It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this stuff lately, about MISSILE's!, Dont ever ever worry EVER!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well!, as far as America is concerned,there is not one person in the U,S of A,that should even be remotely concerned.

WHY? you ask.

Because, our (cough...stolen) money that the US gov collects in taxes, Well is at least going to good use, sort of .

So please check out this simple info i have presented.
Its all old and some new news, but very Relevant!, in today's Mindset and news in the world .

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.as.northropgrumman.com...

www.popularmechanics.com...

lasertechnologynews.blogspot.com...

www.wired.com...

www.mda.mil...

www.mda.mil...

www.mda.mil...

www.mda.mil...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

laserstars.org...

www.usatoday.com...

nextbigfuture.com...

yada, yada, yada,Just look up laser defense ,tracking,targeting,ect,ect

Tons and tons of info out there. SOO!! (((( pure speculation )))) --->(all this missile crap is more then likely a set up in a,incompetence/false flag scenario)

And once they dial in the airborne laser system, then holly crap ZERO limitations, tagged teamed with satellite tracking and guidance

I doubt, that there, is probably, not very many countries, that are capable of getting something past this type of system.

But i am sure some also have systems of their own

America sleep well at night , don't believe the MSM,Gov offic,Joint chiefs,the prezz,or who ever , its all scare BS.we are protected hands down better then ever,......BuT! If we are launched or fired upon, by something /some one, and that, something, actually hits the USA soil !!!!!!!

UNDERSTAND ! this with crystal clarity, It was allowed to happen! Repeat that every day It was allowed to happen!!!

If you believe they cant stop anything like that ..YOU will be, and are the biggest huckleberry ever!

Just saying , Lyco.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You have way too much trust in government and our technological capabilities. Oh and for your info I like huckleberries.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"how i learned to stop worrying and love the missile"

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The thing to worry about is in the case of a terrorist getting hold of a nuke and setting one off be prepared for a fallout from the ground zero of the inpact. Other countries directly invading and such would be wiped off the map everyone dies in a scenario where countries against countries are dropping nukes only the highly paid elite will survive.... If the electirc goes out in an emp we can survive just dont let terrorist get a nuke.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lupin

I would have to say ,for sure without a doubt, i do not trust anything government .At face value,

But this is 2010 and our military is atleast 30 years ahead what we think we peons know,

It took 8 meg to get to the moon , we have tetra byte /light speed data these days .

Drive by wire /targeting via sat is truly old hat.

If you think any country can attack or launch something from outside the usa and it not be tracked ,stoped,and destroyed

then you my friend have never ever served in any kind of US forces. Because I assure you whether or not i trust our gov or not,if it hits its target it was allowed to hit its target.

"In military and politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens you can bet it was allowed or planned that way. " FDR

My whole family is steeped in military back ground, from USAF,USN,FBI,ATF,GBI,secrete service,and united states coast guard

My insight is very broad from all over the US forces to civilian agencies .

But i am just saying i am a nobody lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

Well the problem I have is that these things have never really been tested so how do we really know how they'll perform in the field? There's a big difference between the lab and the field because in the lab you don't have human logic on the other side trying to thwart your defenses but then again who knows.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lupin

Man/or Woman read the links they give good field studies .

they can take out thrown hand hand grenade before they hit the ground .

read the info or at least open each link and skim it geeezz

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I used to believe I had nothing to worry about. But with the pitiful response to 9/11 I just can't anymore.

There are too many agencies/people on a "need to know" basis. Communication is a big FAIL

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

I would say ,its more in the lines of act like/convince us they are confused and cant communicate .

that's the first thing u learn in politics/military , don't be a huckleberry.

If you really really think the USA, did not get informed, on what was going to happen, or at least that there was, a possibility that something like what happened on 9/11,could happen ,from tons and tons of intell from all sorts of countries,babbling to the usa about all sorts of ideas on all kinds of plots from all kinds of organizations.

This happens every single day in the USA.They had a good idea what was or could happen they just chose to not act on the info, they got.

If they wanted to shoot those plane down ,they would have been obliterated, out of the sky, if they really wanted them to be on that day .Dont be fooled into believing anything else about what USA military as a whole can and cant do,
It dosnt matter where the threat comes from as far as the skies go ,inside the USA or outside the USA ,absolutely dose not matter its so well protected,its just stoopid really such over kill.
But its from within at ground level , where all countries are weak ,and when you are a free country like the USA ,well u can only imagine ,what walks of life come to this country ,for that so very much despised ,hated,piece of that good old american pie,that all seem to want

Our gov and military is not hatted and liked, at the same time for no reason at all.

But lets not sugar coat anything here, lets be real as it gets which is what this site should be like,

I beg to find any enemy, of any kind, that could enter USA air space and not get shot down, if we wanted to shoot it down , Can you?

The only thing that keeps anything from getting shot down over USA air space would be ,1(it would start a unwanted war ..2 they had permission.

Thats it anything else and bye bye target.

again i must say and quote , read this quote its from some one who was part of the PTB "In military and politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens you can bet it was allowed or planned that way. " FDR

That quote also applise to and not just limited to the USA,UK,china,russia,iran,iraq,israel,yada yada yada

We are ...all in the same row boat...
edit on 14-11-2010 by lycopersicum because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by lycopersicum because: spelling and end reply

edit on 14-11-2010 by lycopersicum because: added word shoot forgot to add it

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

"In military and politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens you can bet it was allowed or planned that way. " FDR

Wow, that's say's a lot about Pearl Harbor doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

So your saying they're planning a black flag event? That's not reassuring in the least. It is worse, far worse with horrific implications. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY GOVERNMENT WOULD STOOP TO SOMETHING THAT EVIL!!! Can you?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm not worried about any missiles at all, what is scary is people that are totally convinced that they are safe.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

I dont know if i would say completely safe,but! as far as being safe from a threat from outside or inside regarding,our airspace yes sleep well.wont ever happen without being allowed.

Buts knowing that fact is what is key , is it not? If something dose happen along those lines you can be assured it was not from any enemy with out it being allowed.So you can start your investigation, of what truly happened,if and when something like that happens.

But yes it is scary when you think about it,and like i said ,all PTB from the USA,to UK,to what ever insert country,

all are no different ,all countries are subject to self inflicted (false flag attacks),thats been going on for years(problem, action, solution,).Thats why most likely it will be from ground level ,those will get any country ,feeling uneasy for sure.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Yes it dose.

FDR knew for sure the attack was coming, and did nothing about it,he allowed it to happen.

Search it if you dont understand that.that now is a documented fact ,just like gulf of tonkin,in WWII.

It now is known that the second attack was BS.

This has been going on since Rome.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

That is the issue I would say.The not believing part.

History should show you that, the issue of false flags of any kind from any country ,not just the USA ,are part of every countries manifesto, lol.

TPTB are a group of people who for the most part are not part of any governments of the world,They are private,entity ,but dont have to deal with congresses/houses/gov budgets.

They arent limited to gov oversight from any country.They sponsor/endorse, political candidate ,just like pro athletes

But thats another thread. but whatever,your comment was probably sarcastic ,and you really really probably already knew all of this ? wright ? you are on this site lol also, so you have to be informed to a degree,no?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Sarcastic? Me? Surely you jest! Actually yes I was being sarcastic with no intent of disrespect to you. All of these shenanigams recently angered me greatly. I/We must think in metaphysical terms and do nothing to forward these service to self agenda's. Let's just say that from now on, I'll just let it all amuse me. So sarcasm is the best medicine I suppose. PEACE!

top topics

join