It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bright side of the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening fellow people.

This is my first "proper" thread here - hope it all goes well and I hope to put my ideas across in a coherent way. Hopefully we can get a good discussion here and not have too many flames.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to discuss my thoughts here on a one world government. I have been thinking that perhaps a one world government is actually the right way to go for the human race. I personally believe, that the conspiracy is to get the idea out there that we are to fear a one world government.

For example - many people quote Revelation about "end times" - people being marked by the beast - disasters, etc - and link these things to the coming of a ONE WORLD GOVERNMEENNNNTT!!! (Thunder and lightening) - They link, credit cards, bar codes, passport chips, a one world currency to stories in the Bible - in the book of Revelation.

Then we have the famous thread All Roads Lead to Rome (an exceptional read) - that points out the creation of Christianity and the Bible as a point of control - a way to control the masses.

What I propose and what the author of ARLTR also proposes is that perhaps the one world government is already here. - And would it not be better having a known enemy than fighting against the unknown Illuminati?

Think of the current state politics in the UK is at the minute - it was a hung parliament at the last election - we now have 2 parties trying to lead the way - Nick Clegg & David Cameron. Wouldn't it have been better if the majority of people voted for whoever and had one leader? To my friends across the pond - imagine Obama and Palin both trying to run the US Government - it's just easier to have one guy leading the way.

With a divided world, you'll have to jump through hoops to help anyone. Imagine if there was a one world government - everyone is on the same currency - We can then target specific poverty stricken areas and everyone from every country can help together - because countries will now be run from one central government.

Disaster strikes in Thailand - you'll have the world, yes THE WORLD coming to the rescue. Everyone helping. The human race as a whole accepts everyone. We aren't British, we're not American, we're not Russian - we're not white, black, pink, yellow or green - We're all Earthlings.

This idea won't be hard to get the masses to accept - all you have to do is bring it into force, for example the Foundation X financial bailout - once they wipe off their debts they can now effectively buy their way into politics, buy their way into government. It's only one generation of people that will have the paradigm of "countries" anyway - once we're all dead - our kids, kids will say to their friends, "Lol - can you believe everyone had their own leaders 100 years ago? - pretty tribal huh?"

For another "far out" theory here too - (I may as well just throw it in here) - Do you think Aliens would care about Russians, Americans, Irish or Australians? - No - they will see us all as just Earthlings - Earth people. The sooner we all refer to us as this the better.

Also, with the whole world under one government - Think of how well you could use the worlds resources to funding technology - health care - for fighting crime. We could truly become a great race in the universe. We are being held back as a species by having so much division.

I, for one, say bring on the one world government!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

I'd be interested to hear other peoples views on positive aspects of a single leadership for the human race.

edit on 14-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
NWO is the one and only solution to unite humanity(for reasons unknown).If it is put to good use then we might become a responsible race. We could better understand and work towards self-realisation, space exploration and such.

Or, what if its meant to control and de-populate the earth? What if its run by some tyrannical source? I hope some of our leaders know something that we don't. Reagan, Bush, Brown, Kissinger have all been talking openly about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Or, what if its meant to control and de-populate the earth? What if its run by some tyrannical source? I hope some of our leaders know something that we don't. Reagan, Bush, Brown, Kissinger have all been talking openly about it.

I would say, and I would hope, that the human race wouldn't stand for such a leader. There would be riots, assassinations and coops.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It all depends on the attitude of the citizens.

If they are responsible and work to make things better in their own little spheres of influence, it will be a good world. But then one-world government becomes kind of unnecessary.

If they are as we are now, willing to delegate responsibility to "someone else" who's job it is to "make everything better", telling themselves that they're "doing their part" by pressing a button once every 4 years in a polling place... well then the NWO will be the worst tyranny mankind has ever been subjected to.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous

I, for one, say you can stuff your one world government!

I am not an insect in some colony, I am a sovereign person, created by God in his image.
( I use the male gender God only because I am a man)
Your one world government ends where my rights begin.
I will die fighting before I relinquish them.

Long live the Republic!

I have no enemies but those who will claim power over me for some supposed "greater good".
You cannot enforce morality.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by anonymousanonymous

I am not an insect in some colony, I am a sovereign person, created by God in his image.
( I use the male gender God only because I am a man)
Your one world government ends where my rights begin.
I will die fighting before I relinquish them.

Long live the Republic!

I have no enemies but those who will claim power over me for some supposed "greater good".
You cannot enforce morality.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

And it's this typical closed-mindedness that is the real problem with the world. Where ever you are from - you're still under the thumb of some government. Keep fighting and keep pretending! (If it makes you feel better.)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousanonymous

We already have a dictatorship do we not. Why is obama different than bush?

Na something is already running society that we do not know. I think the nwo is already here, and its just hidden so we will not know.

On topic of course there is a posictive side to it. For all the serial killer types, you have a chance now to get jobs to hold out and destroy anyone you want for no reason, lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I'm still under the thumb of the US government which is sadly no longer a Republic but a dictatorship.
I'm willing to be responsible for my own actions,
Which part of this makes me close-minded?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

This part.

With respect, I don't wish to start a flame war here - I just wanted to highlight that the NWO may not be as bad as everyone reads.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

It might not be as bad as everyone imagines, indeed it could be far worse.
History shows that absolute power corrupts absolutely, cliched perhaps but true.
Every war fought in the 20th century has been to further the cause of one world government by holding out the promise that it would end war to destroy all nations and borders.

It matters not where you are from - everywhere on the earth has it own distinct cultures, customs, languages, arts etc.
A unified world would destroy these differences.
Just as America is becoming homogenized and losing it's regional character, such is the fate of the world under a One world government.
I'm no fan of government and ascribe to the belief that he who governs least governs best.
It's been proven that we cannot trust our leaders with the power they already have.
So you propose to give them even more?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This has got to be like the 15th thread in defense of the NWO, and it gets old, so very old. For starters if your not in there banker clan you will be one of the billions that are going to be killed off, as the georgia guide stones say only 500 million should be alive at any given time on this planet. Second, most of this NWO people are bankers, have one of them ever came out to help out with a major distaster in the not to distant past? i have not ever seen one? Most of their money is spent on just another way to eliminate the human race. also this NWO from what i have studied has no intention of ammending an constitution for the people, without alienable rights you are screwed as well. Where i am going with this, until you look at every aspect of how this will affect you and your family, you might rethink and educate yourself. as me and my family do not like the idea of being labeled mice, monkeys, insects that need to be culled from time to time, that said, this idea of the NWO does not sound like an organization that i want to be affiliated with and you

edit on 14-11-2010 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
NWO is how Civilization Zero becomes Civilization One.

It is also the proverbial powder keg.

To the moon, Alice!

To infinity and beyond!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well there will be changes to the world. And if us humans were smart enough to let go of "national identities" - we COULD make the world a better place for humanity as a whole. I'd rather be labeled a person of Earth than a person of America. We can even more so be individuals with a one world government than how it currently is today.
edit on 14-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I would say, and I would hope, that the human race wouldn't stand for such a leader. There would be riots, assassinations and coops.

Yes just like in the times of roman empire, assasinate the emeror for power. Then another one comes gets waked also. Maybe we will get to the level of "I don't want to be king" out of fear.
Who rules get's waked by greedy servants, pour that sweet poison into the cup of ignorance so the emperor may drink it. It's always the case. Who sings glory glory glory may very well sing his death song.
I can't beilive it, it's been happening for what ? thousands of years ? and they don't notice it, and I'll tell you what
they don't notice it because they are ill, not well. Figuring out a way to live in peace is very very dificult, the roman empire is not the way, it's only a matter of time before it will colapse like an implosion on it's own.
Like a castle made out of a deck of cards, the wind blows and it falls down.

edit on 14-11-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

With all due respect - it takes both sides of a story to get a rounded view on said topic. 15 threads? in comparison to 1500 threads against the NWO? - I'd say I'd need to be very careful about what information people appear to be pushing.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm certain you have the best of motivations.
I think we just differ on the method to achieve a more peaceful and just world.
Trust is something governments have yet to earn IMO.
Since Bush Sr, I've been very disappointed by our government.
It's grown too large and now is more like a cancer than a cure for anything.
It's sucking the life out of it's citizens.

Respects, ATA

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Research was conducted on the spending/saving habits of the "poor" (sic) in America (primarily inner-city) and if given a windfall grant or free money (stolen from "tax payers") they would quickly spend this handout on depreciating-in-value products (clothing, cars, appliances, etc.). An influx to the economy? The money taken from the treasury (again... stolen from "tax payers"). The "poor" back where they started... worn out shoes, broken down cars, outdated microwave.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
you are trying to see a bright side in mass genocide, the fall of the sovereign U.S.A, eventually a society of elites ruling the world putting "useless eaters" like ourselfs into slavery to work until death, and anyone who doesnt succumb to the ways of the Elites will be hunted like animals,torutured, and brutally killed after they watch theyre wife/ husband get raped or turtured by a NWO death squad? sorry for the run on question...

anyone who tries to see a bright side in the new world order/ one world gov. is either just plain stupid or has evil motives at heart and mind.
edit on 19-11-2010 by WJjeeper because: spelling

edit on 20-11-2010 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

Lol - what utter, utter nonsense! - Thanks that post made my day especially the bit about "NWO death squads!" Lol Vintage ATS user. I love it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The United Nations is corrupt. Ignores genocide. The WHO, World Health Organization said Swine Flu was an epidemic when it wasn't to scam funds into peoples pockets.

There should never be 1 World Government. And it would never work. There will always be thieves stealing resources and money....there will always be genocides nobody wants to stop because nobody cares for those people...there always will be haves and have nots.

The day somebody declares they are leader of this planet is the day global warfare erupts. Crude oil is about to be all used up. There will be no means for the United States Congress to control it's own States before long....let alone someone trying to enslave the entire planet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join