It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In motion:The plot to destroy the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Came across this article, don't know if it was already posted if so i apologize the mods
can delete this thread then.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Great article very informative.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Those Republican boys and Conservative Cristains Israeli worshipers just cannot get enough of war!!!!

And on the page of the link, where did those monkey photo-shops of Obama and his wife come from? That is VERY wrong and seems like HATE photos to me. In all honesty, Obama makes all of the Republican camp look as ignorant as monkeys. Those guys are the monkeys, NOT Obama.

Where did those pics come from? Anyone know?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ra.ra3

Have no idea where those picture;s come from, i only posted the article.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasi
reply to post by ra.ra3

Have no idea where those picture;s come from, i only posted the article.

Oh I know, I just wanted to put the question out there for anyone to answer if they know about them.

It seems that this HATE for Obama has nothing to do with anything but TOTAL RACISM in my opinion. The things these anti-Obama folks are screaming about make no sense for them to be so angry at Obama for as their good OL BOY before him was a HUGE offender of what they all are screaming about. [color=cyan]Instead of the money going to the middle-class like Obama is trying, the money went to the WEALTHY.

So in my opinion, the ones YELLING from the roof tops about Obama are either WEALTHY or RACIST. Its CLEAR to me in my personal opinion.

VERY CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 13-11-2010 by ra.ra3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"He’s the “senior editor” of a website misnamed “Veterans Today” – it’s been my experience that Veterans Today is just another propaganda mouthpiece for the Democrat Party."
thisainthell.us...

I don't give a lot of credibility to this guy, Gordon Duff

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Anyone notice all the NeoCons of the forums have since disappeared or drastically decreased in activity after the November elections? Almost as odd as the Israeli waves of dis-info Public-Relations crew that comes to the board in flocks to aid in Israeli Damage-Control OPS when they do something totally unacceptable.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Once Bush and the Democrats push Obama into the war with Iran through their attack on America blaming it on Iran we'll get to use Nukes and other non-ground weapons. The guy above blaming it on Republicans does not realize how the Democrats & RINOs in congress worship Bush. Any other Republican president would been impeached (Nixon) or impaneled before congress (Reagan & Iran/Contra) but Bush was left in charge and given whatever he wanted (Homeland Security, etc.).

top topics

join