It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times: Nazis Were Given 'Safe Haven' in U.S., Report Says

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This was a topic covered on "conspiracy theory" hosted by ex governor J. Ventura. Nazis were used to get intelligence. The show covered Plum Island, near Long Island, and the biological experiments conducted there post WW2. Since the beginning, the biological weapons program was a main issue as well as cross breeding of species. Now there have been similar "experimental" laboratories established in almost EVERY state since then. The most alarming is the fact that a nationwide outbreak of any deadly virus is likely whether intentional or accidental. Experimental labs? Secret detention facilities? Something is going on.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

i and my mother descend from a highly ranking nazi officer, though he ran away some time ago and built another family, just left out of the blue.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some people didn't want Werner von Braun around but where was he to go.
He was classified as not an ardent Nazi.
Yet some say he was awarded many privileges in Germany.
A head rocket scientist but was tucked away in New Mexico only
to emerge in the late 50s with an already existing Redstone rocket to
he modified to put up Americas first satellite.
So what was he doing all that time

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
To me, having always lived outside the USA, this comes under the "this is news?" heading... I have always known this (that Nazi scientists were given sanctuary and whatever else they wanted in the USA). My father who was English and fought in WW2, told us - it wascommon knowledgefor him and his fellows.
Vicky

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32
To me, having always lived outside the USA, this comes under the "this is news?" heading... I have always known this (that Nazi scientists were given sanctuary and whatever else they wanted in the USA). My father who was English and fought in WW2, told us - it wascommon knowledgefor him and his fellows.
Vicky

Its common knowledge alright although what became of dr hans kammler is still
shrouded in mystery

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If you are interested in documentation of much more US/Nazi historical relationships, my research paper, "Shadow of the Swastika," is a good starting point. This paper came out in the early to mid-1990s, so some of you may have already found it.

INTRODUCTION

Documented Evidence of a Secret Business and Political Alliance
Between the U.S. "Establishment" and the Nazis -
Before, During and After World War II - up to the Present.

Shadow of the Swastika (PDF) at One Heart Books

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthVapor

Thanks, I'll have to check it out!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join