It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I am a Domestic terrorist and so are you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Lol.

So basically if you stand for anything that is basically the core of patriotic American values then you're a terrorist?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Before stating any opinion I would like to know the source of this list.

The website linked is not a reliable one, a list like that would need to be designated by the government, surely a link to a gov site showing this criteria is available?

According to a memo produced by the FBI's Terrorist Research and Analytical Center in 1994, domestic terrorism was defined as "the unlawful use of force or violence, committed by a group(s) of two or more individuals, against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."[2]

Everything on that list doesn't add up to the definition.

Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I answered yes to most of the questions. I gave some serious thought to filing a UCC-1. I asked a friend of mine what he thought and he said that we are already sovereign, being native American. Just being Onkwehonwe (human beings) makes us sovereign. Fine by me.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
wow, I play airsoft, so I guess i am training to be a terrorist.....

Its funny the military AND law enforcement use Airsoft as training aids.....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I bet many people in the US armed forces these days would meet the criteria for domestic terrorist which is ironic really.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
yes if youre a veteran youre a possible terrorist according to the DHS...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Wonder where that sits in terms of recruitment... Maybe they shouldn't be aiming for the best or the brightest if they're going to potentially become domestic terrorists

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
If so, please show use the crimes already.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
yes if youre a veteran youre a possible terrorist according to the DHS...

If your not a vet like me, and you had a family member who was, then everyone in your family to them is the person who was in the army.

For the people perving into my life

I have never been in no army you rubbish uk military intelligence, you are absolutely useless.

They perve into your home and pretend everyone is you. So if you have a relative that was in army you may get targeted as these clowns think everyone in a family is the same person.

So i say again for the rubbish clowns perving into our home. I have never been in no army, get your facts right, you are absolutely useless.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't know about you but I am getting numb to the word 'terrorist' the same as I am numb to being called 'racist' in fact any word that ends in 'ist' I pretty much shrug off.

Sticks and stones.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Do you not have a voice?
Are you not an American?
Do you believe in The Constitution?
Do you believe in free speech?

If you answered yes to any of the above you most definately still have your first amendment rights.

NO ONE CAN TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY BUT YOU. THEY COULD PASS 1,000 LAWS BUT IT IS ULTIMATELY UP TO THE POPULOUS TO ACCEPT SAID LAWS AND SINCE WE ARE NOT THIS CLAIM IS NILL!

USA, USA, USA, USA!

On a serious note, people really need to stop getting suckered into the thinking that Govt holds the authourity to strip you of your rights as this nation is one Of the people, By the people and for the people and no law that has ever been passed or is about to become law can ever undo this. I will not ever concede my rights to anyone or any group and that is that.

The Constitution is still alive and is still the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND!
edit on 29-11-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Is not that we are "the government enemy", actually anybody that answer to those questions yes are friendly to government, like the Constitution say, for the people and by the people, but since our government has been taken over by private interest and big corporations foreign and domestic, we the people are now the biggest enemy of them all

But remember this corporate goons owns our politicians and those politici ns are the ones that makes laws against the people and the government for the people and by the people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join