It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zach Galifianakis, Anthony Hopkins and the Rise of Exorcism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Zach Galifianakis, Anthony Hopkins and the Rise of Exorcism

www.filmschoolrejects.com

There’s strange, and then there’s really strange. And then there’s sort of strange, which is in itself a completely different genre. I don’t know into which category this piece of news falls, but I know that it’s a little off the beaten path. Shock Till You Drop is reporting that Zach Galifianakis — whose bare ass starred in The Hangover — has signed on to star in a film called Miracle Workers, which is currently being developed by Michael Aguiler, producer of The Crazies (in theaters tomorrow).
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.google.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
list of devil names
Internet is the Devil!
Science of evil: Depravity scale ranks crimes

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Its Movie News By Neil Miller on February 25, 2010 but what was 2012 but a movie. And look who started all the evil problems but the movies. I say there is no redemption on turning the tables with one movie. The rise in exorcism is a hot topic now so why not follow into the mix. After all I've been seeing how evil the Illuminati is since a few years now on the internet.

www.filmschoolrejects.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

# Exorcisms On the Rise An exorcism is primarily used for people who are possessed by the devil, ... "I have seen a dramatic rise in cases. In the past three hours before you ... www.catholiceducation.org/articles/religion/re0418.html - Cached - Similar ►

# Exorcisms May Be On The Rise - The Early Show - CBS News Feb 26, 2008 ... by grnman February 26, 2008 5:21 PM EST: Is exorcism on the rise? Stupidity certainly is!nI could not believe your so-called news broadcast ... www.cbsnews.com/.../main3877560.shtml - Cached - Similar - Add to iGoogle

# Zach Galifianakis, Anthony Hopkins and the Rise of Exorcism, page 1 Nov 13, 2010 ... The rise in exorcism is a hot topic now so why not follow into the mix. After all I've been seeing how evil the Illuminati is since a few ... www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread629809/pg1

There is a Nov 13, 2010 reposing apparently.
www.google.com...
No that was my post.
Can't find item that was on TV today.

ED: CBS News
www.cbsnews.com...

- Citing a shortage of priests who can perform the rite, the nation's Roman Catholic bishops are holding a conference on how to conduct exorcisms.

Exorcists on the move, recruits needed to save the world.
ED: The movie status
www.imdb.com...
2011 just before 2012 a good thing.

edit on 11/13/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Keep on the lookout for EVIL, the movies, the Illuminati and solutions to this
age old problem.
Can we point out when evil will raise its ugly head.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Are you saying Zach Galifinakis and Anthony Hopkins are causing people to need exorcism?

I'm sorry i just don't see the connection

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Are you saying Zach Galifinakis and Anthony Hopkins are causing people to need exorcism?

I'm sorry i just don't see the connection

It looks like they will be portending people that will save other from evil spirits.
I was hinting that the evil portrayed by the film, movie , etc industry is coming back
at them with viewers getting affected by the evil portrayed and there must be a ground swell
of reprisals from effected groups.
Similar to the banning of rock n roll or movies with motorcycle gangs portrayed by Marlon
Brando that most likely set off a series of such movies.
Like the Bikini Beach Party movies or Aliens from space that seem less violent or evil
compared to vampires and movies with evil portrayals.

Actually some people might choose real life news events have more evil going on than the
movies and the movies are now trying to save whats left and give hope in some way to put
more people in the theater seats.

new topics

top topics

join