It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 14th 2010, Time Wave Zero big drop starting !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Dont know if you believe in the Time Wave Zero thingy, but if you look at the following video, you'll see that Nov 14 is the tipping point where everything starts going downhill, way downhill. I post a comment on the youtube video that pretty much sums up my point. If by the end of this month nothing significant happen we could all conclude that TimeWave Zero is just another hoax. Anyway take a look at the video and post your comments. Personnaly i'd like something BIG to happen, but my bet is nothing will happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaynos

Okay.

So timewave zero is set to begin today?

And we have to believe a prediction by a computer program, that was created by humans? So because a computer makes a prediction, it grants it more legitimacy? I just cannot grasp the concept.

Honestly i would rather believe a prophet or gypseys prediction than a computer programs.

But hey, that is just me.

VvV

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaynos

what is it measuring? And what does it use as a source? You can see that it was down there before, then for some reason came back up, and is now going to go down. So what caused it to go down last time, then to rise, and why will it go down again? I have no clue what that was.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think we should band together and start a million threads to get that bugger goin' in the opposite direction!

Then we can start trading it on the stock exchange - possible make a hedge fund out of it.

Then by next year, it can replace the dollar.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaynos
Dont know if you believe in the Time Wave Zero thingy, but if you look at the following video, you'll see that Nov 14 is the tipping point where everything starts going downhill, way downhill. I post a comment on the youtube video that pretty much sums up my point. If by the end of this month nothing significant happen we could all conclude that TimeWave Zero is just another hoax. Anyway take a look at the video and post your comments. Personnaly i'd like something BIG to happen, but my bet is nothing will happen.

how could you want something to happen

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well folks, while I am writing this reply, we now have 7 hours to go!

I don't know if Timewave Zero, or even Webbot is a hoax, but I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough. Webbot has predicted that the tipping point would kick off at 6:50am PST on the 14th. And both webbot and TWZ have pretty much identical graphs, so my thought is that if it were just one, it could be wrong, but with two, it's time to take notice.

To be honest, I can hardly wait for the morning to come. With all the hype regarding TWZ and webbot, along with Baba Venga's predictions, I don't know what I'm hoping for more. If nothing happens, some people are taking a big, big hit. If they are right with their predictions, we all are taking a big hit! Of course, I'm thinking worst case scenario for this, but it could be something good happening, which in all reality is what I hope happens. There is so much negativity in our world, we need a break, we need something good to happen!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbear1729

And so it begins...

AURORA WATCH: NOAA forecasters estimate a 50% chance of geomagnetic storms on Nov. 15th when one or more CMEs are expected to hit Earth's magnetic field.

www.spaceweather.com

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
well if you guys really want to know, its pretty strange measuring actually. it measures "novelty" in the universe, how connected and similar everything is. also measures chaos, entropy, order, and other cosmic things, all jumbled into a program.

Some things ive noticed in the program so far: a dip in novelty(bad) the day Assange released the Iraq documents, a dip the day the yemen bomb scare happened, and several others this past year. the huge dip past the 14th could imlpy universal harmony as everything comes into synchronization, or a complete and utter destruction to negate all difference.

so its hard to say what it really means.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beachguy123

Well, thanks for shedding some light on this strange topic. Still does not seem like a reputable software. Here in Australia it is almost 7pm 14th November, 2010, and I have noticed nothing different. I guess this is about America anyway, so it would be in American time. Of course if nothing happens people who believe will just say that the news is not reporting on the massive event because of the magnitude of the event.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

No problem mate. The guy shifted around dates several times to be "more cosmicly in line" or some BS like that, much as weve shifted the mayan doomsday date to the 21st rather than the 23rd, just because it sounds better or what-have you.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Today is the day! Run to your bunker!!

Or just carry on as normal

-Kdial1

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Woohoo and its my birthday today!!

On more of a relevant and hopefully valuable note...

I've seen this before and it seems to have some substance to it as key events do 'dip'. The 'dips' could relate to some type of synchronization of the collective consciousness of the Earth in some way, as there was a big dip on 9/11, not as much of a massive decline as this if my memory serves me right, but still a considerate 'dip'.

Now this is just theoretical atm, but when the dips happen, it seems to be true that there is an event or tragedy or something that happened to effect a lot of people in some way, but the question is why the dip, and what does it indicate? Now, we all know that the PTB have been corrupting out planet with their inconsiderate and selfish ways of living for a LONG time, and the world is always in an intense rush of work work work etc... which is one of the key components that prevent people from stopping, taking a breath, and actually thinking about why the world is how it is... now, if you relate this to the fact that when a tragic event happens that effects the world (ie 9/11), what happens to people, most suddenly stop in their tracks, and instantly have more of an appreciation for life, people group together almost forgetting about their work lives, and people then work with their own instead of competing against their own, allowing (even if only temporary) for a bond and positive grouping of people and their true feelings and intentions (whether it be towns, cities, states, religions, cultures etc..)... Thinking about that temporary 'peace' as a result of a threatening event, it's easy to see how people are more synchronized on a large scale as a result of an event as they're morally pushed to 'Protect' and 'Respect' (natural considerations) instead of 'Fight' and 'Compete' (ego and power fuel) like what happens when they're lost in the clockwork motion of society...

With that in mind, the indication of the graph may point towards a great ascension of synchronization of the collective consciousness of the planet, where everyone's consideration, love, and respect for life and our planet will rise, which would lead to what we've all been waiting for - genuine peace, love, and honesty on Earth!

Obviously this is just theoretical, I'm not familiar with the technology they use so I couldn't reference my thoughts to anything, but i've always been good at 'connecting the dots' to see the bigger picture, and even though this one isn't clear yet, I hope it indicates great positivity rather than tragedy - after all, it's indicated by a graph, and we've always been taught that generally when a graph dips from a peak then that's baaaaaad... but usually only when some type of profit is concerned... and the day we stop profiting from eachother will be a great milestone for us as a species! The Earth is in a bad state at the moment, so a dip looks like hope right about now

Thanks for the post, and I hope my input offers some more perspective on possible meanings beyond the face of the situation

Peace ..v,

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm not familiar at all with the timewave thing but, I DO know how to read graphs.

How can anybody predict anything on a certain date? The downfall starts on the 14th of Nov. and the trough is 1-15-11.... -.- So lets put it like this:

Anything could happen between today and January 15th 2011. People are expecting something to happen on a specific date and stuff, they obviously don't know how to read charts and graphs.

Now one thing I'm interested in is Baba Vanga. She seems to be the real deal predicting WW3 this month so long ago. Even though there are almost no signs of it, only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaynos

The thing is that it could be something relatively small that goes unnoticed,and then builds up as time goes on.So whatever this is,we may not notice at first.........just.my 2 cents worth

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by bigbear1729

And so it begins...

AURORA WATCH: NOAA forecasters estimate a 50% chance of geomagnetic storms on Nov. 15th when one or more CMEs are expected to hit Earth's magnetic field.

www.spaceweather.com

This stuff happens all the time, I don't get it.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
REMINDER :

In 1989, the big free fall of Timewave was on NOVEMBER 4 1989, but the world actually remembers big changes on NOVEMBER 9 1989.

In 1986, the big Timewave date was on May 9 1986. This is probably when people started to realize the amount of gravity of the event of April 26 1986.

In 1963, the big Timewave date was on November 27 1963. But the world remembers November 22 and 25 1963.

top topics

join