It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonites the nite :(

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Some of you fellas might have read my this post from last nite;

"My roomate and me share a trailer in kentucky and we throw little parties every Saturday nite ( what we calls " BOYS NITE IN '). All our best buds come and we kick back drink our wine and watch movies. Its always alotta fun just us boys ( no broads). Last weekend our friends brian and johnny start making stupid jokes about me and Rod ( my roomate) sharing the bed and which one is the wife? I tell them "listen pal I was married once for 2 years" (to a women!) Just because johnny and brian ARE boyfriends in real life they think everybuddy else is to. Rod just laughhed about it but I didnt' think it was funny at all. They know we share that bed only because the trailer is so durn small and there is no room for another matress unless I put one in my computer room. It makes me so mad when friends act like that and say lies. There all coming over again tomorow nite and I aint' even lookin forward to it."

-Well, well, well tonites' the nite where the boys are coming back over to the trailer for movie nite and Im' expecting that theres gonna be more wiseguy comments again. I try to be a nice guy but if it starts up tonites it sounds like somebuddy is crusin for a bruisin'. I guess I need good advice about how to handle fruitloops like this who cant' keep their snouts outta other peoples bussiness. I'm probably gonna come back later to this thread tonite and update everybuddy how tonite went. If Im' lucky it all won't go down the crapper. Thanks for reading.
Ronnie

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
well..

if you guys real good friends...you should laugh about those comments..

thats not the right mood for a cool relaxd party sit in..maybe you should cancel it...seems
you just wait for a bad comment .

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

make a pass at one them ....then they will stop coming round mission acomplished

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

make a pass at one them ....then they will stop coming round mission acomplished

Thanks for your reply. Problem is both these fellas is boyfriends with eachother so if I made a pass at them they would probably like it.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

O.K.

Let me get this straight,(no pun intended)

You were born in 1952,
Your nickname is Inchworm,
You titled the thread " tonites the night",
You sleep in the same bed as your same sex room mate even though your trailer has a "Computer room",
You have a "Boys Night IN" everyweek with your roomate and a gay couple,

And you are upset because the aforementioned gay couple is teasing you so you invite them over the trailer to see if they will do it again?

I am just trying to understand the point of this thread
?

Is this account your attempt at, or practice for,your improvisational character acting career ?

~meathead

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic

O.K.

Let me get this straight,(no pun intended)

You were born in 1952,
Your nickname is Inchworm,
You titled the thread " tonites the night",
You sleep in the same bed as your same sex room mate even though your trailer has a "Computer room",
You have a "Boys Night IN" everyweek with your roomate and a gay couple,

And you are upset because the aforementioned gay couple is teasing you so you invite them over the trailer to see if they will do it again?

I am just trying to understand the point of this thread
?

Is this account your attempt at, or practice for,your improvisational character acting career ?

~meathead

Yeah, its pretty much what ya said (except for the part about some acting career). You gotta understand these 2 guys johnny and Brian are boyfriends and they think everybuddy else is TO. There good pals of mine so its not like I want to fight with them but I don't need them making jokes (lies) all the time about me and my roomate. Things are the way they are. My roomate Rod is my BEST bud and thats' all anybuddy needs to know. Just to answers your question I posted this all because I was having trouble figuring out what to do and I supposed that some other guys might have some ideas. FRom yer post I see you have no suggestions. Thanks for reading anyways.
Ronnie

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My suggestion would be..

Stop letting other peoples opinions bother you so much and learn to take a joke, especially from people you consider friends.

But..

I am sure you must have heard that at least once since 1952...

I apologize if I've offended you ...

~meathead

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sounds like you guys will get a little tipsy tonite, drinking wine, watching Steel Magnolias. The only fight that will happen though is a great big pillow fight

I'm not buying the "not enough room for a mattress" baloney, it is totally ghey to be sleeping with your roommate night after night on the same bed. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Sounds like you guys will get a little tipsy tonite, drinking wine, watching Steel Magnolias. The only fight that will happen though is a great big pillow fight

I'm not buying the "not enough room for a mattress" baloney, it is totally ghey to be sleeping with your roommate night after night on the same bed. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Hardy-har-har, wise-apple.
The biggest and only problem about sharing a darn bed with him is that he's a cover hog and he's always stealing all the pillows.Like, I said before, bud, me and my roomate are best friends and thats that. There's no funny business going on. Thanks for your reply, pal.
Ronnie

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I have a question for you. Are you a fan of the Scott Pilgrim series? You have a lot in common with Scott and his room mate Wallace.

Wallace

Wallace is Scott Pilgrim's roommate for the first 4 books. Although he and Scott are just friends, they share a double bed because they can't afford two beds.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

No, I haves no idea what yer talking about, kid.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I love internet.

ps: do you wear the SS jacket to bed?

edit on 13-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ok, from a female's perspective ;
A: There are some things about people's lives that will never 'sound right' no matter how one phrases them. Maybe try to ask the question without so much personal information next time.

B: I think what you are asking for is advise on how to address their comments should they arise tonight. It is in my experience that being honest about how it makes you feel is best. Then once they really lay in on you once you tell them they hurt your feelings stick with how it makes you feel until they realize you truly are upset about the situation.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

Thank-you so much for your replys. It makes alot of sense and makes me feel more confidant and better

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I love internet.

I love you

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I love internet.

Do I wear my jacket to bed? I bet you'd like to know wouldnt' ya??

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I would like to know. Can you tell me?
My life depends on your answer!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I honestly don't know where to start... I am speechless. And those who know me will attest that this just doesn't happen. Ever.

My advice, make your buddy sleep on the floor after movie/wine night?

Or you could just throw on an Al Green CD and give in?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

Well, its almost time for all of the big boys to arrive for movies and wine-- I'll keep this post updated if anything fishy goes down with brian and johnny again (two fruitcakes).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I honestly don't know where to start... I am speechless. And those who know me will attest that this just doesn't happen. Ever.

My advice, make your buddy sleep on the floor after movie/wine night?

Or you could just throw on an Al Green CD and give in?

~Heff

Real funny, birdbrain. I dont' appreciate you making comments about me and my roomate and what we do. I posted this thread for legitimate comments and all I get for the most part is a bunch of smart alec kids making wise jokes. Thanks for nothin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join