It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southampton 1 - 0 New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
I'd welcome anyone in this topic to provide a source to the claim that fluoride will somehow make you docile and that it was used for this purpose in concentration camps.

Some evidence directly relating to this can be found within the following article:

www.inlibertyandfreedom.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
here's a few links for people that are still stupid enough to think big corporations are interested in doing whats right for the human race. do you really think a corporation would waste money putting chemicals in your water that you get when you brush your teeth with the intentions of doing you good.lol... use ya noodles!!

www.health-report.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Fluoride linked to bone cancer in boys

Phyllis Mullenix, Ph.D., formerly of Harvard University experienced the wrath of the industry when she walked blindly into the fluoride fray as part of her research program with Harvard's Department of Neuropathology and Psychiatry.The first hint that she may not be navigating friendly waters came when she was ordered to present her findings to the National Institute of Dental Research (NIDR) [a division of NIH, the National Institute of Health]. "That's when the 'fun' started," she said, "I had no idea what I was getting into. I walked into the main corridors there and all over the walls was 'The Miracle of Fluoride'. That was my first real kick-in-the-pants as to what was actually going on." The NIH display, she said, actually made fun of and ridiculed those that were against fluoridation. "I thought, 'Oh great!' Here's the main NIH hospital talking about the 'Miracle of Fluoride' and I'm giving a seminar to the NIDR telling them that fluoride is neurotoxic!"

What Dr. Mullenix presented at the seminar that, in reality, sounded the death knell of her career was that:

"The fluoride pattern of behavioral problems matches up with the same results of administering radiation and chemotherapy [to cancer patients]. All of these really nasty treatments that are used clinically in cancer therapy are well known to cause I.Q. deficits in children. That's one of the best studied effects they know of. The behavioral pattern that results from the use of fluoride matches that produced by cancer treatment that causes a reduction in intelligence."- ccpurewater.org...

please wake up and think beyond what the media programmes you with!

thanks for the thread.
edit on 14/11/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
here's a few links for people that are still stupid enough to think big corporations are interested in doing whats right for the human race. do you really think a corporation would waste money putting chemicals in your water that you get when you brush your teeth with the intentions of doing you good.lol... use ya noodles!!

www.health-report.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Fluoride linked to bone cancer in boys

Phyllis Mullenix, Ph.D., formerly of Harvard University experienced the wrath of the industry when she walked blindly into the fluoride fray as part of her research program with Harvard's Department of Neuropathology and Psychiatry.The first hint that she may not be navigating friendly waters came when she was ordered to present her findings to the National Institute of Dental Research (NIDR) [a division of NIH, the National Institute of Health]. "That's when the 'fun' started," she said, "I had no idea what I was getting into. I walked into the main corridors there and all over the walls was 'The Miracle of Fluoride'. That was my first real kick-in-the-pants as to what was actually going on." The NIH display, she said, actually made fun of and ridiculed those that were against fluoridation. "I thought, 'Oh great!' Here's the main NIH hospital talking about the 'Miracle of Fluoride' and I'm giving a seminar to the NIDR telling them that fluoride is neurotoxic!"

What Dr. Mullenix presented at the seminar that, in reality, sounded the death knell of her career was that:

"The fluoride pattern of behavioral problems matches up with the same results of administering radiation and chemotherapy [to cancer patients]. All of these really nasty treatments that are used clinically in cancer therapy are well known to cause I.Q. deficits in children. That's one of the best studied effects they know of. The behavioral pattern that results from the use of fluoride matches that produced by cancer treatment that causes a reduction in intelligence."- ccpurewater.org...

please wake up and think beyond what the media programmes you with!

thanks for the thread.
edit on 14/11/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

Great post WHOS READY

Perhaps these people who find it hard to swallow are those who have been dumbed down with fluoride

I'm fortunate enough to be on Fluoride-Free toothpaste and in an area with clean drinking water

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

i'd go a step further and say that the people that have been coming to this site for 6 months or more and they still believe OS's...... need to be taken to the vets and put down... we save oxygen and have a little less negative energy in the world... its got common sense written all over it.... mwahahahaaa

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here's a database of all the health effects this crap causes. With links to the papers and stuff.
www.fluoridealert.org...

It's funny, the last one, it causes tooth decay aswell.

It is industrial waste, you get it when you make fertiliser. Are people happy having industrial waste put in the water/food/drinks? I'm certainly not, and I think I should have a choice as to wether or not I ingest this toxic, chemical waste.
www.fluoridealert.org...

Good luck to the people of Southampton. And congratulations on staving off the beast for one more attack.

ps, the best way to remove this from your water supply, is by getting a reverse osmosis filter. They're cheaper than your standard water softeners by quite a long shot, and they're pretty much the only way to do it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join