It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only Human- Investigating the Human Condition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Im looking for input. A lot of input. Eventually I will set up the process by which collaboration will be possible, for now, I want your opinion... is this an accurate account of the human condition? I have certain chapters locked solid, others are evolving as I get input from people like you.

Only Human, working Outline

Only Human
A Manifesto
“Its all in Perspective- Truth is subjective.”

A collaborative work for a global paradigm shift.

Compiled and interpreted by Launi C. Harrell

Table of Contents

What It Means To Be Human
-Born into religious, societal, family beliefs. (un chosen indoctrination- tie into conclusion by quantifying the relationship between unchosen beliefs and there limit on our success as sentient beings and our ability to cope with our material reality)
-Emotions
*Emotions in relation to decision making

The Limit of Language
-Defining communication
-Details the limits of language in the exchange of information, whether that be emotion, concepts, or events.
-Number Theory
*Little known concept that words and human communication are in fact based in mathematics at its core.

Human Species 'Deficit' Of Knowledge
-The Middle Ages
-Religious Crusades
-Historical record keeping
*Often biased to victor
*Many things are cited to other manuscripts that claim there source as somewhere else...
-Societal collusion

The Case For Spirituality
-Defining 'Spirituality'
*living life for the benefit of the spirit, rather than materialistically measured reasons
-Common themes
-Theosophy
*System of belief that states all religions are an attempt by some unseen 'force' to progress the human species.

Mental 'Illness'
-The Case For Healing
*at its core, illness describes something that can be healed/fixed, if it is permanent, it would be termed a mental 'disability'
-Mental illness and genetics
-Environmental Conditioning
-Lack of successful life models
-Lack of sufficient coping skills
-Hearing Voices
-Hallucinations

Realities Realm of Impossibility
-Quantum Physics
-Alternative Realities
-The 'Paranormal' and 'Supernatural'
*Defining anything that exists as natural, but these are 'outside the norms' of the average persons experience, so humanity labels it as 'unnatural' or 'supernatural', but if it exists it is obviously within the realm of nature/natural law... is this not self evident?

Mental Wellness
-Building relationships that MATTER
*ones in which truth and honesty are valued above the other persons perception of you
-Fringe/quantitative thinking vs. Psychotic thinking
-Innovators connections to the unknown

Existential Knowledge
*Belief in an outside force granting knowledge. (Nikola Tesla for example)
-Clairvoyance
*Impression
*One liners, or 'motivating' though behind the whole process
*audio
*visual
*Vision/Combination of visual/audio (better word?)
*exploring how to recognize legitimate mental illness from whatever DOES exist. (I would argue everyone says theres SOMETHING, some REASON,/Force behind it all, but no one can adequately explain them in human terms due to the INHERENT limitations of language)

How to be 'Human'
-How to get the most out of what has been built/formed by the chaos/nature or order/an-unseen-force.
*and examination of what we really want, why we want it, and how society will change in the future.

Structure Of the Universe
(Quantitative Law Detailed Overview)
-Quantitative Law of Existence
-Quantitative Law of Learning
-Quantitative Law of Evolution

The Ultimate Hypothesis
-An opinionated belief/view of the information contained within the book combined to form my 'Grand explanation/theory' of the purpose of life itself, our role as sentient beings in the universe, and our connection with existence.

Logical Quantification/Thinking as a Key to the advancement of a Sentient Society
-its application to our success as a species as a whole.
edit on 13-11-2010 by poap420 because: additional phrasing added in doc

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by poap420
Only Human
A Manifesto
“Its all in Perspective- Truth is subjective.”

I believe truth to be absolute. Our perception of truth is what is subjective.

I wanted to make that quick comment although I don't have time to comment on the rest right now.

Good thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Is anyone but me realising, that this is more or less the same belief as the original scientology used to be.. I mean original, not that thing it became after they brain#ed Hubbard.... I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin...^^

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokahz
Is anyone but me realising, that this is more or less the same belief as the original scientology used to be.. I mean original, not that thing it became after they brain#ed Hubbard.... I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin...^^

Yes, and Scientology is included in the 'Common themes' of religions section. I have studied every religion that I could connect with on the internet. My theory is this:

Religion has destroyed spirituality.

A case is presented here: abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-11-2010 by poap420 because: grammar... lol sorry mods

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Haven't scientists already found out that our perception is part of the truth?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by whatevername

For sure... the idea of this 'manifesto' is to express (I would argue well-stduied intellectuals already know) 'truth' to the Masses. To let them finally make a REAL choice.

top topics

join