It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is huge WH corruption about to be exposed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Last year in 2009 for predictions for 2010 I predicted that a major WH scandal would be exposed by a female working inside the WH. Corruption in this administration and other administrations as a normal rule of thumb starts at the top and works it's way down the ladder. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Project Camelot exists only to collect donations. Horrible source. She must have decided Politics is where the money is. Donations must be down.

There is a thread here about a freelance writer who has an insider in the White House saying about the same thing. This is probably just her repeating that with her own spin. Scare you and get you to pull out the plastic and hit the "Donation" button. Might be true, but I doubt she is the original source.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Project Camelot exists only to collect donations. Horrible source. She must have decided Politics is where the money is. Donations must be down.

There is a thread here about a freelance writer who has an insider in the White House saying about the same thing. This is probably just her repeating that with her own spin. Scare you and get you to pull out the plastic and hit the "Donation" button. Might be true, but I doubt she is the original source.

Thanks for that thumbs up (down?). It's not a source I know well, only ever seen it a couple of times.

Yes - they're all at it. Scamming is the new black. They're doing it in all the best circles!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That is certainly something we can all agree on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join