It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my friend's strage experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
my friend got me into this site but is not a member because he is unable to be to email account restrictions. Here's something strage that happened to him (his point of view):

One night, a few years back, I feel asleep in bed like normal. I sleep with my head towards the east and my feet facing west. Anyways, I feel into a deep sleep and within what felt like minutes it was morning. When I woke up, I was laying on my back with my hands folded across my abdomen and my head on the opposite side of the bed and my feet on the opposite side of the bed. My covers were tucked in the opposite side perfectly. I have absolutely no history of sleep walking and infact I barely move during the night. I won't jump to extraterrestrial conclusions (although I do believe in their existence), but does anyone know any other possibilites?

does this belong in the et section?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thats really odd. I thought some things caused you to move in your sleep more. Some things can trigger that, I think. We move way more than we know during our sleep. However, your friends story may have something more to it...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
my friend checks and will be checking this topic frequently. he says hes had dreams about being in space, nothing more than his subconcious, and fictional fantasy. no aliens involved in the dreams.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've had similar experiences, but they've usually resulted from being in a state of complete physical exhaustion rather than something extraterrestrial or paranormal. I wouldn't rule out the possiblitly, though. I'm generally a very still sleeper, but sometimes I'll get up during the night to get a drink or something, and go back to bed, and not remember doing it *usually my roommate tells me about it*, and will wake up in strange positions on the bed, usually backwards of the way I laid down, so this could be another possiblity.

Were you exhausted prior to sleeping that night, or was it a typical day?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Happened to me once or twice. It's either mild sleepwalking (more like sleep-rolling), or you woke up during the night and just don't remember.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
happened to me to... facing the complete opposite direction and the even weirder thing is the pillow was there to

new topics

top topics

join