It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonites the nite :(

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Put a Futon in the living room...

problem solved...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You share covers as well..I don't even share a blanket with my wife..we have our own blankets..I guess we are both blanket hogs.

I think you may be making more of it than needs to be..If you are friends then you can tell them to stop..if you are serious..they will stop.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this, I can't tell if you're serious.

But, if you are, next time your friends make those remarks, look them straight in the eye and say "So what".

If they see it's no big deal to you and you don't care what they think either way they'll probably stop saying anything about it.

The important thing is you know what you're about and, if your friends like you regardless of what you are doing or what they think you are doing, why make it a problem?

Just enjoy your life and let people think what they think.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

You share covers as well..I don't even share a blanket with my wife..we have our own blankets..I guess we are both blanket hogs.

I think you may be making more of it than needs to be..If you are friends then you can tell them to stop..if you are serious..they will stop.

Peace

There isn't enough room in the bedroom for two blankets...Bwwhahahahaha........

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm glad so many of ya'll are getting such a kick outta this.

The boys are overs right now and so far nobuddy has been saying anything nasty but I'm waiting.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2010 by inchworm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bull621

There isn't enough room in the bedroom for two blankets...Bwwhahahahaha........

Real funny, guy. We have two blankets and three pillows but for some reason Rod thinks they all belong to him in the middle of the night.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
I'm glad so many of ya'll are getting such a kick outta this.

The boys are overs right now and so far nobuddy has been saying anything nasty but I'm waiting.

What else do you really expect when you write such funny material lol
I thought you were a kid having a laugh lol
Ive never heard such a funny story in a long time haha.....you just need to come out of the closet...it will make life a lot easier for you and your boyfriend/lover/bed buddy.

68 and you dont understand the feelings your having??? Your probably trying your best to fight them....but you still share a bed with a dude on a nightly basis...what do you expect people will think when you tell them that???

Your trying to make excuses as to why you have to share a bed with another man...night in...night out.
Surely your trailer isnt 6ft by 6ft???

Best thing to do would probably be to have some drinks with your other mates....get some oil....scented candles...and just go for it...show them what your made of eh

Im done on this thread....you are clearly gay and in denial for whatever reason. No normal hetrosexual male would chose to sleep with a man EVERY night...theres always other options but you seem to dismiss them as though you really enjoy cuddling up to a man every night.

Take a leaf out of the guys that are coming over (the gay ones) and just admit to yourself you like men....and your marriage was a scham. Its not like you would be the only homosexual man to ever get married in an attempt to cover your real feelings for the same sex.

Dude....your so far in the closet your in narnia

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
To the op..If you are just clowning..I am smiling..If you are serious..I am still smiling. Thanks for the post. Good luck.
Getting ready to watch the fight..go Manny.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

comes to mind.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Now thats cute

Second line

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just an idea from your thread title ~

I think you should burst into song at some point in the evening with Rod Stewart's Tonight's The Night.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Real funny wise guy. You gots some pretty strange ideas, candles oils and cuddling up with a nother guy. I don't do no cuddling. (Rod don't like affection). I thinks that sumbuddies got the wrong idea about what's goin on which is nothin. By the way the boys came over and we watched "The Birdcage' (Rods favorite movie) and there was no problems from you know who. We all just drank and drank until Rod passed out in my lap (he's a real liteweight with the booze)
Ronnie

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You were doing well until you mentioned the birdcage...

You just had to push it that one step too far didn't you. Well done for your genius wind up!

You deserve a million stars my friend
edit on 13-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Real funny wise guy. You gots some pretty strange ideas, candles oils and cuddling up with a nother guy. I don't do no cuddling. (Rod don't like affection). I thinks that sumbuddies got the wrong idea about what's goin on which is nothin. By the way the boys came over and we watched "The Birdcage' (Rods favorite movie) and there was no problems from you know who. We all just drank and drank until Rod passed out in my lap (he's a real liteweight with the booze)
Ronnie

ok, this is bunk.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Ronnie

haha im glad you had a good night and nothing too gay happened (apart from the guy falling asleep on your lap)

Im only playing with ya lol....with a thread like this and the comments you have made since the original post you have got to expect a bit of fun lol........you may not be gay....but i have my doubts

Its all good though...theres nothing wrong with a bit of man on man action if thats what floats your boat...your not in iran so everything is ok lol

Have a great weekend dude

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is the most I have laughed on this website.

Thanks for not having anything other to do then troll us here tonight.

If you are serious, like, 100% for realz, then tell your gay friends to stop with it and if they don't, its your trailer kick them out.

But come on, you're pulling our leg. Watching the Birdcage, and your bedmate falling asleep in your lap? You are the one being a wise guy.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I smell sock puppet.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join