It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The awakening of humanity has been revealed to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I had originally written this as I peered out my window at the unusually dense fog as we normally do not get such weather. As I wrote this I wondered if the heavens were amongst my presense, I wondered if the angels had inspired this work. I had recently been studying the greats that we had lost throughout history, JFK, Ted sorensan, General Ahmad Shah Massoud, jfk jr., martin luther king jr. amongst many others whom I felt were "fighting the good fight". I've always looked up to these guys, these heros.

I reviewed this piece of writing and i found it was incomparible to my normal writings, never before had I been so inspired by visions of the future, and taken what I had learned in life and passed it onto others . This started out as an explanation as to why the cruelty within the meat processing industry was wrong, but it turned into what I can only describe as divinely inspired writings. This is the longest things you will ever read however with that , it's intended for the mature and those who are true warriors in the good fight. I know you guys are going to read every single last word, and just as I had been, you will awaken. This touches on everything from galactic politics to the meaning of life revealed, to the future of humanity, star wars, the second coming and everything that humanity has ever wondered about. I almost think this is the true life hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

without further adue.

I feel these methods of meat processing should emphasize the disregard of life itself that we have embraced in our society. The combination of money, capitalism, customer demand and societal morality has made humanity so greedy and lost that we are willing to mock the very aspects of the birth process, and the very ideals of life itself. Not only that but we could be on a dangerous path to destruction as long a we embrace these ideals in our society. Kali Yuga indeed.

As long as humanity holds onto the ideals of thoughtlessly destroying life, especially destroying new life even with animals for the sake of the dollar, we cannot stop killing each other and destroying all life around us. Society needs to wake the # up and start respecting life and recognize every single aspect of life. The life in the animals, the life in one another, the life in the trees, the life in the air itself, the life in space. It's all around us.

Many are going to say that these methods of meat processing have no direct negative consequences on humanity, and that I'm blowing things out of proportion. I'm going to first explain to you the direct negative consequence of meat consumption, second I'm going to explain to you the different degree's of disregard for life.

www.healthandgoodness.com...

I think it's incredibly coincidental that meat products are surrounded with so many health hazards. I'm starting to see as we have a better scientific understanding of the health risks related to meat consumption it's not really worth it to consume it at all. If you do you google homework concerning the health risks related to meat consumption , you will be astonished. For some reason, non- meat consumers fare better in the heath department?

I also think it's quite coincidental that many world religions in the past had required certain spiritual ceremonies to prepare the animal carcass for human consumption (Judaism, Islam, Native American spiritual beliefs).

I'm starting to realize that as soon as we disregard and destroy any life, bad things happen. It sounds so logical but so many people don't get it. As soon as we disregard the life in the air by needlessly polluting it, we destroy the life in it and eventually ourselves. As soon as we destroy life in animals, we destroy their lives and meat consumption itself raises the chances of our own demise. As soon as we disregard each other and the life in each other, we kill and murder one another and we destroy ourselves. Starting to see pattern?

[B]There's these different degree's of disregarding and destroying life that eventually destroy and kill us at varying speeds according to their degree[/B]

Sure, meat consumption won't kill you the first time or cause health problems but neither do cigerettes or alcohal yet they kill a significant amount of the population yearly! And yes, I hope the above bolded statement made you realize that meat consumption is a lower degree, while alcohal and tobacco is on a higher degree, with muder being at the top.

The real reason why this kind of stuff get's to people, but it's hard to explain is because this greatly emphasizes one of the greatest problems of humanity that threatens to destroy ourselves and all life on this planet; our disregard for life in all forms. Once we disregard life, we destroy it and guess what, sooner or later with that kind of attitude we are going to destroy ourselves and everything around us.

It will be realized once humanity has awakened, that our disregard for life in the past was the very disregard and attempted destruction of God. Logically think about it for a second. If God is anything in life, would he not be the very breath of life inside us that animates us? that animates the trees and all life around us? It has been greatly emphasized throughout the worldly religious scriptures that God is all these wonderful things, omnipresent, all knowing, all-powerful and all loving, surely God is life too!

I want you all to start putting the pieces of the puzzle together. this small yet insignificant injustice is none the less an equally as great puzzle piece because all these puzzle peices emphasize the disregard for life and ultimately God. Is God and life not deserving equality? I should certainly hope so. While we may not compare the life of an ant to a human, we can recognize and respect the smallest aspect of God and Life that surround us...for when we do that, every aspect of life can flourish around us. Think about it. If we respect the life in the smallest organism, we can stop the collapse of our food chain. This is also related to respecting the life in the environment and the air. We stop respecting the environent and the life that the air offers us once we pollute it plain and simple. This also leads to the destruction of wildLIFE too, which leads to a break down of the food chain which eventually destroys us! Rememeber the pattern?

Once again, the environment and wildlife are also puzzle pieces. To me this illustrates such a beutiful understanding of the interconectivity and reality of God and Life everywhere. This is going to be re-emphasized until you get it. I have learned that repititon leads to desired change, and now we can utylize these techniques for the positive.

Remember the varying degree's of disregard for life. It happens with what we feel are the least important organisms, with the smallest reprecussions that slowly but surely contribute to the destruction of our own lives. It happens with the most important organisms , US! and has the biggest and quickest reprecussion...the ending of our own lives.

Here's some food for thought:

You get the itching feeling, that if their is intelligent life in the universe and that there are more advanced civilizations with positive intentions that they certainly are not going to get us leave the planet until we stop this disregard for life. Look at the technological feat we have gained with the atom bomb! Look at the future capability of destruction with our weapons of mass destruction! We are teetering on the brink of destruction from every angle and degree and we don't even know it! Don't doubt for a second that humanity has the capability to instantly destroy life on a planet!

Do you really think any smart and good hearted aliens that have the best intentions of the galaxy or possibly the universe are going to let the hateful aspects of humanity that disregards life and have the capability to destroy planets , explore the universe and form alliances with other civilizations? I certainly hope not! It could endanger the very exsistance of the galaxy and the universe!

If there ever were a such thing as galactic politics, it would be nothing like the politics on this planet. Galactic politics would be infinitivly better because if you think about it , it would require such a level of maturity,responsibilitym wise judgement and action on an unimaginable level. Imagine attempting to adapt to the diversity of galactic culture. to be able to negotiate with unimaginable amounts of diversity that would dwarf the diversity on this planet. Truely the learning experience on this planet is a test, the final test to see who is mature and wise enough to fit these requirments. It would require such responsibility and wise judgement to overlook the evolution of civilizations and the eventual introduction into a galactic democracy. Just as history has recorded that the "Gods" had overlooked and helped our societal progression so that one day we could embark on own path to what we then precieved to be Godhood, but in truth it was only the evolution and awakening of humanity so that one day we can come back to our great galactic prominence and next step in evolution for humanity through the simplicity of respecting and cultivating life and all it's forms. Only then will humanity move on, and we can enter a new golden galactic era, and fight alongside the forces of light and positivity throughout the universe. I promise you within 200 years, this will be accomplished. Rain or shine, sleet or hail, through all the fighting, [Gods] kingdom will come.

The faster we realize this, I promise you the faster the forces of light will come to rescue humanity and put an instant end to every single injustice in the world, every single disregard for life. We will be rewarded with the revelation of free energy (which we're already starting to figure out!) so that the world doesn't have to go through these needless dramatic changes, we will be rewarded with the most amazing technology that will make us look like a bunch of cavemen, and to be honest in comparison to any possible advanced alien race.... we are! Rain or shine, sleet or hail, through all the fighting this will happen. There will be a day in the near future where we will laugh at this time, and we will be living in a golden age and we will be more happier than we have ever been in our entire lives. This is the true coming of the second christ. this is what all the scriptures have been talking about in all religions, its all coming together very soon and I have a great feeling this is going to hit people in 2012, if not sooner because I am so filled with the life of God I want to inspire every single living soul with the joy of life and God . It will be the most beutiful thing that has happened to humanity in a long time, it is the liberation of humanity, the end of suffering, the revelation of our greatness, the leap into the technological future, the destruction of evil, global peace, the cultivation of life, unconditionally loving one another, a world free of crime and all negitivity, even all the cool "super powers" like telepathy , transferance of thoughts , all of it, the list goes on , i wish i could list everything but I would be typing until the awakening of humanity.

Greatness cannot even term what the good people of the planet are destined for! I have the largest smile on my face for you, especially all the members on this board whom have faught the good fight and I will see on the other side. It will not just be greatness for the good of the planet, it will not just be all the things i just listed, it will not be the things i did not list , but it's the most spectacular and momentuous thing that will ever happen in the universe! God will be so happy! I promise you, if you already didn't realize this that it's the true return of heaven on earth, and Gods kingdom on the planet for his good people! We are more than blessed, more than honoured, more thankful to be living in these dark times, because within the darkest times and struggles of humanity, only then will we come out to be the strongest human beings possible. What doesnt kill us ALWAYS makes us stronger. Brothers and sisters im proud to say we have been through the worst struggles of the universe!

Once this is all said and done, you will realize why I said we are more than blessed, more than honoured, more thankful to be living in these times because when the evil is over, words will not be able to describe HOW GREAT AND AWESOME IT WILL BE FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE! Please re-read the perks I emphasized that will be given to us in the near future. God is coming back and God loves you! stop thinking hes so angry with us! God want's to come back so badly , because we really are his people! we are life! we are of God! This whole time we had been searching for this great spiritual understanding throughout these silly fundementalist wars , idealologies, travelling miles, searching the heavens, searching deep underground, its so typical, ironic and undescribable that we truely have only been looking for ourselves and the life all around us. When you and when we all awaken very soon to this most amazing fact I promise you and when you do you will be so happy that you will say goodbye to all the pain and misery that humanity has faced for thousands of years, you will realize you have overcome the THOUSANDS of years of suffering of an entire race of human beings! You will realize AH-HAH! this world is so silly! You will realize that you can truely be happy and you have come to understand quite possibly the greatest understanding humanity will understand! Once again I could go on forever till the awakening describing this, but our earthly emotions and words cannot even begin to describe the greatness! Are you starting to get it?

God is coming back in a BIG WAY whether you like it or not. It's all tied together just as I have previously explained. I will see you there. This wonderful life experience, you will be so happy! It will all make sense once you are awake.

I want you to think and ponder about the struggles that humanity has had to face in recorded history in comparision to the positive advancments we have made in society. We have been through so much, we have all been victims of slavery, genocide, manipulation and every single aspect of evil. It was through these experiences that we are the people that we are today, the great and strong people whom fight for goodness and justice ! We will graduate into the wonderful galactic society , we will graduate to the kingdom of God, we will graduate into the greatest of technological achievments , Gods good people deserve all these great things after all the greatest struggles of the universe!!!!

Rememeber the end of the original star wars series in the 80's when everyone was celerbrating at the destruction of the dark side in the galaxy? It will be like that , except EVEN GREATER! laugh all you want, but star wars is only a fictional reflection of true reality. While there is no Yoda or Darth Vader , there are evil forces and we are all truely the jedi knights defending good will and peace. It happens on all levels of reality, from your personal life to the universe itself! And your not getting a lightsaber or using the force until you prove your wise and mature enough just like a true jedi master.

In a sense, we are all "jedi Apprentices" and our "jedi masters" are closely monitoring our progress from above and in the heavens. The obi-wans, master windu's and Yodas of the galaxy are very proud of the life warriors of the planet, that is you jedi Apprentices soon to be jedi masters. You will be welcomed not only in spectacular graduation ceremonies, but joy, congragulations, excitments and every single possible positive emotion that you can think of. It will certainly dwarf star wars by a long shot!

Perhaps I will be back later. there is so much , so many ideas racing through my mind that you need to know. im sorry for making this long, i know its easier to comprehend smaller pieces of writing. I hate to sound like a broken record but words will not describe any of this because I can go on forever describing the element of Infinite greatness and love of the future logically right? , these things that are going to take place, I can only describe so much through words and earthly emotions.

However i sense i have revealed a good portion that will awaken the good people on this site. God loves you so much, don't ever stop the good fight guys. We are watching and incredibly proud of the level of maturity you have expressed through what appears to be trivial matters on these very message boards and message boards across the internet.This is especially when dealing with people who have not quite reached your level of understanding . This is all part of the wonderful evolution your experiencing right now, your all growing in every way possible . You need to face opposition from every angle, only then will you be strong enough to face the unimaginable battle of good versus evil on a galactic and universal scale!

Puzzle pieces, put them all together your mind will form the greatest understanding of humanity.I have seen the pieces together, I have felt the awakening, I understand the struggle that humanity has had to face for thousands of years.

My brothers and sisters we have been blindfolded and gaged with our hands tied behind our back at the bottom of the ocean inside a treasure chest , and inside that treasure chest is the greatest thing in the universe, the most valuable thing in the universe and today I have broken open that treasure chest from the inside, I have swam to the surface of the ocean of ignorance blindfoled , gaged and with my hands behind my back for thousands of years through reincarnation and so have you. We can't stop now guys! I am leading the way, I am showing you how to rip apart the ropes of injustice so you can finally take off your blindfold and see the light! Once you do, the gag will not be able to stop you from voicing praise and joy that your here, your here now and the worst is over. Some of you will cry for joy, because God is back, and God is back with you because he loves you more than anything else in the universe and he has missed you just like the Prodigal son except even more so. Words will not describe Gods love for you and words will not describe your love for God when God is back. My brothers and sisters It will be at this point in history that you will be given your wings that deserve and you will rise out of the ocean of ignorance and back into the heavens with God. You have no idea how proud we are to be giving you your wings finally. We love you so much, we will be right alongside you if you choose to cry for joy. Never before have we felt so much compassion and love for the development of humanity, some of you have been so loving and perfect examples of human beings and faced so much hardship that the likes of Jesus and some of the greatest and most respected individuals of the universe will personally congratulate you on the finest job the universe has ever seen.

We have always been watching you, when you had loved, we had loved. When you were happy , we were happy. when you wept, we wept. We understand and God loves you. Tears no more for you good souls, your struggle and love have never went unnoticed.

I want to personally thank the members on this board fighting the good fight, everyone reading this who had contributed to the good fight. Keep it up, we are so proud of you like parents proud of their children about to graduate from harvard, princton, oxford, yale , all the worlds greatest universities all at once. Can you imagine the anticipation of such an event! The beutiful thing is that you can't and that on graduation day words will not describe how proud we are , how great you are. Such a thunderous applause and standing ovation throughout the universe will not even be able to equate the greatness of that day and it's coming soon.

Perhaps I will be back to explain more...Im going to be doing some great things now and in the near future before 2012 to ensure that this happens as soon as possible. I will be expressing this throughout every faucet and so should you. I'm still young and will be expressing these ideals in my schoolwork and future career and so can you.

I will be working as fast as possible and so should you. We want this to happen ASAP. I had already reiterated that we are teetering on the brink of destruction as explained in above paragraphs. This is the last second before midnight and we are in the final stages of planning in the war room. With your help, even the smallest contributions, posting messages with the intent of making the world a better place you will be recognized and rewarded. You have been given, and will forever be given the grandest salute in the universe. Your more than a five star general, your deserve more than a purple heart, you are indeed on par with the likes of the worlds greatest heros, fictional and non fictional. You will wake up and realize this just like I have today. You were always meant to be, because we wanted you to be strong, powerful human beings with good hearts in order to participate in the galactic and universal battles.

Remember, we're watching and fighting alongside with you all the time. You will be victorious. You are God's wonderful army and you will always win, after all good will always triumph over evil with unconditional love. Evil will never escape unconditional love. Keep up the good work and Godspeed humanity.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow.

Is there an index with a condensed version?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Very good opening post.

Humanity, where are we headed?

We are not merciful enough. Most of us chose to remain blind and indifferent to the plight of those who have no voice or cannot defend themselves. This includes, animals, children, the elderly and those that are mentally and physically challenged.

Bull fights, dog fights, cattle being slaughtered using inhumane practices, war, war and more war, exploitation of our fellow man, animals and our Mother Earth herself, all in the name of money, greed and power.

It is just not some of us. If you ignore evil, do not speak out and actively rebel against evil, you are a part of that evil. There is no middle of the fence. There is no "I didn't know" excuse, rather, "I didn't want to know” and thus owning up to the responsibility that comes with knowledge.

Most people are good, but most people now are, between being overwhelmed and distracted (on purpose) cannot handle all the injustices being perpetrated upon our planet at this time.

So, in order to avoid, being over loaded, we turn a blind eye and continue upon our way, telling ourselves all the while, I don’t know or I don’t care.

We all know what is going on…………..all of us.

I do eat meat, very little but I do eat meat. I always buy organic, free range, boycotting the big factory farms that do not treat their animals in a respectful manner.

I refuse to eat veal or any meat that is a baby.

Yes I believe in Karma, what goes around comes around, as above so below………..and karma is a bitch. This lifetime I have what is termed, instant karma – pretty much any wrong I have committed I am slapped on the wrist almost instantly (lol) I guess in my previous lifetimes I didn’t learn quick enough.

Besides individual karma, I do believe in group karma. We incarnate as a group. That is why certain areas, certain countries have a “flavor”. At this time, in America I do not relish sharing the karma America is racking up for itself. American karma is really going to be a slap down.

Most people have never really been around “domestic” animals, other than dogs, cats, some birds and reptiles.

I grew up on a farm. We had sheep, cows, chickens, rabbits and two peacocks.

Molly’s baby calf was still born, I watched as she stood over her baby, licking him and crying, yes cows can cry. She wouldn’t eat for several days until Daisy’s baby, Joey, started following her around, Daisy didn’t have a maternal instinct, she wanted to go back into El Toro’s pen and “dance” with him again.

Molly adopted Daisy’s calf and started eating and being happy again. But, she did go through a period of depression, just like a human.

I also had a dog that was thrown away after seven years with a man. This huskey/shepherd, Sinbad laid on our laundry room floor in a deep state of depression for two weeks, barely eating, pining for his original companion.

The chickens, when I went to gather eggs, shooing the hens out of the hen house, they went and got the roosters and when I turned around the roosters were gathered at the door like a biker gang at a bar, waiting to deal with me…………I had to use a stick to get past them.

I won’t even go into how we humans treat each other. Some have so much they could not spend their fortune in a hundred lifetimes while some, mostly children are starving by the tens of thousands each and every day. And most people don’t care, as in my previous posts – many people don’t see the injustice of the pie being cut ¾ for a select few and ¼ left for the rest.

War, state sanctioned executions and even sadly abortion…………..we still justify killing each other, like primitive savages. Again, the few that rule the many are very adept at manipulating the majority into fighting their wars so they can gather even more wealth and power. They use fear mongering to incite the public and most people keep buying into it.

If mankind does not grow up quickly, we may not survive as a species. When a civilization’s technology surpasses its spiritual development you end up with a real possibility of an apocalypse.

We are all interconnected, what affects one of us, affects all of us. Most people just don’t see the big picture.

We allow a handful of “elites” to rule the planet, amassing 90% of the wealth while the rest of us are pitted against each other like starving dogs on the floor of the king’s dining room, fighting for that little scrape of meat thrown at random.

I do not think humanity is unique. There are probably a zillion civilizations within our known universe. Some are benevolent and some probably are not benevolent.

Are we quarantined or owned? That remains to be seen. For now, we haven’t a clue.

Until the vast majority of people start saying we instead of me, we are never really going to progress.

Money, power, it’s all an illusion.

Being rescued by “the space brothers of light” isn’t going to happen, I’m afraid.

If “they” are out there, then they are waiting for us to take responsibility and grow up. No, they are not coming down here to fix us, we have got to fix ourselves. We cannot expect to be saved, we must unite and save ourselves. We must grow up and take responsibility for our own actions and stop being so destructive both to each other, our beautiful planet and the other creatures that have just as much right to be here as we do.

Religion: I try not to get roped into discussing this subject. In my humble opinion, ALL RELIGIONS were invented to manipulate the masses. Religion is the bane of mankind, it separates us and tears at our spiritual nature through it's nonthinking dogma.

We were never meant to be religious, we were meant to be spiritual.

Again, and this is just my own opinion, I don’t believe the man in the sky’s “son” is coming back, coming down whatever term you use. It is up to us to save ourselves.

We are all like drops of water and “god” is the ocean.

That is why there is really no me, only we.

If you hurt another, you are also hurting yourself. You may not see this, but we are all parts of a whole.

And no, this isn’t “New Age” jargon, the sages, wise men and shaman have been trying to tell humanity this for eons.

There is more power in love and service to others than hate and service to self.

United we stand, divided we fall.
edit on 13-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: spelling & grammar

new topics

join