It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All the Writers Gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This isnt a short story, but I will be posting one soon. But, this is a question....whered all of the writers go? It seems like for the past weks there have been NO short stories, collaborative fiction threads opened up, and when they are, the a quickly bumped off of the recent posts section. Just wondering, have the writers lost interest, or is everyone posting their writing on BTS?

***to those who participate in the "art for Dummies" section...several of the entries (with your usernames) will hopefully be pulished in a zine entitled Zombies and Kittnes, and if I can swing them, I might even be able to put in a tiny tidbit telling they came from ATS. If you dont want any of your submissions used (its a free zine, published and copywrighted) just tell me.

[edit on 6-29-04 by Scat]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Pork chop sandwiches, kid. I'm trying to get my stuff published! Soon, though, I hope. It's costing me a mint and a half to do this proper. I tried to get Pondskimmer going, but that didn't work out. After this is published, I think I'll get back to posting.

DE

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm still here. Haven't done much over the last week or so because of all the problems trying to get to Albany. (Which ended up being shelved anyway).
The next chapter should be ready in a few days

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hooray! deus- I expect to see you stuff being sold in my shop, pisky- im hoping for those next chapters

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Before i became a mod i was a writer so i guess i am still here altho i havnt been able to write anything as of recently.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Before i became a mod i was a writer so i guess i am still here altho i havnt been able to write anything as of recently.

why not? im currently in a horrific state of stupidity and immunity to life..thats why i cant write.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thumtimeth methinkth that the taleth of Muthked the Dwarf were a little too challenging for thothe of a more prudishth conthtitution at Ay Tee Eth. There ith a plethora of writerth around thethe partth but maybe they have leth to thay thethe dayth. Or they have writerththth block perhapth.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Masked, I have sent you emergency keyboard by air.

Hopefully you should get it in 6 - 8 business days.

On another note, I am trying to get my writer status so I can post in the colaborative fiction

new topics

top topics

join