It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colleen Thomas got 404'd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Why did the Colleen Thomas faking her own death thread just get 404'd and taken off the new topics list? I wanted to read it.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
yeah..i also want to know why

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I posted about this 10 mins ago and an admin removed my thread, prepare for yours to be deleted also.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Lol yeah I figure

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There's a 1 min video on youtube so you can check it out.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
screenshot

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Wow man, thanks!

Your handy to have around!

There are are rumors going round that the video is false and that apparently she is on Facebook now, but I dont have Facebook so I cant check.
edit on 13/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Who is Colleen Thomas?
The crazy lady about the aliens?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yeah that's her.

We have Alex Collier on one hand (A different cattle of fish altogether)
..and then we have Colleen Thomas on the other, who is; and I quote (from YT user Secular Opinion):

"Colleen Thomas is a crackpot who is emotionally detached from reality. She is a narcissist who is heartless enough to con money out of ignorant people".

Crazy enough to fake her own death and run with the money.

EDIT: Here is her FaceBook.
Nice description in her nav bar lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

just happened to have the thread in a different tab, and it was still open.

Seconds later and opportunity would have been missed...

It appears to be from a poster on GLP, which is gone.

Google cache of GLP

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=6Hp&tbo=1&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&prmdo=1&tbs=dsc%3A1&q=ca che%3Awww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage1254994%2Fpg1&aq=f&aqi=g5&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

In one of her videos. She posted her number and the area code comes from my city. Maybe I will hook up with her for one night. For fun!
hahahah.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Nice footprinting mate

So it could be a rumor from some emo guy who is having a laugh? Quite possible, either way I know she is not dead, but could be off the scene forever or a while. Then again she was just on international news and she might roll with it to see how much she can squeeze from her victims.

reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

LOL, you don't have that name for nothing

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If the mods removed the thread then I imagine they had a legitimate reason for it, either a complaint from the woman herself or to guard against some kind of libel action.

I wouldn't think that reposting it as an image is really helping ATS out much

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
there is something wrong here if the thread is gone. I have been watching her videos lately and I don't think she is completely a wackjob. what if she is on to something. she is not the best speaker and she will be ridiculed for the topics she speaks about. but ask yourself what if she is right? then silencing her would be in tptb best interest. I have to admit I agree with her on most of what she says. the evidence she speaks about is on the right track when she states beware of the new age movement and she is disillusioned from the so called gurus. I have to agree we are not getting the full story. guys like eckhart tolle the troll who hates your ego. wayne dyer the liar who said madame blavatsky stated there would be a spiritual revolution I can find nowhere where blavatsky said this. the woman colleen thomas has become the boy who cried wolf. now that a real wolf has showed up who will believe or listen to her warnings.......................remember even a fool has wisdom to offer. listen to everyone then make up your own minds. thats what we have them for, so start using them, think for yourself
edit on 13-11-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I know what you mean but that girl is literally selling truth sandwiches to people. That is, part truth wrapped in lies. In my opinion her misinformation can be used by people as disinformation and it makes it harder to talk to people in real life about these subjects as they may refer to our opinions based on one of her videos they seen. Labeling all us as nut jobs too by talking about chem trails etc and the Bilderberg group.

There is no way she is a contactee, all she is doing is making money out of people who are gullible. I think that is terrible, people are broke enough as it is.

reply to post by davespanners

I asked the MOD why it was removed, still awaiting a reply. It could be that it is unconfirmed, then again, so is most of the things on ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i just wanted to see her fake boobs ;(

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
i just wanted to see her fake boobs ;(

ye fake boobs payed by believers

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What ever happened to Colleen Thomas?

Her last act was saying President Obama was going to be the last President of the United States and bam....

she no longer has an internet presence.

Anyone heard anything about her for 2011?

top topics

join