It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stocks Close Out Worst Week in 3 Months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- A sell-off in U.S. stocks picked up steam Friday afternoon, following a volatile trading session in Asian markets that ended with the Shanghai Composite down more than 5%.

Click here for the full story.....

This is sort of alarming. I am not reinforcing the predictions floating around the web for the 14th or 15th, but this could be the start of a collapse. We will find out Monday, I guess.

But, here is the thing. If something does go down that is along the lines of what is being predicted, won't there be a lot of hype about the fact that those events are predicted? Now we all know that practically every aspect of worldly economics is tightly controlled and manipulated by the elite, so if these predictions come true, then everything that we know about the elite will come to light, and will then be known by the general brainwashed public. So, wouldn't it be a bad idea for the elite to follow through with an orchestrated event that was predicted by a computer program and a group of individuals on a forum? I mean, that would completely blow the top off the entire operation, wouldn't it?

If something is going to happen, it will come out of left field. These guys are in it to win it, if they want something done, they are going to do it right - with a lot of glitz and shock factor....

edit on 13-11-2010 by DontProbeMeBro because: removed image advertising link and text.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
As vague as many of the predictions people have been making are,anything could be proof of their predictions.

Nobody need predict what is coming anyway,there is this thing that is missing,being "sustainability".

We all have known it since we were born.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Something is always going to happen.

The predictions come from a source not bound by the laws of physics or the pull of time.

They could be anything.

We are our own consciousness. If everyone around you is telling you the stockmarket is going to crash, its because our brain(the collective mind) is telling itself, or us, the seperate or individualized aspect of ourselves that something is wrong.

When we stop seeing communication as a barrier, and understand that our ability to communicate is actually telepathy, IT IS TELEPATHIC LINKS BETWEEN US, the communication is just a state of illusion. You think your communicating with someone else?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yes i noticed that,mondays open should be interesting.
Talks of trade currency wars getting around.
World leaders telling Obama, we aint interested.
Big share sell offs by some major players.
Metals been on the move for a long time (the first alarm bell)
Inside says monday 15th nov is tipping point.

Then ya have the timewave and webbot things.

Personally i think this is it.Monday 15th Nov.If Europe is going to run the banks they should do it monday
Just heaps of stuff going on. All the signs are there,, Timing would be the only thing any of us may disagree on,its gonna sink like a ship.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
OP I love the user name...It's hilarious..

On topic:

I covered the reason for this in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe Monday may be a very bad day on Wall St. It is my opinion that regardless of QE2, the price of stocks will decline significantly when margins are finally squeezed beyond tolerable levels. The layoffs will begin shortly there after.

Now don't quote me on Monday or anything. I'm not claiming to know this for a fact, but the data is pointing to a rather large decline.

I'll be keeping my eye on Asia and the futures market before open on Monday.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Monday the 15th November 2010 is 777 days after the 29th September 2008 777 point crash-just some trivia
for you.

edit on 14-11-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix because: correcting a date

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
this is significant because it shows the qe2 failed, which no doubt boosted the stocks higher than it had been in a while. Now that the stocks are falling this quickly the fed has some explaining to do.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Quite amazing you picked that up.Well done.

Just way too much happening to dismiss it all.So many factors coming to a head.
Good thing is we dont have to wait long.

top topics

join