It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's to be made of this unusual info from a new member ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

12 is an important number. But not for why you think, apparently. If you really want to know that, and much more, read this book:

The Secret Teachings Of All Ages.pdf - Manly P Hall

If you have never heard of it, this book is probably the best 1 stop shop for understanding the meanings behind the symbols of the initiates.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but methuselah1937 just showed up again on yet another immortality thread. Here's the first post. There's another a little further down. Once again, his only interest is immortaility, and every time he posts it's with this "I'm not going to say anything more" kind of attitude, leading one to 'velieve' he knows more. In all loiklihood this is intentional, of course, and proves nothing--just like John Titor. But FYI

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well then there is a curiosity. He/She shows up to make a very specific claim again and then refuses to go into any more detail or debate. ( In all fairness though, He/She does specify in their first post they would not debate or supply proof).

Clicking links I found this info?

old dude

anyone else read this book? Could this be related?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Clicking links I found this info?

old dude

anyone else read this book? Could this be related

This is the Ben Abba saga. Search for his name on ATS and you'll find a few threads, one of them lengthy. He's had a bunch of web sites over the years, most of which no longer work. He's been trying to sell his book online for years, but hasn't managed to actually get it done. He tells of meeting this 2800 year old man who has had adventures with lots iof famous people from Jesus to Caesar and Cleopatra.

Abba says he used Remote Viewing, among otehr "advanced" techniques to find about 25 "old dudes" who seem to be immortal simply by reprogramming themselves. Part of the saga is here.

Abba learned remote viewing from Ed Dames (This is not good) and also mentions his friendship with the late Robert Ghostwolf (This is also not good.) You can find Abba on several podcasts, though some of them have also disappeared, but as of yet we do not have the entire story because the book keeps getting delayed. Hard to know what to make of it at this point.
edit on 9/14/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join