It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gaza Strip Is Being Turned Into A Concentration Camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Let face it. The State of Israel has in essence turned the Gaza Strip into the worlds biggest conentration camp. The result of which means that even after they win (and lets face it they will win) we will face the lieklyhood of scanarios far worse than 911

They are systematically killing off the palestinian people. Worse, they are going after children:
post-gazette.us...
www.guardian.co.uk...

They are allowing them to starve, bulldozing thier homes, and essentially because they have no were to go they are driving them into the sea. Importing "settlers" into occupied lands and squatting them there.

Our "allies" have run numerous ops in this country, have spied on us, and worse sold off our technology to the higest bidder. For more details
www.ifamericansknew.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No it hasn't, it is an Apartheid system established by acts of nature because of the conditions between Palestinians and Israel.

Please read my other posts in which much good discussions about such things are on-going so that you might better understand why it is that the Gaza Strip and West Bank still technically belong to Israel, and that the Palestinians are litterally nobodies in that they have no Citizenship of any real State.

Your anti-semetism also makes me sick, you've never been to Israel so you shouldn't be speaking your fat mouth.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
FredT...good post...., you have to ignore FreeMason he jumps on anything slighty critical of Israel...claiming anti-semetism is the stock and trade of people wanting to stiffle free speech.
Respects,

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow, a fool who thinks the Jews caused 9/11 is supporting another fool who thinks that the Jews are exterminating Palestinians, who'd have imagined!

I suggest both of you actually read something about Israel, I have posted a thread that contains an entire "country profile" which is in-depth and excellent, and Valhall has posted about 40 resources for reading the history about Israel if you're more interested.

If neither of you will bother with that tread I suggest you just keep your anti-semetic thoughts to yourselves since we here at ATS do not like "ignorance".

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Wow, a fool who thinks the Jews caused 9/11 is supporting another fool who thinks that the Jews are exterminating Palestinians, who'd have imagined!

First off, I have been to Israel, and I have traveled the Middle East. Its nice you seem to feel you know so much about me. It is amusing that you seem to feel that any critisism of Israel is anti-semitism. Its like a protective shield you seem to throw out when you can't argue aginst the facts. Its very very bad debate form. But it seems to standard for ou. Rather than arguing the facts you like to try to use threats and intimidation. What next? Gonna bulldoze my house?

Also, were do you get your information on Social Theory? The John Birch Society? Natural Apartied? What propaganda manual did you get that out of?

Your Ignorance is amusing. Thank you for giving me a few laughs

top topics

join