It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Liberty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I gotta be honest, I don't know if my intent here is to inform or infuriate you. Seems like you can't have one without the other lately and this hour-long video will satsify both emotions.

* Want to collect rain water to water your garden? You'll be arrested.
* Want to buy some natural food products from your neighbors farm? You'll be arrested.
* Want to be a good Samaritan and put coins in expired meters? You'll be arrested.
* If you're on a 'free lunch' program at school, and give your food away to someone whose not, you'll be arrested.
* If you eat healthy foods, there's now a new "healthy eating disorder" disease (w/pill to cure it).

Please wake me from this nightmare that doesn't seem to have an end. This is utter madness.
I'm not sure if every generation feels their world is spinning out of control as they look back but, that's exactly how I am feeling lately.
In the past 9 years alone, things have gone from scary to insanity!

edit on 13-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: spelling

edit on 13-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'll watch it later but it certainly seems that way.
I don't think they will be happy until they control every single aspect of our lives..
The Gov is supposed to be "Our Voice" yet they think we are too stupid to decide for ourself what is good or bad.
And I feel it's almost at the tipping point where if we don't do something to get control back it may soon be too late..
S&F

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thank you Backinblack.

I'm afraid we've pretty much lost everything already. We're only becoming more appreciative of the little we still have left like, breathing.

I just get so upset when I hear people say: 'They're doing this for our own good/protection'.
It's the same emotion I get when I hear people say: "Our soldiers are killing (and being killed) to protect our freedoms"

I'd say Operation Brainwash has been a complete success!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh My Good, I don't hear about such absurd regulations, rules and such harsh punishments in my country. I am glad I do not live in the land of the slaves.
Cheers from Latvia!
S&F

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Latvia gained its independence back from Russia a few years ago and now we have to regain our independence back from the US-Gestapo too!

I would love to see the Native Americans take back ALL their land!
We (my ancestors) came here and out-right stole it from the peaceful nature-loving cosmic-awareness American Indians. I am truly sorry.

This system has got to burn and crash. We're in a heap of trouble (because of greed) and I feel things are going to get a lot worse before they ever start improving. Very sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Liberty is in the hearts of Patriots, friend. Yes, the powers are trying to cow tow us into their ways of thinking and doing, but to some of us, no way, no how will this be. Just a few days ago I was at a place where therapy for folks is offered, it was late in the afternoon, and all offices were closed save one. I was parked 50 feet or so from that office, you have to go through two doors to get inside.

I am a die hard Elton John fan, and was playing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road," the first song is "Funeral for a Friend"
www.youtube.com...
The organ music is quite good, and I of course had my Pioneer Supertuner up to about 30% or so. Way down the building complex, which was like a strip mall would be, at the office on the end, about 150 feet away was a small Ford car. The music caused the car's alarm to go off, and the horn began to blare, and the headlights began to flash.

This lady can running out, fumbled with the keys, and finally was able to unlock the door and reset the alarm. No sooner did she get the door shut, Elton hit the keys again and the alarm began to go off again. The lady went through the same sequence again, this time throwing me a dirty look. Again the same thing happened. I did turn down the volume at this point, I could see that the woman was getting frustrated and was trying to be respectful, I had already had my fun. The woman stomped over to my truck, and began to berate me, and tell me to turn off that "Devil Music," (her words) and that if I did not, she would "call the law on me."

I asked from where did she get authority to step all over my Constitutional Rights and Freedom of Expression as written in the Bill of Rights. I asked her how would she feel if I did the same thing over her loud and annoying car alarm, disturbing my listening pleasure? I told he to call the police, is she dared. What are you going to say to them? I asked. Are you the noise police? I asked? She then went away.

Some people do think they can tell other what to do, but as I said, true Liberty is in the heart, and if you do not know your rights, then you don't have any.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Well you're right and you were lucky you were only dealing with one of your peers.

How about all the cops who trample on our freedoms and rights? You can't (are not allowed to) talk to them and ask them rhetorical questions (like you did this woman) without getting tasered.

And people want to think they still have a right to think, feel and learn and I'm not even sure if THOSE are still available. I think with all the pharmaceuticals, HAARP, cell-towers, chemtrails, microwave ovens etc, we've even lost control of our own minds too.

Humanity is out of control with no indication that it'll ever find its rightful place again.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And they will continue in this manner until folks in the USA grow some ballz and make themselves "heard". For crying out loud, look at France recently. Their retirement age is low in comparison to the US, and when France tried to slighly raise it, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE over there by the citizens of France!!!

Americas ballz are used only for the elite to have something to TWIST and SQUEEZE while they are raping you from behind without any lubrication nor a kiss. And thats when they are being nice to the American citizen!!!

I travel around the World, so nobody can tell me otherwise, so save it. THIS IS TRUE whether you all like it or not!!!

No ballz in America and the leaders know it and LOVE it.
edit on 13-11-2010 by ra.ra3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Native Americans taking back America? I am afraid it cannot be done like Latvians did, taking back our land from Russian Empire and later on from USSR. Through ages Latvia have had majority of population though Germans and Russians tried to colonize Latvia they never did what Colonists did in America - wiping out Natives and killing the most of them. Instead Latvians were used as cheap labor therefore strengthening will to raise against oppressors in the same time we had the numbers on our side well at least in our territory. Russian and German plans therefore failed.

Also Latvians weren't "out-teched" by the time crusades took place. They fought fiercely and never was totally defeated by sword but by diplomacy "divide and conquer" and other dirty tricks.

But to the point - It's not like Latvia is a romantic country where old nation lives in harmony with universe and everyone's happy. Bureaucracy, European Union and other things have gotten to us but happily we are in better situation than USA - we have more liberty in day-to-day activities.

I think the key for keeping liberty to a country is never to approve any law that is not in tone with common sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
[more
Watched the whole thing..really compeling stuff. makes you stop and reconsider everything you do in your everyday life.
guess I'll be stocking up on ammunition and talking to my food distributers for large purchases on dry and canned items.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

I think the key for keeping liberty to a country is never to approve any law that is not in tone with common sense.

If we lived in a perfect world with good people with good intent and governments that were truly in place to direct, protect and serve their people then..........I would agree.

But in reality, I (we) have absolutely no say-so in anything that gets enacted into legislation. The career-millionaire-politicians have all the weight. I am no one when it comes to society and its laws!

That's probably why I am so incredibly spiritual (only thing I can control) but I do love bending every single rule though (without purposefully breaking the law)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Oh how I dream about Anarchist world were everyone lives in peace in local societies consume and produce only to have somewhat comfortable life and trades resources not for luxuries or money but other needed resources. No politicians. Total democracy.

Ain't happening right? Not in our lifetime?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just watched the whole thing, thanks, very interesting. I'll forward it around

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Afraid not. Not even in the near-futures' life time.
This civilisization is had with no hope (with this momentum) of ever happening.

It really is a scary, frightening, disheartening, disturbing and hopelss future and I personally don't know what to do if....anything.

So I sit here, shaking my head saying to myself 'we're so screwed, so just try to enjoy the little bit that's good because this world is out to destroy even it. So every day is so very (hard yet) precious!'

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well you could always move out of the country.

I had an idea not long ago but its kind of absurd but not imposible.

What if every person that awakes moves to a country or a region that is controled by the people not by some government. Form a community with a city where you live as healthy as possible where no one is spared from good things. No more "if you don't have money you don't get any health care". A place where people are asked if they agree with a rule or regulation before its put into practice.

But well it may take a while before such a place will exist or maybe if some can get enough funding ... who knows.

I saw on a TV show some minutes ago that a lot of countries signed a document that pushes forward the agenda for global currency and i ask myself, do the people agree with this?
But i'm pretty sure that people in governments all arround the world just do what they want and don't care about what the masses think as long as they live a good life. (Actually everybody knows that this is happening)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

The fact is it's not possible to move out of the country because whole world consists of countries. Well maybe except Antarctica and oceans but no one wants to live there right? So even if we'd go somewhere per say Siberia, Amazon river basin or whatever remote location it could be possible in short term to establish a community there, but for how long? One day people with chainsaws, machines and bulldozers come cutting down forest where we live or starts digging a mountain for resources. How can we defend our selves from corporation interests. Sabotage their equipment but for how long?

Anyway if there's a place for such community I think perfect choice would be Siberia. Lots of wilderness, natural resources, rivers, wood, fish, animals, soil. Very low population density. There's lots of Soviet Concentration camp places that are abandoned but few houses there can be repaired and there is some basic infrastructure roads, bridges and so on.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Nah you went way to far.

We can just buy huge lots of cheap terrain and start by making some agriculture to have some food for the people that will come and then build houses from cheap yet reliable materials. You can buy enough terrain so that you can't even have any contact with industry destroying the surroundings.

Lets say you have 100 sq/km (a 10 by 10 lot) you can use 50 sq/km for housing and things needed by people to live, 25 sq/km for agriculture and another 25 for forrests and artificial lakes and those sort of things to combat pollution. The great thing about this way of making this is that if you want to expand you can just buy some more terrain arround and expand and people in the community will contribute to this.

Edit: Forgot one thing: when you get enough people, let's say 1000+ getting independence wouldn't be so difficult. Its just a matter of signing some documents.

I have a plan for such a community in a notebook (the whole notebook contains it so its not just a small idea) ... But its sad that it will never be done ...

edit on 14-11-2010 by AlexIR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Well I just don't want to buy the land but occupy it. haha. Seriously 100 square kilometers of land is a lot of money. And if we buy land we still have to pat taxes and deal with paperwork and abide by numerous rules.

As they showed in the movie SWAT team can go into your property and turn the place around - no matter the fact of your good intentions and perfect paperwork. They make one rule and community is out of the game.

But if we go to remote location as a mentioned earlier Siberia:
1 - We don't pay for land
2 - No one knows about communities existence - even government - so no SWAT team coming to us

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Dude, I live in the country in NC...you need to move here...or stop believeing all that crap on YouTube. Look on Craigslist and you'll see a LOT of folks selling all kinds of farm stuff and products...myself included.

Stop bending to the will of the govt and do what you know is right...grow some balls and live like you want.

You want fresh veggies and meat..grow and sell...damn the govt.

You want to put money in meters..do it...damn the govt.

If you can't do that...how will you pick up a firearm in defense and fight a tyrrany. Quit whinning and be an armed, INFORMED, patriot.

OK that was my locker room speech...truth is, it is up to you to live the life you want, do it...screw the govt...if enough of us do that...numbers and right and truth weill win.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Well, Siberia is not such a bad place actually. From what i saw in photographs the scenery is breathtaking.

But what about agriculture... you need to think of that. You can't grow veggies there and there is not enough good grass to grow animals.

A region where the climate is good enough would be ideal. So lets search for a region that is not in a country and which is situated between 55 degrees latitude N or S...

As for buying land there are a lot of countries in this world to do that and there are actually just a few countries that permit police forces just to come in and turn the place upside down. For example i live in Romania and here if the police enter your home without a warant the entire case is halted until this matter is resolved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join