It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its The Year 2008,you Have Just Been Sworn In As The 44TH President Of The USA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I noticed alot of bomb dropping, why all the killing?
edit on 14-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

To purge the world of the pleidean threat.

Haha, nah I was joking, I believe we need a new type of government altogether. Power corrupts, it is inevitable.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
I noticed alot of bomb dropping, why all the killing?
edit on 14-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Because the only way to have peace in this world is to kill more, We should have an annual holiday dedicated to having large scale Matrix-like gunfights in our major cities.

The world would be a much better place.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

'If your not with us then your against us"
"either u get down or u lay down'
"The Geneva convention has nothing on me"
“To hell with the Geneva ,NATO ,public opinion,’ KING KONG.. AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME !

ITS US AGAINST THE WORLD, AND IF U AINT DOWN WITH US I GOT 2 WORDS FOR YAAA
the geneva convention does not apply,lmaf,greatest moment of all time.

I love that moment in life when all humans on that day discovered what the rainbow was really meant for in the eyes of humans, a rainbow created by bush that shall for ever be in my memory….. but then he went to Iraq…the moment was over… and Osama got away. Very short lived!
www.youtube.com...
That’s the route I would go, I would just say we going to war and what in the hell are u going to do about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing

To purge the world of the pleidean threat.

Haha, nah I was joking, I believe we need a new type of government altogether. Power corrupts, it is inevitable.

Yea ,because after they shot those missiles at the moon, u knew it was war, now i think 3 sides of the world have discovered shooting things out of portals, it started with 911 and they pretty much tell u on the show 'The Event'.
Portal wars coming soon.
China Russia and the USA

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
what a pointless thread you would call the troups back you say? ok now mr pres how do you convince cobgres of that little plan?
you would stopall taxesand put in a flat tax ? ok mr pres how do you convince the congres house the governers of each stat of that?
you people live in lala land alot more then i do yes i dream of these things to but the difference between us is i know its just a dream.
not a singil one of you would even get past the pilimarys let along accutly become a pres.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Well - yes, you do have a point. Being President isn't anywhere near as powerful (or likely as fun) as being Dictator.

So - lets say I'm Great Grandiose Dictator Supreme Frogs - all stand and hail my humbleness!!
*queue trumpets*

*ahem* ok..

First things first - I really hate to contribute to any unemployment. However, I think the American people will forgive me for this. Congress - You are fired - have your stuff packed up and be gone by end of day.

Economy - For companies HQ'ed in the US. Your tax rate goes up exponentially the more US jobs you outsource. That is to offset the cost of the government supporting the people you fire. If you try to move off-shore we will seize your company. Think if your company and the USA as a marriage - and for better or worse. Speaking for the USA - we really want things better, but I will ensure that it gets much worse for your company and you if you don't straighten out your act and starting working on making this work for both your company and your country.

Terrorism - Iraq, we shouldn't have been there - troops are coming home. Afghanistan - is a graveyard of empires. Genghis Khan & Alexander the Great are the only two who have had any success there. I'm no Genghis or Alexander - a Frog must know his limits. The troops come home from there too. Any country that has a US base that wants to keep it - cool. If you don't want us in your country - fine, we are coming home. Now about this terrorism stuff. Its really simple. Attack us and we'll make you glow in the dark. Let me make it clear - Say someone from Yemen gets the idea to set off a bomb in an American city. A city in Yemen will be leveled. That clear enough for everyone? OK - TSA agents - you are fired too. Go line up to get groped on your way out.

Environment - No taxes ever for the 1st company to find the clean alternative to oil.

Troops and Jobs - see above.

Ok - I'm out. I need a beer. Dictatorin' is hard work.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

MR President> What are u going to do about the Economy?

MR President> The people are scared, what are u going to do about terroism?

Mr President> Our enviroment is destabilizing what are we going to do about the earth?

Mr President> Are u going to bring our troops home?

Mr President> Jobs,To many people on this earth,less jobs to fullfill.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! WE'VE HEARD THESE SAME PROMISES FROM OVER 40 SOME OTHER PRESIDENTS..AND NOT ONE OF THEM DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN OVER THE LAST 70 YEARS EVER CARED ABOUT U ALL,LOL,AND U ALL FIGHT FOR WHAT ? I AM JUST LMAF.

OH my gosh, i cant stop laughing...but he does have a point?

sure does.

but any way... SHUT YOUR LIL ^^FACES^^ UP!!
excuse them ats....sorry.

You have just been Elected the 44th President of the 'UNITED STATES OF AMERICA',U have just promised the same crap that the other 40 some Presidents did previously to get elected.

[[[[ >But we beyond that, we better then that, Right! The people are scared, what are u going to do about terroism?

Begin moves to makes sure that America monopolies nuclear option. (This would also ensure U.S. dominance globally over natural resources and it's trade so to ensure middle class lifestyles throughout the world.) Communicate to the Muslim extremists that for every move they make against the U.S. and it's allies and interests, that they will be endangering the whole of their people. A new modern version of MAD without the M. It could be called "Your Assured Destruction" (YAD). On the other hand if they don't create progressive incentives to empower them in sharing the bounties of their resources, as the economic an political plan I would lay out would be beneficial to all Muslim law. As it does not conflict with the teachings of Islam they would be ensuring a bright bountiful future politically, economically, and religiously for the whole of the Muslim world. The choice would be theirs.

In other words a TR "Speak softly but carry a big stick" foreign policy.

Mr President> Are u going to bring our troops home? Sure, over time as YAD takes hold in the psyche of Muslim extremist, and being to understand that America is not out to destroy their religion. That we are not wanting to steal the the wealth of their lands, and force them to adopt for example San Fransisco values. < In side pun for the Lil Dude to appreciate
) Over time there would be no need for the troops to be fighting them in their Muslim lands. We all can be middle class business partners. Hopefully they will overthrow their Oil Sheiks who have been ripping them off claiming to be bloodlines of Mohammad which is simply not true. They are ordinary Arabs who are no more related to a central religious figure than the Queen of England is descended from Jesus Christ, sheiks who were put into power by western intelligence agencies to ensure oil sales to western oil companies, and now simply sell their oil on the open market in USDs, which is all they need to do in order to be protected by western intelligence, and western military enforcement acting as global police. Once the Arab Muslim community realize they have been had, and that middle America are not their enemies then they will focus their attention on the western banking elites, and political families who are in all reality mutual enemies of all none wealthy individuals around the world. Right now there is a divide and control game being played using media, power and other influences to keep none wealthy citizens from uniting throughout the globe, to being peace and prosperity to realization. The wealthy cause war, so they can monopolize natural resource thus opportunity, and bring into existence a feudal system just like the one that existed during the dark ages. They want a new dark age. If everyday Americans along with Muslim extremist understood what was being propagated on them the fighting would stop, and the troops would come home. So educating folks about what is really going on would be my first step in my plan to bring the troops home.

I already covered this "As efficiencies come on line new products and service would be created for the middle class, so there would always be opportunities to create new small businesses ensuring everyone would be working, and maintain a middle class standard of living by enhancing efficiencies for business and living along with creating new luxuries."

One added special job would be created though executive order. Make Musashi on History.com the Presidential shoeshine person.
And make her husband head of NASA so that their kids understand the definition of what exactly stupid looks like through contrast. :cool

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

MR President> What are u going to do about the Economy?

MR President> The people are scared, what are u going to do about terroism?

Mr President> Our enviroment is destabilizing what are we going to do about the earth?

Mr President> Are u going to bring our troops home?

WAIT A MINUTE!!! WE'VE HEARD THESE SAME PROMISES FROM OVER 40 SOME OTHER PRESIDENTS..AND NOT ONE OF THEM DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN OVER THE LAST 70 YEARS EVER CARED ABOUT U ALL,LOL,AND U ALL FIGHT FOR WHAT ? I AM JUST LMAF.

OH my gosh, i cant stop laughing...but he does have a point?

sure does.

but any way... SHUT YOUR LIL ^^FACES^^ UP!!
excuse them ats....sorry.

You have just been Elected the 44th President of the 'UNITED STATES OF AMERICA',U have just promised the same crap that the other 40 some Presidents did previously to get elected.

[[[[ >But we beyond that, we better then that, Right! The people are scared, what are u going to do about terroism?

Begin moves to makes sure that America monopolies nuclear option. (This would also ensure U.S. dominance globally over natural resources and it's trade so to ensure middle class lifestyles throughout the world.) Communicate to the Muslim extremists that for every move they make against the U.S. and it's allies and interests, that they will be endangering the whole of their people. A new modern version of MAD without the M. It could be called "Your Assured Destruction" (YAD). On the other hand if they don't create progressive incentives to empower them in sharing the bounties of their resources, as the economic an political plan I would lay out would be beneficial to all Muslim law. As it does not conflict with the teachings of Islam they would be ensuring a bright bountiful future politically, economically, and religiously for the whole of the Muslim world. The choice would be theirs.

In other words a TR "Speak softly but carry a big stick" foreign policy.

Mr President> Are u going to bring our troops home? Sure, over time as YAD takes hold in the psyche of Muslim extremist, and being to understand that America is not out to destroy their religion. That we are not wanting to steal the the wealth of their lands, and force them to adopt for example San Fransisco values. < In side pun for the Lil Dude to appreciate
) Over time there would be no need for the troops to be fighting them in their Muslim lands. We all can be middle class business partners. Hopefully they will overthrow their Oil Sheiks who have been ripping them off claiming to be bloodlines of Mohammad which is simply not true. They are ordinary Arabs who are no more related to a central religious figure than the Queen of England is descended from Jesus Christ, sheiks who were put into power by western intelligence agencies to ensure oil sales to western oil companies, and now simply sell their oil on the open market in USDs, which is all they need to do in order to be protected by western intelligence, and western military enforcement acting as global police. Once the Arab Muslim community realize they have been had, and that middle America are not their enemies then they will focus their attention on the western banking elites, and political families who are in all reality mutual enemies of all none wealthy individuals around the world. Right now there is a divide and control game being played using media, power and other influences to keep none wealthy citizens from uniting throughout the globe, to being peace and prosperity to realization. The wealthy cause war, so they can monopolize natural resource thus opportunity, and bring into existence a feudal system just like the one that existed during the dark ages. They want a new dark age. If everyday Americans along with Muslim extremist understood what was being propagated on them the fighting would stop, and the troops would come home. So educating folks about what is really going on would be my first step in my plan to bring the troops home.

I already covered this "As efficiencies come on line new products and service would be created for the middle class, so there would always be opportunities to create new small businesses ensuring everyone would be working, and maintain a middle class standard of living by enhancing efficiencies for business and living along with creating new luxuries."

One added special job would be created though executive order. Make Musashi on History.com the Presidential shoeshine person.
And make her husband head of NASA so that their kids understand the definition of what exactly stupid looks like through contrast. :cool

your the Greatest President ever lildude,i guess thats why your so cool!
I hate to say it but i wont.
I think ill give him my shades,thank you, Mr lil dude,your the coooolest.
Hes good, i wonder who he is?
Maybe he's bush in retirement.
Why not clinton?
Look, Who CARES ! i would vote for him.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

waited longer then obama did, to actually gain knowledge about how to lead. then not wrecked the nation into the ground.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

posted on 20-11-2010 @ 12:19 AM this post reply to post by Immortalgemini527

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waited longer then obama did, to actually gain knowledge about how to lead. then not wrecked the nation into the ground.

signature:
The Dead Greet the Dying
The Ultimate Observer: Greys and their Magic Eyes
US-China Cold War is Happening! Wake Up!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be honest my friend,i wont even argue,the world was over after the first deal with rockefella and his minions of evil.
Every president since the 1940s have always lead the same campaign over and over and over again.

Economy
Healthcare
Education
And they might throw a war or 2 in some clever tactic,lol...any way!

There blood line will always be in the white house ..it will always be
[FAMILY].
(Greatest time jumper ever witnessed by a human ?).527copywritten on earth 2010 at 12;49 est,sileni.
%The only president i would vote for is the president that simply says.

>LOOK,secretly we have super computers that we have asked ,will the deficit ever come to a point in which the usa will be out of in the future.

AND it SAID...."NOT IN A MILLION LIFE TIMES,NEVER...IT IS MATH MATICALLY OFF THE CHAIN OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM OF THE FIRST BIG BANG,MAYBE THE START OF LIFE,BUT ...NO.

"So im not going to sale u some wild budget and promise u a damn thing.

"What i propose, is for every Country in the World to start the whole deficit over to zero,we start now and we start ..not this country ,but ..a world."

until then ,i can care less.

really immortal!
no he didnt.
he went in time live on the ether?
that was cool.
Hes on noticed,its against the rules 587 u ...
it doesnt matter they wont understand.
its not in the rule book,that was obsurb.

Who cares, its done every day on tv radio and movies why not throw good for some generation upcoming.
I always follow the rules.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join