It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failing, falling, flying, fearlessness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Failing, falling, flying, fearlessness

www.halfpasthuman.com

To those readers who do not have ukemi arts, and thus are viewing the 'tipping point' itself with trepidation, let me reassure you. This tipping point is NOT like the 9/11 attacks. This is only my second experience with such in this work, but i am able to tell that this tipping point (expected at 6:50 am pacific coast time, tomorrow, on November 14th, 2010) is NOT like that event at all.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Original source
www.youtube.com...

A dam is predicted to over flow tomorrow at 6:50 AM pacific us time. If you look on the 50 dollar bill and fold it just like you do for the 20 dollar bill that shows the twin towers blowing up you see a dam over flowing.

Some examples
______beforeitsnews/story/256/753/NWO_in_China_Planning_to_Flood_Shanghai,_Images_Found_On_USA_Ten_Dollar_Bill.html

www.halfpasthuman.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hmmm.....star and flag for this. Not sure what else to say....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm quite positive this guy was hammered-drunk when he wrote this article.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here is a great thread explaining everything about the Three Gorges Dam and the effect it would have should it decide to fail. Quite scary
www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, the thread on GLP talking about how tipping point relates to the Dam is on the OP's link ______beforeitsnews /story/256/753/NWO_in_China_Planning_to_Flood_Shanghai,_Images_Found_On_USA_Ten_Dollar_Bill.html, not sure if we can directly link to GLP you see, not familiar with the rules...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this fear mongering and collective hope for mass destruction has gotten out of hand. life is interesting enough without flimsy predictions created to satiate the needs of destruction hungry people. we have been conditioned to associate destruction with entertainment and that is why everyone is so quick to latch onto any idea which promises big explosions and mass carnage. hell, we pay money to see it simulated every day. but thats not enough. we need to see it FOR REAL....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
A dam is predicted to over flow tomorrow at 6:50 AM pacific us time.

No it's not.
The use of the dam in Clif's writing today was an allegory.

Allegory - a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

You should read the OP's link. It's actually a very positive one.

This one: www.halfpasthuman.com...
edit on 13/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
Here is a great thread explaining everything about the Three Gorges Dam and the effect it would have should it decide to fail. Quite scary

Too bad they're not talking about a dam then.

Also, the release is supposed to last until January before we really recognize it. It actually could be good news.

This is exactly the reason Web Bot gets a bad name around here. People don't read what the Web Bot actually says. Don't rely on what posters say in threads, read for yourself, research and come to an understanding yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by FermiFlux

Too bad they're not talking about a dam then.

Also, the release is supposed to last until January before we really recognize it. It actually could be good news.

This is exactly the reason Web Bot gets a bad name around here. People don't read what the Web Bot actually says. Don't rely on what posters say in threads, read for yourself, research and come to an understanding yourself.

I was replying to the OP's post about

A dam is predicted to over flow tomorrow at 6:50 AM pacific us time. If you look on the 50 dollar bill and fold it just like you do for the 20 dollar bill that shows the twin towers blowing up you see a dam over flowing.

I've read what Cliff's wrote on his site and I know it has nothing to do with a Dam.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting. The dam looked close but the building was stretching it a bit I think. It's about 9 am here Nov 14. in Canada, has it passed the time there yet?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
No I will not star and flag this thread. its past 6:50 am pst, nothing different in the world. Please stop this crap. Web Bots is hogwash, nothing more than to be some small groups financial security lifeline. We can apply anything theyve come up with to any point in time in the last thousand years, every single year.

new topics

top topics

join