It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big News: AboveTopSecret.com is 1,693!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

For everyone like you there are hundreds who really like ATS just the way it is.

If this site is so offensive to you why are you here?

You can leave and not come back, and you'll never have to deal with it again.

Do you need directions to the log out button?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
reply to post by SLAYER69

Please, I'm in this business....what money??? Ooooooh right, forgive me Slayer..the cost of USER PRODUCED CONTENT is wicked isn't it????

Just curious, what sites do you host and or run?

I'm just saying...it's a ridiculous, self-aggrandizing, pointless statement to have the actual owner/CEO or whatever even post that statistic.

I find the site interesting. I get a laugh out many here who post some rather bizarre things sometimes. Yeah sure I've contributed if anything it kills time. I don't feel used or that I've wasted my time.

All it really says is there are way too many Yoga/Liberal/Borg-thinking pseudo-intellectuals on this site...i come here mainly to remind everyone of this as well as TRY to find anything remotely resembling ANYTHING that will skew my skepticism toward the paranormal...so far ZIPPO...

Would you like your money back? If you feel that strongly against the site then why do you bother reading it? I mean the site is open to all pro and con on any topic. But if you think you'd get more out of a as you mentioned a "smut Site" please then by all means indulge yourself there.

of ALL the posts EVER posted here we are NO where closer to unfolding any secrets of the universe...it's pointless aside from stirring the pot a bit.

Whats wrong with coming here and blowing off a little steam or have a mental jousting session with someone who has an opposing point of view?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

With all due respect...for everyone like YOU there millions of people wandering around on the web not really understanding what "log-off and never come back means".....my most gracious of thanks for illustrating the fact that i never, in no way, ever have to visit this site...GOOOOOD forbid you are presented with a post or thought that goes against anything YOU disagree with. See, this is one of the reasons i rail against people like this guy.....you talk about liberty and freedom and anti this and anti that and Illuminati's and we won't stand for this...blah blah blah....yet pick up the biggest stones in the yard to throw at anyone deemed un-hip to the left-wing agenda....this is what i mean....right here...YOU sir are full of sh*t. At least I'm honest and welcome opinions unlike my own.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Lookin for answers like everyone else....figured of the million posts here from the myriad of self-appointed know it alls there would be at least ONE damn thing..just ONE unearthed gem...but no...like any true skeptic NO ONE wants to believe in these things MORE than i...but come on.....aliens? Moon Landing Hoaxes? the list goes on....it's all contrived content...produce something worth reading or a theory i've never read before.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Opinions are like...

Yeah, I have one too.

Really, if I find something as dis-pleasurable as you have illustrated in your posts here, I would leave it behind and not look back... It is my simple logic, and my opinion.

Thank you, for yours.

edit on 29-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Here try these

1 and 2

Lug

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

All it really says is there are way too many Yoga/Liberal/Borg-thinking pseudo-intellectuals on this site...i come here mainly to remind everyone of this

Oh, really?

So, let me get this straight. You come to this party so that you can call everyone names? Why is it so important to you? Do you enjoy it or are you just of the opinion that you're better than everyone else? I think you're just jealous.
Why else would you take a dump on this topic in particular?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ok..i went to the link and in one second i can see it's all misrepresented hogwash. Come on man...I'm lookin for real answers, not late night pseudo-science articles. Good looking out though with the links.

Lug

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Come on man...I'm lookin for real answers, not late night pseudo-science articles.

You want answers on a platter, it isn't going to happen. You take in this information and then you take in some of that and then some more, add your own experience and then decide if there's anything to it or not.

Want to understand the paranormal? Get into a sensory deprivation tank and float for 12 hours. You might learn something and then you can post your thoughts on here and get shot down by a hundred skeptics. That's the way it works. The only person who will ever truly believe paranormal events are the ones who directly live them.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ats for president

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This site has been exemplary in excercising critical thinking skills. The fact is millions have been made promoting pseudo science and para religions, suckering in and defrauding people. ATS does someting mainstream sites like c2c, Earthfiles and others don't seem to do. Vet their sources., and take people to task. When a hoax is exposed its promptly labeled as such. A lot of work to discover the truth is done is by the forum members. Other sites keep the hoaxes going, and even help keep the old ones going, to keep their meager hits going for profit. Not this one. If you are going to talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk.
Go to museum of hoaxes, or read on real life stories of Bigfoot hoaxes with paid sheriffs getting caught or the Santilli hoax, lol,people are being scammed, and yeah THIS site cares about people.
Besides that, I met stellar folx here and learned a lot about Fortean events and helped me reconnect with reality a lot better,, without losing my curiosity.
I'll end my little rant with
Damn' right ATS can pat itself on the back!,

Happy holidays to all

edit on 10-12-2010 by Sys_Config because: typos

edit on 10-12-2010 by Sys_Config because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
this site is without doubt the best on the net where no story or stone goes unturned where the truth is always the main focus of its members ,no wonder the traffic of this site is going up are we witnessing the awakening of the world

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just as a bump, we are at 1681 at the time of this posting.

Big things ahead for 2011.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
BUMP!

Just wondering what ATS's rating is these days?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join