It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama declares [Financial] War on China!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oops! Sorry for misleading you.
Just call me a politician.

I relay do think this is the turning point of no return.
America has many reasons to go to war with China.
One of the biggest is all the money they owe them.
America has been getting ready for some thing big.
For Them! To take over the world.
They need to sterilise it.
A nuclear war and biological would do that.
They have deep bunkers in America.
But I would say they are decoys.
The real bunkers will be some place else.
As bunker bombs would be used.
Two possible out comes.
One all life destroyed.
Two America manages to destroy them first.
With 90% dead. Then they would use the fema camps.
they use the survives in America to clean up.
Then after 5 years they send more nuc bombs
to get any survives in enemy country’s.
This will destroy any and all chance for them to survive.
As they will be using it all to try to recover from the war.
I hope they read this and do the same.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, but no he won't start a trade war.

Where is the US going to get cheap product? Not the USA, they have no means of manufacturing, not EU, they don't have that either.

I think he's just saying that people need to stop relying on the US as a method of growing the global economy.

Another thing I noticed is that the article refers to him as Mr. Obama a few times, that's interesting.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Obama is unwise to make a decision like this , think for a while ,it is USA that will lose more if Obama refuse to trade with China.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ofcourse America usually has better products.... My grandma has a tv from the 70's that still works.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Mactire

The economy isn't important to our leaders. Its like a phoenix, always able to be reborn. They want the dollar to fail. They want the yen and the euro to fail. The value of our economy will be reborn from the ashes of a global economic melt down.

I think you are missing one thing,. The economy is thier meal ticket; we create value and wealth and they steal it. So they do care about the economy. They may be wanting to crash it but they do not want to cause civil unrest because then production stops and they have no more wealth to steal. The would rather have a slow peaceful transition to thier new system that is more efficient at stealing our wealth rather then having a slave uprising on the plantation so they are careful not to push to hard too fast.

We're talking about the same people that want to whittle down the human population to just half a billion. These people aren't looking for a remedy. They're looking for a renaissance. The economy will come later. We're talking the erasing of nations from the map. You hop into a time machine and go forward 100 years, and I guarantee you the world map is going to look drastically different, and they're doing it on purpose. They understand that Gold is power, and that that power is an illusion, the economy is an illusion, and our lives are worth less than their agenda.
Things are going to get very crazy in the next half decade.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sun Tzu's The Art of War has influenced many notable figures (pity nobody mentioned it to the Bushes, Clinton or Obama). Every Chinese student must read it (also every Nike employee is given a copy I believe). I remember an old ITV documentary individually interviewing 20 somethings at the University in Peking (who are now the heads of industry, politburo members, teachers, law makers etc) and each said the same. War with America is a certainty in their lifetime, they are ready and they are geared up for it. When asked the question about whether they were they worried about the USA's armaments they all answered pretty much the same ... what use is a gun if you don't have a bullet? Since then China as you know has bought Africa and all it's mineral wealth and has recently closed off all exports of rare earth materials from China and Africa (except in to China). Rare earth materials are used in weapons systems, usually for guidance.

This has also opened up another avenue for them, without rare earth materials technology manufacturers outside China are scuppered. This means that China can a) lead the way in technological advances dependent on rare earth materials, b) hold other nations and industries outside of China to ransom if they need rare earth materials and c) dump their stockpile of ready made 'goods' on us until they reach a level they're happy with. In a nutshell Sun Tzu's The Art of War was to win a war without fighting a battle by removing the ability of the opponent to gather up arms and in a nutshell China has already won this war.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Donald Trump recently said the US should levy a 20% tariff on all imports from China. I agree.
Free trade is anything but free.

And I don't buy the fear mongering that China can crash our economy at will. If they dump, it only hurts their own interests.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
Donald Trump recently said the US should levy a 20% tariff on all imports from China. I agree.
Free trade is anything but free.

And I don't buy the fear mongering that China can crash our economy at will. If they dump, it only hurts their own interests.

True but they can afford it, no one else can. And they have everything else sewn up.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Your monthly payments should also be a factor in your decision. By taking out equity when refinancing your home, you will have a lower payment than if you had both a mortgage and 2nd mortgage payment.

=====================
Shared Ownership Mortgages

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join