It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Pakistan, drone strike kills 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

"Based on a count by the CNN Islamabad bureau, Saturday's drone strike was the 91st this year compared to 52 in all of 2009."

Surely this won't change the status of things. I mean this is common right? Shouldn't cause any extra tension.
I am beyond done with all of this, I don't think I want to read another headline as long as I live, unless it reads. All War Finally Done Forever.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Could it be possible, call me ignorant if you want, that the "missiles" could actually be what is being called drone attacks?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

I have been to that region and this is most definitely a common occurrence. They live in a tough neighborhood over there. At least that's how the locals call it. Anyway, your so right, the death tolls and bombs and war are so sickening it makes me wanna puke. Bring on the change!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by recycled
www.cnn.com...

"Based on a count by the CNN Islamabad bureau, Saturday's drone strike was the 91st this year compared to 52 in all of 2009."

Surely this won't change the status of things. I mean this is common right? Shouldn't cause any extra tension.
I am beyond done with all of this, I don't think I want to read another headline as long as I live, unless it reads. All War Finally Done Forever.

Yeah it is common and sad, it is sad that people brush such deaths of innocent people away, because such drone attacks are so common, and it usually kill innocent people.

That being said if Americans were to be killed by drones in the same manner, being an normal occurence, would you just brush it off and say, ohh just another drone attack which killed innocent people, or would you be angry?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wow, I would love to be able to answer that will a h*&l yeah I'd be angry, however if I had grown up in such violence, I suppose I would be so desensitized I would have to honestly answer no.

My heart aches for the people who live within this nightmare each and every day of their lives, and the innocent children who are born into such hatred.

new topics

top topics

join