It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantitative Easing Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Requires no further explanation, just watch.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks for this video!

Last week I was trying to explain to a friend why I was so upset about the $600b and felt like I was doing a horrible job at explaining what was going on and at articulating how astonished I was that this was happening and that no one around me seemed to be upset or confused.

The Fed taking control of the American people's money in this way is terrifying to me. It would be one thing if I felt like they had my interests at heart, but they obviously do not. The Fed has no real accountability to me; I can not vote their chairman out of office. None of us had any say in this quantitative easing. Instead, they are allowed to print money, which is backed up by nothing, to fix our current recession and joblessness, but in the end, we will all be hurt by this. If it didn't work a year ago, why should it work now? How many more times can they even try this?

And of course, the people in charge of this mess will become even more wealthy.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Can you say Weimar Republic?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If this is remotely true then the world is f****d until we get sensible people to lead it

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's cute. I liked the way it kept saying 'The Ben Bernanke" lol
Is this an episode of "The Twilight Zone?"
No

so who is doing business with Goldman besides the US and won't they please stop?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

"But wasn't the President Obama supposed to bring the change?"

"Yes."

"How is putting in charge the same fool, who has been wrong about everything -- "the change?"

I did a search for the title when discovered this this morning through another source. It is almost embarrassing when spelled out so directly and without pretense. I feel sorry for what we have become, as an economy, because of these thieves.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
THE BERNANK

PRAISE MAO and may Stalin expropriate your labor for his own ends.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I can't believe this has not gotten more stars and flags. I saw this on the front page of the reddit and figured it must be here already and of course it was. I am sending this video to everyone I know. It has nearly 2 million view already. I have been telling my friends already why I thought the QE was a terrible idea but this little video will do a much better job since it does not have my rage involved.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I agree.

This video is awesome.

top topics

join