It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion Concerning Israeli Influence In The U.S.A

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Djarums

To my knowledge, neither England or Australia attacks our ships killing our sailors, nor do they try to assassinate our officials, whether or not they spy on us and steal our secrets to the extent that Israel does, I doubt. Also we do not vote in their favor regardless of their actions, also we do not finance them to the degree we do Israel.

Respects

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ok since I fail to see the need for me to tread through the vomit of the 480 times I've addressed the USS Liberty issue I'll do what I was supposed to do a while ago and say goodbye for the weekend. Sorry, I'm just not going through that yet again. It's been addressed and I don't believe this is www.ats-ussliberty.com. You have your opinion, I have mine. Nothing I say or prove will alter your mindset, so with that, have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Djarums, I cannot believe you are still feeding these jew-hating trolls. If you stop responding to them, what are they going to do? Spew their hate and bigotry at each other?

Since you have signed off for the weekend, I strongly suggest you make your signoff from this thread permanent.

df1

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1amc
To my knowledge, neither England or Australia attacks our ships killing our sailors...

So would you propose that canada bomb the US because a US fighter pilot took out some canadian ground troops? Save your reply, I won't be responding or even reading it. Just giving you some food for thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
WARNING: This post contains very graphic images.

Transc3ndent... yes we are probably a bit safer than you, but then again we are not occupying Canada or Mexico, stripping them of land and diginity. Although a case could probably made for a wall between the US and Mexico. In some ways I suspect it is possible that people in Israel are treated as our government treats Americans.....Like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed manure.

Respects,

The Jews wanted a country of their own, Israel was a British mandate, so the UK agreed to help us. We came to Israel and we legally bought land from the UK.

The arabs didn't like it, and there are many reasons for that. So as a result, the arabs decided to murder some Jews (this happened in 1929). As a result - the british government investigated, and decided that it happened because the Jews bought too much land, and took the jobs from the Arabs (although the land in 1947 looked like that: en.wikipedia.org...) So the issued a document with tons of restrictions on the Jews, those restrictions should have solved the problem, and the jews respected them copletely. But for some reason - probably brain washing made by Arab leaders in order to gain power - the Arabs decided they should mourder some more Jews.

So this is how it went, murdering of jews led to more and more restrictions on them. This is a fact by the way, you can check it if you want.

It's true that after many attacks on Jews - the Jewish community decided they need to defend themselves because the British army didn't help that much. A few organizations where formed, some of them were terrorists and the destroyed mostly military targets, but other organizations worked together with the British mandate.

Weird, this all doesn't sounds like occupation and stripping people out of dignity. If anyone was stripped out of dignity it was only the Jews, who where murdered AND restricted.

In 1947 the UN issued a partition plan:
en.wikipedia.org...:UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.png

The Arabs in the area got all teh good land - they got all the lands surrounding jerusalem and some more lands, and the Jews got mostly low quality lands in the south (it's called NEGEV). The Jews agreed to this and were ready to accept the UN plan, We had a real chance to make our state, and the palestinians could make their state too - and on much better land than we got.
But the Arabs in the area decided we don't have a right to live there and that we don't have a right to exist at all - so they decided to destroy us completely.

This led to the 1948 war, and against all chances - we won this war.

In 1948 the Israel was established, this happened in sort of a democratic way because countries voted for it.

Today we build a wall because we think it will save many of our lifes, and as we thought - the number terror attacks was dropped by 75 percent (!).
The countries of the world say that they know we have a right to defend ourselves, but it should be done by the International law. Well, it turns out that the international law says that as long as Palestine is not an independant state - we cannot do ANYTHING. So of course all of the Israeli actions are illegal, the only legal thing we can do is just let them blow us up.

The Palestinians say that their children are late to school because of the wall.
well, some of OUR children don't even get to school because of terrorists who pass in areas where the wall wasn't built yet. Since when life quality is more important than life itself?

And the Palestinian children are tought to hate Israel and kill Jews anyway. This is also a fact, and you can see this from reports made by international organizations.

We destroy houses because they are being used for smuggling weapons which are being used to kill Jews. Is that a wrong thing to do?

We kill terrorists because they are responsible for killing Jews. Wouldn't you want that the terrorists who are beheading people whould be killed as well?

The US went to war and killed hundreds of people only in few weeks just because of 1 terror attack. We are having terror attacks each month, and even the most basic things we can do in order to defend ourselves is wrong for you.

I'm sure that if any other country in the world was attacked by terrorists in a similar way to us, then that country would have completely eliminated the attacker. And this is already happening in countries such as Russia, but the fact that Russia does everything they want to the Chechnian people (including cutting body parts from living people) is ok for you, but everything that Israel does is wrong for some reason.

BTW, did you know that arabs walk freely in our streets? They shop, they interacts with Jews, and we respect them.
The last time 2 Israeli soldiers accedently drove to Ramallah this is what happened to them:

[edit on 16/7/04 by Transc3ndent]

[edit on 28-8-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by donguillermo
Djarums, I cannot believe you are still feeding these jew-hating trolls. If you stop responding to them, what are they going to do? Spew their hate and bigotry at each other?

Since you have signed off for the weekend, I strongly suggest you make your signoff from this thread permanent.

That�s precisely why your weak country is in the mess it is today.

Its easy to run from the truth, and its unpatriotic to ask for it.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Blah blah. We're the ONLY victims that have ever had to suffer any kind of hardship, and if we have to launch missiles into busy traffic-clogged streets in order to kill one lone man, then we are willing to sacrifice those non-Jewish lives in order to save our own. I mean, they're only Palestinian, right? Our God gave us this land, their God is just a dick.

Blah blah. If you can NEVER even consider the other side fo the argument, and spew "jew-hater" whenever anyone disagrees with you, then why do you even bother wasting the words typing.

So open up your salvos of "anti-semite" and I'll laugh at them. I'm anti-Zionist, as everybody who is not Jewish ought to be, it's a totally exclusionary racist policy. Me agreeing with Zionism (as a non-jew) is like Al Sharpton joining the KKK.

FYI How many Russians were killed in Nazi death camps? Gypsies? Gays? Poles? Muslims? Guys named Dave?

As far as Israeli influence in the States goes, all you have to do is look at the US mainstream media and how totally skewed most reports are towards the Israeli point of view. Or what's going on in Israel-Palestine is totally not reported.

Another FYI : If I disagree with Israeli policy, it doesn't mean I want all Jews dead.

jak

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Let's not forget that mr Irish John Kerry has been recently revealed to be a Jew.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
�I this year�s national political campaign, President Bush and Senator Kerry are locked in a fierce battle, but each has expressed equally fierce support for Israel. In so many ways our country is divided on partisan grounds, but on the question of Israel�s future and America�s commitment to help secure it, Americans stand united behind the State of Israel. President Bush has built on the legacy of his predecessors and strongly supported Israel. Senator Kerry has shown by his long record of public service that he would carry this legacy forward. His AIPAC voting record is 100 percent. His support of Israel is personal and it is deep. I know that there are many issues that will be on people�s mind when they go to vote this year, but whatever the outcome of the election in November, on January 20th of next year, Israel will have a friend in the Oval Office of the White House�
Senator Joe Lieberman
5/16/04

Respects,

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

To my knowledge, neither England or Australia attacks our ships killing our sailors...

So would you propose that canada bomb the US because a US fighter pilot took out some canadian ground troops? Save your reply, I won't be responding or even reading it. Just giving you some food for thought.

I'm not quite sure how you arrived at your food for thought....but attacking a ship is an act of war.

Respects,

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
In the original post of this thread, I expressed my suspicions that Israel or certain Israeli groups were involved in the 9-11 event. I also stated my belief that it is time for America to review our relationship with Israel and certain Israeli groups.

I did not state any hatred for Israel or any Israeli groups.
I did not say that Israel did not have the right to exist.
I did not insult the Jewish religion.
I did not suggest that Israel be required to repay the billions in loans.
I did not refer to the Israeli deeds in Gaza, or anywhere else. (except for 9-11, which time and history will prove me right or wrong...so be it)

I am not anti-semitic.
I am not an admirer of Israel.
I do not trust Israel.
I do not respect Israel.
I do not think that our relationship with Israel is a �positive� for America.
I do not like the way Israel uses America.
I do not like the influence Israel has with our government

Hopefully this will clear up some of the confusion created on this thread.

Respects,

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why hasn't ATS TRASHED this tripe? Isn't there some rules concerning Racism? Non factual posts being posted as facts? I am dissappointed in this one. Lots of tripe.....

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
like i said in the other post...

When you have
1) Zionists controlling the media,
2) many Hollywood stars that are Zionists,
3) government officials that are Zionists,
4) a Zionist mafia, and
5) Mossad agents running WILD in America and infiltrating every government facilities,
it will be very hard for America to seperate from Israel!!!

Not only that,
1) America gives Israel $3B+ every year and in return Israel sets up government subsidized telecommunications companies which operate in the United States
2) One of these companies is Amdocs, which provides billing and directory assistance for 90% of the phone companies in the USA.
3) Amdocs' main computer center for billing is actually in Israel and allows those with access to do what intelligence agencies call "traffic analysis"; a picture of someone's activities based on a pattern of who they are calling and when.
4) Another Israeli telecom company is Comverse Infosys, which subcontracts the installation of the automatic tapping equipment now built into every phone system in America.
5) Comverse maintains its own connections to all this phone tapping equipment.
6) Israel makes the communications equipment for the US military!!!

Basically, Israel knows everything about the USA. They know every move and secret.

The two countries have a very strong "Zionist" relationship.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am new here so let me introduce myself.My name is Cristian,25.I am not American.I read the posts here,only people opinions.Everybody's free to believe whatever.So here's my opinion.I am a christian,orthodox.ANd i know jews.The thing that they rule everything America is true,and well known.The problem is that they are not only there.Even in Europe they are present with their antichrist plans.They like to be victimized,after the Holocaust,they take advantage of it.If somebody disagree with them ,is an anti-semitic.If somebody say something about them,is an anti-semitic.I am no anti-semitic,and they will say now that i am for the things i say.I don't care.I wonder why japanese didn't victimize theselves,and making laws on that,after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki.For that i consider jews antichrists and bitches.
In the 19th century ,long before the ww2,they were condsidered like parasites in my country,because of their lazyness,and they didn't like to work.They didn't liked to work ,manual,in the industry,they were a problem.
They killed Jesus Christ,son of God,and still they deny Him.What a shame.
Their plans are evil,they want to impose new world order,and bring their messiah,to the temple of Solomon,wich they will rebuild.They are verry wise talking people,with their words will fool many people to fall in their trap.Their new messiah...the antichrist,wich will fool them,and every other people felt in his trap.What Jesus said to jews .."you deny Me,but you will receive the fake one with open arms".With their messiah,the antichrist,who will rule for 3 years and 6 moths,will cause the appocalipse.
As a christian,i want this to happen,because then ,will be the second come of Jesus Christ,and the destroying of everything evil in this world.And for the righteous will be only eternal life and happiness.
You don't have to believe this,but don't tell anyone you didn't know it,when it will happen.Like Jesus said"..a non believer ,show him a miracle ,like a resurrected dead ,and still he will not believe you",i hope i translated well.
People,try not to believe everything you read,and be yourself.And trust no one.Try to care more your soul than your body.This life is so short,so be prepared,cause hell ,you have no idea how bad it is.Believe what said in the Bibble cause that is the word of God.
Peace to you .

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just what ATS needs, another ignorant biggot! Thanks so...much for your racist diatribe. Do us all a favor and step in front of a bus.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
To attempt to deny the existence of Zionist control of US media, and subsequent manipulation of American perceptions in pursuit of insidious agendas, is an assertion of absoultely stunning banality.

How can a reasonable discussion about the most fundamental reality that affect events on the world stage be conducted within a fouth grader's parameters?

Only through a vigorous, wilfull ignorance of critical realities can one sidestep aspects of today's world and the events that shape our lives.

US foreign policy is controlled by the Zionists that occupy key positions throughout the highest echelons of US political hierarchy.
US Senators and Representatives are vetted and assessed by AIPAC upon seeking office or re-election.
US Senators and Representatives are crushed through a variety of tactics if their loyalty to Israeli agendas faulters.
US presidents are equally assessed, long before being allowed respectable consideration and presentation for office.
Journalists face dead end careers if they tread to far in reporting the litany of inconvenient facts.
The privately owned US federal reserve banking system is heavily influenced by Zionists.

A bit of level-headed research and fact-checking into the CFR, the Trilateral Commission or the Tavistock Institute begins the journey of discovery - be careful - the esoteric is genuinely dangerous.

So the discussion is taboo. Charges of anti-semitism, bigotry, hate-mongering or racism await those that do. A topic too poison to approach.

What an effective racket. Control the debate by making it off limits.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join