It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another introduction thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
A warm greetings ATS and it's members.

With this thread I bring to you greetings from the ancient order whose names are almost as myriad as God's. For now, I am allowed to act as mediumship (don't get me wrong, by 'mediumship' I refer only to the fact that when ever there is interaction between entities, it require medium to be acted upon) between this board and our Father, who is infinite and sole. Also do not consider me to take any pride of this task, for I am merely one of the smallest.

For sometime we have been following this board and it's variety of subjects, which some are of importance. Now we feel like sharing. If you wonder whom I refer to, when I say "we", sufficient is to know that we are the part of universe, and we have always sought the benefit of it. Names are only confusion, so we decided that for now it is best to let that be unknown. We seek not credit, approval nor resentment or disapproval. I'll try to answer any questions to my best extent, but there are some issues that are cannot be discussed here; either such which in wrong hands may cause harm, or because they require certain experience before they can be understood. You'll understand this, if you think about it. Giving a sword to a child may prove disastrous.

Nor we claim that we have all the knowledge of this existence, for the existence is only familiar to itself. But during our time, we have aquired information so valuable, that common gold pales in front of it.

So I partake this board and hopefully this relation may be fruitful. I can be reached through this thread every now and then, and I may answer the questions you may have to my best capability. Or I may pop up to comment your posts in some threads.

Until next time.

/Fish
edit on 13-11-2010 by Fish of the Foreign Lands because: (no reason given)

new topics

join