It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big News: AboveTopSecret.com is 1,693!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Lurking on ATS is my favorite internet related hobby, glad lingering on the site is doing so much for so many other people as well.

This place is my second home and I'm damn glad to see it prosper.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Congrats and all, but you are still a long road behind some of the biggest forums on the internet. For example 4chan and their /b/tards...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Waaaahhhooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Congratulations ATS!!!!!

This an awesome accomplishment and hopefully will be able to keep moving down!!

Thanks to everyone who has made this site possible, as well as to the members of the site who share their insights and thoughts daily!!!

We all should be happy about this and continue doing what we are doing.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well ATS you certainly are helping along with us members to make the world at large more aware of what is really going on here on our little planet called earth so a very big thankyou as it is all down to you guys here at ATS xxxx

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Wondeful news.
Congratulations everyone!!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Makes sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The Powers That /b/

Originally posted by cowman
Congrats and all, but you are still a long road behind some of the biggest forums on the internet. For example 4chan and their /b/tards...

All things considered, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

edit on 11/14/2010 by Majic because: Write Once, Edit Forever™

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Absolutely wonderful! Congratulations!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I doubt that. Maybe concordant overall, but not to ATS directly. I think it's more likely that traffic comes from the FBI's website to ATS, based on informational searches, as opposed to the opposite. But that's just my opinion. Obviously their "news" carries more weight than ours, because of their name, regardless of which one is more "truthful." I'd explain, but I don't think it is necessary. Even if you disagree, hopefully you'd at least understand the point I'm trying to make.

If I'm wrong (which I may very well be), I have no problem accepting that. If there are any misunderstandings, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Your welcome!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Another reason, besides those you mention is the fact that your audience participation is global. This site reaches out to and is fed by people from every corner of the world; not just Americans or any other single segment of humanity.

Congrats on doing a good job of that.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

The Simpsons did it. most recent season. Episode title "Surveilllance with love". A false flag nuclear attack leads to CCTV infiltration of Springfield by a UK consultant. In the episode a clock is blown into Homer's backyard. ?Another cryptic message. Youtube search for a for a full story. can't remember exact phrase but there's a few vids out there explaining the curious link to Hollywood and upcoming political events. The Simpsons might have even predicted 9-11, as the Lone Gunmen series predicted 9-11 with a very spooky accuracy. Well anyway Youtube "Simpsons 9-11 prediction" or similar to understand the Nov 10 2010 peak of interest.
And by the way I've got a feeling that episode and date will make a lot more sense after the event rather than before it. But what do I know? I'm just part of the lunatic internet fringe;-)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Great this could be the place where "They" break open the UFO secrecy.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
SO, if you and Springer are happy, then I'm happy.
Congratulations on your success, and continued success.

Oh, looking at all those high viewing numbers gives me stage fright!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Well done.... keep up the good work and lets see more storiess here not covered by the media in depth.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Great news.Congrats ATS.

2nd

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Congrats to A.T.S. Wonder where will be in 5-10 yrs. Thats saying if we get past 2012 lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Great! Congratulations!

I'm proud to be a reg. member of this forum, being a lurker for several years.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I was under the impression that a conspiracy theory website would want to stay (underground) like Tech N9N>? Well lets continue as a site to never let our heads get the better of us now eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join