warning comes directly from God and will be visible to the whole world and from any place where anyone many happen to be. It will be like the revelation of our sins and it will be seen and felt by everyone, believer and unbeliever alike irrespective of whatever religion he may belong to. It will be seen and felt in all parts of the world and by every person. First, a World-Wide Warning that will happen in the sky...like the collision of two stars that do not fall down... it will frighten all humanity regardless of where one happens to be at the time... it will be a thousand times worse than earthquakes... like a fire that will not burn our flesh ... it will last a very short time, although to us it will seem to be a very long time ... no one can prevent it from happening ... It will be recognized as coming from God... it will resemble a punishment ... it is meant to be a purification ... like the revelation of our sins and what we will feel in our hearts will be worse than sorrow. It will not kill us, if we die it will be caused by the emotion within us."
Our Lady revealed that this would happen before all four girls passed away.

Interestingly, Our Lady revealed the year in which this would happen to one of the little girls, Mari-Loli. Mari-Loli passed away in April 2009, while faithfully carrying this secret with her.
The Garabandal apparitions (contrary to many Internet sites) have not been condemned by the Church. It has yet to be ruled on officially at this time.

From the Bible:
“There will be wailing in all the streets and cries of anguish in every public square. The farmers will be summoned to weep and the mourners to wail. There will be wailing in all the vineyards, for I will pass through your midst,” says the LORD." Amos 5:14-17 (NIV)

" So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear Me," says the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:5 (NIV)

"On the day when I act,” says the LORD Almighty, “they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him. And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not." Malachi 3:18 (NIV)

"When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them. Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.
The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place".
Daniel 11:34-37 (NIV)

“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever." Daniel 12: 1-3 (NIV)

"Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand." Daniel 12:10 (NIV)

"Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." Revelation 3:10

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?” Revelation 6:12-17 (NIV)

How does Medjugorje tie into this? What is Medjugorje?

It is a place in Bosnia-Hercegovina where the Virgin Mary has been appearing and giving messages to six visionaries since June 24, 1981. In addition, she has dictated her life to selected visionaries of the six, which will be released when God has permitted.

In addition, she has also given three of the six visionaries 10 Warnings (Secrets)of things to come for the world. When all six visionaries have been given all 10 Warnings, Our Lady will be finished with her work here and "no longer appear again on this earth". The Warnings will come to pass before the deaths of the visionaries.
This is a huge statement, as apparitions of the Virgin Mary have been ongoing since her death in the first century.

Many people have purported that the visions have been "condemned" by the Catholic Church. This is not true. In fact, the Vatican has commissioned their first ever Commission to officially investigate these apparitions this past spring.

Moreover, this is an unheard of event, as the Vatican never investigates an apparition until years after it is over. However, given the longevity of Our Lady's appearances and the demand by the public, priests, bishops, and scientific community (which has done every scientific test known to man on these visionaries, before, during, and after the visions and cannot come up with any scientific way to debunk them) the Vatican has proceeded to investigate.

Pope John Paul II encouraged pilgrims to go to Medjugorje.

Many also believe that Medjugorje is a Satanic manifestation. It is a fair statement, as there are many true Satanic infestations of Marian apparitions worldwide. Satan can conjure himself to be anything he wishes, but it never lasts, and always reveals itself to be false in its teachings and its selfishness, eventually. It becomes "all about Mary", denies allowing any testing, refuses obedience… discernment is key. If it doesn't lead one closer to God and Christ, it is false. Period.

To those I simply ask if they have ever read the actual messages of Our Lady. Not an internet skewed version, but the published messages. She frequently recommends fasting, prayer and Confession, and mentions Christ and God in virtually every message as the way to eternal life.

Satan would not recommend fasting, prayer, and Confession. Jesus Christ himself in the Gospels said that prayer and fasting are the way to expel certain demons. Exorcists have stated that Confession is more powerful than an exorcism! Satan would never tell the faithful to do that which would destroy himself. As Christ said in the Gospels, Matthew 12:25 " “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand." That is also another strong argument against those who believe that the Catholic Church is a satanic church. Sin is an instrument of Satan. Confession, prayer, and fasting are ways to destroy sin, and they are Scriptural.

So, how does Medjugorje tie in with my theory of impending Illumination?

Our Lady's messages over this past summer and into the fall have become more urgent, calling for recognition of sin, and she actually used the word "purification" for the very first time in 29 years in the message of September 2.

"Dear children. I am beside you because I desire to help you to overcome trials, which this time of purification puts before you. My children, one of those is not to forgive, and not to ask for forgiveness. Every sin offends Love and distances you from it – and Love is my Son. Therefore, my children, if you desire to walk with me towards the peace of God's love, you must learn to forgive and to ask for forgiveness. Thank you."

We are in the Great Tribulation, in my humble opinion. Do we really know how long it truly will last? God's time is not our time… why everyone thinks it will last 7 years is incomprehensible to me… Jesus himself said the time would be shortened for the elect, so therefore, we really don't know how long it will last. Decades, centuries, a few years… who knows?

We entering the time of purification. These messages are not to be taken lightly. Why would the God of the Universe send the Blessed Virgin Mary here for almost three decades?

Message of September 25, 2010-

"Dear children! Today I am with you and bless you all with my motherly blessing of peace, and I urge you to live your life of faith even more, because you are still weak and are not humble. I urge you, little children, to speak less and to work more on your personal conversion so that your witness may be fruitful. And may your life be unceasing prayer. Thank you for having responded to my call."

Personal conversion is not meant as a conversion to Catholicism. She simply means as a conversion to God and His Commandments.

Message of October 2, 2010

"Dear children, Today I call you to a humble, my children, humble devotion. Your hearts need to be just. May your crosses be your means in the battle against the sins of the present time. May your weapon be patience and boundless love – a love that knows to wait and which will make you capable of recognizing God's signs – that your life, by humble love, may show the truth to all those who seek it in the darkness of lies. My children, my apostles, help me to open the paths to my Son. Once again I call you to pray for your shepherds. Alongside them, I will triumph. Thank you."

( in the yearly message of March 18, 2010, Our Lady asked that we become her Apostles and warned of God being our judge:
"Dear children! Today I call you to love with all your heart and with all your soul. Pray for the gift of love, because when the soul loves it calls my Son to itself. My Son does not refuse those who call Him and who desire to live according to Him. Pray for those who do not comprehend love, who do not understand what it means to love. Pray that God may be their Father and not their Judge. My children, you be my apostles, be my river of love. I need you. Thank you. Now, In October, we are Apostles)

The shining stars that may be a source to lead others…

Message of October 25, 2010

Dear children! May this time be a time of prayer for you. My call, little children, desires to be for you a call to decide to follow the way of conversion; therefore, pray and seek the intercession of all the saints. May they be for you an example, an incentive and a joy towards eternal life. Thank you for having responded to my call."
Message of November 2, 2010

Dear children; With motherly perseverance and love I am bringing you the light of life to destroy the darkness of death in you. Do not reject me, my children. Stop and look within yourselves and see how sinful you are. Be aware of your sins and pray for forgiveness. My children, you do not desire to accept that you are weak and little, but you can be strong and great by doing God's will. Give me your cleansed hearts that I may illuminate them with the light of life, my Son. Thank you."

I believe the Illumination of consciences is coming very shortly. The children of Garabandal were told that it would be during the reign of this current Pope.

I do not think that the Illumination is one of the 10 Secrets of Medjugorje. I think it is a precursor to those Secrets. Those Secrets are intricately linked to the ending bowls and trumpets of the Book of Revelations, in my opinion…

I think that the Illumination is revealed in the breaking of the 6th Scroll, however, just my opinion. I don't think that the breaking of that Scroll means that all that happens in that Scroll has to happen instantaneously. We have had a great earthquake (Haiti). Volcano activity worldwide is steadily increased over the past year. Let's see what the next month or so reveal. There is more in the Bible, however, this thread would be pages and pages longer than it already is, and I don't even know if anyone will read it anyway.

I am really not trying to shove any kind of religious ideology down anyone's throat. I am just trying to present a theory forth and get some intelligent conversation going. Please don't attack me about the veracity of the Bible, Catholicism, etc… this is about the Illumination. I don't want this to descend into an argument about whether Christ existed, whether Catholics worship Mary, whether Satan exists, and all that petty crap.
I also want to know if anyone else has studied the Illumination and has any good theories about it. Or has everyone just studied the end times?

Thanks for reading and God Bless~

www.biblegateway.com
www.garabandal.org...
www.medjugorje.org...
mariaesperanzamessage.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

thegoodearth,

I believe this will happen when we each are at the judgement seat of God and in a moment of time our entire life is shown to us vividly and we realize our wrongs and bow the knee that His judgement of our case is just.

Truthiron

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The bible calls it "the scales falling off people's eyes" Currently there are so many people that have been programmed as to how life is that even when the truth is right in front of them they don't see it. I am of the opinion that there will come a point soon where people wake up to their multi-dimensional selves and become more psychic. When people get to that point all of the lies that we thought were truth will be laid bare.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well, the title of this thread is something of a dramatization of the reality of the situation.

What is being referred to in the Revelations received by Isaiah and Jeremiah has a very specific term.

It is called the Revelation of the "resurrection" and includes the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

This is also echoed in the Gospels and in the Quran, although this Teaching is specifically contradicted in detail by the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'...

And was the specific reason why tens of thousands of Albigensians were slaughtered by the Roman church.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

I believe in that judgement too. That is also referred to as the Particular judgement which everyone receives at the moment of their death, when the soul is separated from the body and stands before God.

Then there is the General Judgement, at the end of Time, or as it is also referred to, the White Throne Judgement.

In this thread, I am exploring the theory of the Illumination that has been put forth by so many... a "mini-judgement"... I suppose it could be also looked at as a somewhat stay of execution if you will, by God, before the real deal, kind of a grace.

I appreciate your thoughts and replies... I know that you often give intelligent replies to DISRAELI's threads too...
Thanks for replying.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

True that...
Many believe in "not much"...
Or in that fuzzy, I am a good person, therefore all is well.

Thanks for replying... I appreciate your contributions

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Michael.

I specifically referenced the Christian Bible and added a source for my scriptural verses.

I am not referring to pagan ideas of "reincarnation" or Gnosticism or any such nonsense that you constantly espouse and will never source or give references for, despite requests.

Thank you.
God Bless.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow - you really believe in that selection of bedtime stories known as The Bible, don't you?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Well.
Not everything in the OP is from the Bible.

And I do believe in God.

Did you read the OP in its entirety?

Thanks for replying~

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Fascinating information. Thanks for posting it. There are a couple verses that came to mind when I read this.

Revelation 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth

Revelation 11:7
And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks for responding and for your kind response.

Quite honestly, I am really surprised that on a site like this,
there really hasn't been much speculation about these prophesies...

I guess "rapture next week" by a random person who has a vision
trumps any saint or visionary.

Or nuclear attack in three days... lol...

Or people who state they have the entire Bible figured out and sneer at anyone else
who do not subscribe to their ideas...

I don't care about flags and stars, I just wish I could get a good conversation
going about this.

Thanks a lot

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Very interesting information, Good Earth, thanks for putting that together! I don't think that I have ever heard of this concept before your post (not surprising, as I'm only Catholic on select weekends :-)

Will this illumination be given to all, or only to believers? I really wonder how the average person would take it, and how a strict non-believer would. Should excise an awful lot of disbelief, one would have to believe.

I have to admit that the thing that frightens me the most about NDE reports is the whole "life review" part -- I know all of the wrongs that I've committed in my life, but I bet that they're only a fraction of the wrongs that I've committed but have forgotten or didn't realize how I hurt someone else, and I'm sure not looking forward to that. Though I do look forward to hearing "but... by my wounds, you are healed, and may enter the Kingdom of God."

But I guess that this illumination will give me the first, without the second, and I can see why many would despair of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

Surely this is partly because few non-Catholics are aware of them?
I'm certainly hearing about them for the first time.
My line of thought is predictable- where does this fit into the Revelation timeline?
One of your references seems to identify it with the time of the Sixth Seal.
So everything that happens after that is happening to people who have already had this experience?
Have I got that right?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

If I am correct (which I am not saying I am) in reference to it being in accordance with the 6th Scroll, then it would make sense that God's chosen will be sealed immediately afterwards, in accordance with the Scripture.

Revelation 7:1-3
"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” (NIV)

Read in reference to Daniel and Malachi, it also seems to make sense.

I know that the thought of being in full knowledge of all sins seems to be frightening, however, reading thoroughly all messages regarding the Illumination, it seems that, as I said, the ones who have the most to fear are ones who are like the Scribes and Pharisees, or the ones who are full of hate and scorn. Ones who love God and are truly striving for holiness will be sorrowful, yes, but they will be "refined" and brought to high holiness in God's eyes.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I just LOVE being a member of a GUILT DRIVEN species.

It just makes me feel so utterly ADEQUATE!.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Don't apologize~ there are many, many who have never heard of this, and many who do not believe it, even though they have heard of it, or condemn it, even though Saints (who obviously are sanctioned by the Church) have spoken of it.

This is told to be felt by every single person, man, woman, and child, on earth. No matter what they do and do not believe, and afterwards, all will know there is a God. Then they will choose whether or not to follow Him or not.
I am not saying at all that I am right in my theories of "when" it will happen... though I think it is at least prudent for people to know that it is out there...

Thanks for responding, all, and being kind~
edit on 14-11-2010 by thegoodearth because: added thoughts.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Surely this is partly because few non-Catholics are aware of them?
I'm certainly hearing about them for the first time.
My line of thought is predictable- where does this fit into the Revelation timeline?
One of your references seems to identify it with the time of the Sixth Seal.
So everything that happens after that is happening to people who have already had this experience?
Have I got that right?

I know I already replied to the Scriptural part of this... but something nags a little at me here.

Why aren't more people aware of these? Seriously. One shouldn't have to be religious,
or, specifically, Catholic, to know these things.

What I mean to say, for example, if an alien being were to visit, leave messages for the world
to a group of children, where a large group of people were amassed, wouldn't it be on the news?

If an alien were appearing for 29 years every single day to a place and imparting messages for the
world, wouldn't there be news coverage of the event worldwide?

Especially if where it came to give these messages, weird phenomenon sometimes happenes in
the sky that is witnessed by thousands of people? Why is this suppressed by the media?

At Garabandal, hundreds of people were gathered when one of the children received Holy Communion that seemingly appeared out of thin air. This was filmed and photographed. The children stated the Archangel Michael administered it. Hundreds of people also witnessed bright lights and other phenomenon. Why was this suppressed by the media?

I actually was speaking to a friend of mine who adamantly refused to believe me that this could be true until I showed him the books written about it, the documented evidence, and the official websites. (Medjugorje currently, Garabandal, Fatima, etc...)

Then he became extremely upset that the media hasn't let people in on such phenomenon. Real or hoax, it should be reported, he said. He was shocked such was actually going on and not being reported on regularly.

He could not believe that The Virgin Mary was appearing regularly and no one was saying a darn thing about it, really.

All I could say in response was that if it true that Satan is in charge of the world right now, there is emnity between Mary and Satan. He wouldn't let it get out, and if it did get out, it would be discredited. That is my take on the matter, anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

All I could say in response was that if it true that Satan is in charge of the world right now, there is emnity between Mary and Satan. He wouldn't let it get out, and if it did get out, it would be discredited. That is my take on the matter, anyway.

Very much a true statement. Faith is on the decline, it is being attacked by... something. It does not appear that it is being supplanted by something positive, the level of hopeful outlook in the world today must be at an all time low.

One thing that I don't understand is people who are evangelical atheists and believe that they are doing people a service by trying to talk them out of something that gives them joy and hope, and replacing it with... what? Nothing.

My wife was more of a "Satan is a real force in the world" than I am, but there is more definitely something afoot that is changing the hearts of people, and not for the better. And I would question whether those hearts are ready for something like this illumination, or whether almost everyone who doesn't believe will just go with whatever explanation is given by those in command.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

… this is about the Illumination.

OK, I'll bite. I too believe that there will come a time when "every eye shall see," as told in the book, and my own theory is this. I think the Earth is about to turn over (again) and when it does every human will "die," that is, they will be in true, pure Spirit form, and not a human being anymore, their human "containers" will drop to the ground. At that moment all eyes will be fully opened. There will be no more falsehoods, not more lies. All will be known by all. Why do you think the Rich Elite are spending all that money on deep underground bases and spaceships to take them off planet? Once we all know their secrets, their souls will be worth nothing, they will be consumed by the awesome power of the human Spirit, something TPTB and the Inter-dimensional ETs, through religion and plain brainwashing have done everything to keep hidden from us. Some of us are already beginning to see the secrets that are hidden from view, many of those are posted here for everyone to read.

I really do not know what will happen to humanity after that event, but I know that Earth/Terra is on a default setting, it destroys everything on a regular basis, then re-creates itself in 7 days, pristine and fresh, and ready to receive humanity again. Be ware that certain ETs have altered the program with their own stuff, and some of us are planning to take care of that, and them, for good. Earth is a school for Spirits, not a place to breed slaves. It is a place of freedom, not oppression. We are all the same inside, take off that human body, we even look alike. Very few things divide humanity, and you all know what they are. Sex, Religion, Politics, and Race. I refer you all to a post I made on this:
Mankind and the Great Divide

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I am really not trying to shove any kind of religious ideology down anyone's throat. I am just trying to present a theory forth and get some intelligent conversation going. Please don't attack me about the veracity of the Bible, Catholicism, etc… this is about the Illumination. I don't want this to descend into an argument about whether Christ existed, whether Catholics worship Mary, whether Satan exists, and all that petty crap.
I also want to know if anyone else has studied the Illumination and has any good theories about it. Or has everyone just studied the end times?

..theories..

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

What is being referred to in the Revelations received by Isaiah and Jeremiah has a very specific term.

It is called the Revelation of the "resurrection" and includes the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

This is also echoed in the Gospels and in the Quran, although this Teaching is specifically contradicted in detail by the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'...

Mi cha el

A theory!

reply to post by Michael Cecil

Michael.

I specifically referenced the Christian Bible and added a source for my scriptural verses.

I am not referring to pagan ideas of "reincarnation" or Gnosticism or any such nonsense that you constantly espouse and will never source or give references for, despite requests.

Thank you.
God Bless.

Just find it odd you are looking for theories on this event. Michael offers a theory and you dismiss it because it is pagan in nature?

In answer to the OP, if my conscience is illumined so I can see the effects of my actions, I will get a "God's eye perspective" which is interesting in and of itself. It seems to me that I myself will be the judge of my actions, as seen through a more omniscient(maybe not totally) view. I will get to see that what I do to my neighbours I do in fact do unto myself.

This revelation, that all is 'God', may be why so many will die from the illumination.

John 10:34, “Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?”

Matt 25:40 The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

What I do to another, I do for the Jesus. However, from your point of view, I am also another, so what is done unto me is done unto Jesus. Seemingly saying that the nature of Jesus is the same nature as my self.

Love thy neighbour as I love my Self.
edit on 15-11-2010 by scratchmane because: Format

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join