It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings all my fellow truth seekers! I am VirtualParadise :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hello there friends, I've been keeping up with this site for a few years on and off, made an account a month ago, and finally decided that it's time for me to introduce myself
(thank you in advance for reading my introduction)

You can call me Virtual, or VP, I've endured 25 trips around the Sun (26 tomorrow), and I've been on the gradual search for the truths in the world for the past 12 years or so, so nearly half of my current life.

It all started with UFO's for me when I was about 13, that was when I first found out about Roswell and the conspiracies behind that, and then as everyone knows, when you follow secret information, the tree just keeps branching in a fractal growth of information offering many paths to travel, and it's easy to feel overwhelmed until you sort out the paths you would like to take in order to create context without too much clutter.

School never satisfied me when I was younger and was always seen as a bit weird and 'out there', as my mother said so many times it's like I'm on another planet, but I always took that as a compliment ;-)

I believe my interest for a deeper knowing in everything was kick-started by a UFO experience I had when I was about 3-4 years old (1987-88) which I sometimes feel I can barely remember, but what I can remember is still very clear to me, and happened whilst driving over the old Severn Bridge into England from Wales with my Mum and Dad, and I can remember seeing what looked like very bright headlights near the top of one of the big arches on the bridge which flew down and zoomed past/through the car as an intense light - looking back now I can see that when that happened I also experienced a chunk of 'missing time', and then we were back driving on the bridge normally as if nothing happened. When I asked a few years back, my mother think's she remember's a truck nearly hitting the car, and I don't think my dad remembers anything, but it's very fuzzy to both of them.

Ok by this point you may think that this is just my young memories playing tricks on me, but I have a very vivid long-term memory as some of my friends know, and I can also relate this experience to one I had about a year and a half ago where I saw these 3 fixed bright lights in triangle formation moving towards my street at around 10pm so it was dark, no noise, slight vibration, at closest point I'd estimate it was only about 500-700 meters from me (I was outside my house smoking a doobie - I'm experienced and don't excessively smoke weed so I was clear minded preparing for a meditation at the time and definitely wasn't 'hallucinating'), then as soon as it passes my street I experience missing time for what feels like about half an hour looking back on it, then I'm just back finishing my smoke looking up wondering what I was doing, almost like i went into a forced day dream - now, I didn't actually remember this happening until a few months later where the memories just flashed back, but whenever I do try to remember and comprehend it, my mind tries to show me that it was a helicopter flying past, but then when I remember the fuzzyness of the 'day dream' type state, the memory then feels more clear and I then remember the 3 lights in a triangle formation with no noise and very slight vibration, followed by the 'day dream' state (in which I have no memory or even a sense of time).

Since then, especially the past 8 months or so, I have had many UFO sightings, I have pictured 2, one of which I video'd, but my phone camera sucks so the picture of it is a bit better, but I want to gather a little more over time before posting, as I want my first real post to be a meaningful one

My journey so far as like for many of you has branched through almost every interest covered on this site and outwards, from Aliens, to the 'Powers That Be', Secret Organisations, to Spiritual Enlightenment, Energies, to Genetics through the many millennia, the depth of the Mind and the Self and true purpose of Existence and Life, to the very illustrious and profound force of the Universe and the Reality we experience.... basically all informations and true motives about everything that's kept from us to suppress our knowledge and our ability to learn the 'Art of Being' in this human experience we're all greatly privileged to be a part of, no matter how evil it may seem at times.

I hope to give some valuable input, viewpoints, opinions, and evidence as I become part of this community!

Take care friends, I wish you all the greatest amount of love and truth, and I'll see you on the forums ;-)

Peace ..v,
edit on 13-11-2010 by VirtualParadise because: Thought I joined a few months back, but just realised it was only last month so needed to change it in my introduction

edit on 13-11-2010 by VirtualParadise because: Changed the title a little to include my name

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VirtualParadise

Welcome home!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You will find me in the paranormal. prophecy and metaphysics forums.

I am cultivating myself in Falun Dafa self-cultivation and hence place a lot of importance on virtue(De) and Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) and believe Falun Dafa can offer a magic tool for people to improve themselves before too late.

new topics

join