It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visit To Abandoned Aslyum (With Pictures)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
there is electricity lol
the cops use some of those buidings for training other porposes so be carefull not to get cause because it is restricted and you can be arrested. and lots of people get in to steal lots of the metals left behind, so it is dangerous
you dont have to belive me just repeating what i was told by a city cop

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hi,

Just found this thread. Urban Expolration (Urbex-ing) is a pretty big scene here in the UK. One of the best sites devoted to it here is the 28 Days Later site : www.28dayslater.co.uk...

If you look at the list of categories on that page, you will see the first section is 'Asylums And Hospitals', heres a direct link : www.28dayslater.co.uk...

Im not so much into Urbex-ing really, but I do like to go looking for old airfields and related stuff from the second world war. We have loads of bomber stations around my part of the country, both RAF and US 8th AF.

The first airfield we ever visited, we wandered around some huts where the ceilings had collapsed and trees were growing through some of the buildings. We thought we were in the WAAFs quarters, but a check of the map revealed we were in the Station Sick Quarters and Mortuary. The squadrons that were based there suffered particularly high losses, and once we realised where we were, it gave a very chilling feeling - real or imagined.

I have only a few videos left of wandering around such places, here they are :
Upwood, Airmans Mess : www.youtube.com...
Upwood HQ block : www.youtube.com...
Warboys Radar Site : www.youtube.com...

Regards,

S.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I know this post is old but i was wondering if anyone has been to this place recently. Im thinking about checking it out in the near future. Any tips or advice that i should know?
Thanks in advance

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join