It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The way to cure ...RICH VS POOR in america

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think everyone should make an Hour how hold they are and then the older they get the more money they make ...

so if someone is 20 ..they will make 20 dollars an hour

Each time u age ..U get 1 dollar added an hour

By the time someone is 100 . it would be 100 dollars an hour

with this system . everyone is granted to be wealthy or rich . as long as u live long time . u get payed more and more

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

This would unfairly disadvantage the young who are willing to work hard to get ahead and would reward the elderly who never contributed their full measure.

I think something has to happen to make things a bit more fair, but arbitrarily rewarding some while arbitrarily handicapping others without any acknowledgment of merit isn't the way to do so.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
well its by far a better system than we have today . Now days people are lucky to get a job . But with having 1 dollar added each time u get older . everyone could do anything .

a real smart person would be making far less at age 20 than a 34 year old man who dropped out of school . I mean 34 dollars a hour sounds better than 20 dollars an hour and being smart

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamAmerican

well its by far a better system than we have today . Now days people are lucky to get a job . But with having 1 dollar added each time u get older . everyone could do anything .

a real smart person would be making far less at age 20 than a 34 year old man who dropped out of school . I mean 34 dollars a hour sounds better than 20 dollars an hour and being smart

I got a better idea.

Remove the federal reserve.
Remove the government
Remove the IRS
Institute the gold/silver standard to monies in america
Ban sale/purchase of products of non-publically(coops and npo) owned business institutions

new topics

top topics

join