It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion Concerning Israeli Influence In The U.S.A

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I applaud you 1amc, some people have none, but you have the b^lls to ask the important questions, my only wish is that some of your fellow countrymen follow in your questioning.

For too long now we have all been happy with their side of events, American history tells us of these lies in droves.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Your links to the 9/11 stuff are unresearched and not very well thought out.

As covered in numerous other threads the "controlled demolition" theories are coming from unqualified people (putting it generously) who know nothing about what happened.

Additionally they come from people who weren't on location. I was on location, in fact I was there for 3 days total, including during the incedents. I for one would testify in court or in front of any panel about the sounds of buckling steel that I heard while out directly in front of the North Tower.

In any event, I'm not gonna rehash this here any longer as it has nothing to do with the topic. All I can say is instead of listening to a bunch of loonys tapping away on keyboards from a thousand miles away I would sooner believe the stories told by the people who were actually there. Your sources didn't hear the noises, feel the heat, get smothered by debris, or see people die. Some of us did.

I suppose judging by your prior posts that you probably believe Israelis planted bombs and used those to take the towers down at the same time some planes hit them. What a plan!

Sickboy, asking questions is intelligent. Regurgitating other people's theories over and over again and refusing to accept any offered answers is ignorant. There is a difference.

[edit on 7-14-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hey,

People might be interested to hear that General Zinni has been called an anti-semite because he believes that the war in iraq was mainly orchestrated for the sake of israel. Though he never said anything about 'jews' running our national security, many people slammed him (unfairly, I believe) for ascribing such motives to Wolfowitz, Perle, Fife, and a host of other neo-cons (who also happen to be jewish) who put together the argument for the war.

and... though I wouldn't use the crude language that amc1 has... there are many questions concerning the USS Liberty assault, those laughing Mossad agents who filmed the 9-11 attack, the start of the 1967 war, and a host of other things that need to be answered.

And... though I have no data regarding what percentage of media outlets are owned by jews, a great many primetime shows portray jewish characters. There's no comspiracy in that... I just think it's interesting that networks have had entire evenings filled with programs about Jewish New Yorkers.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
People, calm down. Why don't we do a little experiment to see if Jews control the media ? let's count the number of Jewish executive producers, movie directors and other high position personnel in movies.

I bet that you will find that 9 out of ten movies have a Jew behind them.

(I may be wrong though, so let's start counting!)

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I could see mossad agents carrying out 9/11, of course I have no evidence to back up this theory. The only reason I say this is because it appears as if Israel and America are in cahoots for middle east globalization. However I dont blame the people of Israel, just the government and the extremists there.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
this could last for ever terriosum is every where it just wants to make globel conflict we all know that they won't attention

in other woords the goverment of them are treating them badly and making them angrey so they take it out on other countrys

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Read Bin Laden's letters. He clearly states we are being targeted because of our support of Isreal.

Why should non-Jews (non Isreal supporters I should say) be put in harms way because of our supporting Isreal?

It hardly seems as though Isrealis appreciate our support. I don't see any "thank you American tax payers" parades going on over there.

This is supposed to be a "free" country. (Ha). We have athiests, christians, hindus, wiccans, muslims, etc....

Why, then, should billions be given to Isreal each year?

We are fools for allowing this to happen. Look who got stuck picking up the body parts in the WTC - christian firemen. That's a fact, people.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The U.S. is not in Iraq to support Isreal. The U.S. is in Iraq to assure/install Global Hegemony.
www.yale.edu...www.counterpunch.org...
That the State of Isreal may be involved in the PNAC master plan is in all likelyhood, true. Look to this Linksletter if you would like to be really unsettled, the documentation of the assertions therein are very convincing. home1.gte.net...
I sincerely would like to see these accusations debunked. Whether or not this is possible remains to be seen. If true, a paradigm shift in the way we look at geopolitics is in order.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Why should non-Jews (non Isreal supporters I should say) be put in harms way because of our supporting Isreal?

Research please. It's helpful. It's helpful in finding out that our support to Israel is a microscopic portion of our foreign aid. In fact we gave far more aid to countries that protest every word we say and countries that want to kill us than we do to Israel.

As for your question itself? You have implied that we should not support anyone that disagrees with thugs. You have implied that we should never open our mouths against murderers simply because someone is being put in harms way. You are the person who says let's pull everyone out of Iraq because militants are threatening people. You are the person who bows to the bully. And that is the very person they want.

"Don't support anyone who makes the bullies angry". Boy am I glad you're not running a country.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Masterp,

I bet that you will find that 9 out of ten movies have a Jew behind them.

Can you please tell me what that ignorant and factually incorrect statement has to do with this topic? Your archaic views of jewish people working in hollywood meaning the run the world are 50 years old, boring and irrelevant to this thread.

Onlyinmydreams, which shows besides Seinfeld were we talking about? Have you seen the lineups for UPN, and WB? Don't think there's any jews in there. Additionally the focus of most shows since the big 3 (seinfeld, friends, and frasier) are gone is reality. I don't see any "Hasidic Survivor" on tap at the moment.

"bushblows",

It hardly seems as though Isrealis appreciate our support.

You can honestly say that while looking at half the countries we give billions to protesting us, rallying against us, and going against anything we do that doesn't benefit them? That's amazing.

Look who got stuck picking up the body parts in the WTC - christian firemen. That's a fact, people.

I really wish I could drag your ignorant self over to some places here so you could see how moronic what you said is. There were rescue workers of all religions and races working in the recovery effort. Myself included as I am a volunteer EMT. You are the only person I have encountered in the nearly 3 years since 9/11 who has had the nerve to say something like this. Everyone else saw themselves as a group. No matter where you came from. You seem incapable of understanding that and I hope that you learn the error of your ways as you get older. I can't even imagine saying something as ignorant. You amaze me.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

Perhaps if Israel did not receive such massive amounts of U.S. taxpayer money, weapons and political support; perhaps if Israel were not waging such a brutal and racist war against the Palestinians; perhaps if Israel didn't have such a loud voice in America's political process. We are the puppets.

The United States and Israel having support for each other has ramifications internationally...

It seems as if Ariel Sherone and Bush, being part of the "Moral Right" are best buddies...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Israel exist for two reasons, the Christian Religion and geopolitics. The Christian religion must perserve the existence of the State of Israel for the return of the Messiah and it also must stand among the Arab nations for a stabilizing force of Western values.
We are all aware that Isreal is a like a thorn to its Arab neighbors but this will never change. Must Christans in America support Isreal and this will never change. I for one do not have a problem with the existence of Isreal.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Research please. It's helpful. It's helpful in finding out that our support to Israel is a microscopic portion of our foreign aid. In fact we gave far more aid to countries that protest every word we say and countries that want to kill us than we do to Israel.

Funding Israel

The aid given to the state of Israel since 1949 is staggering: $83.205 billion. Every single dollar of this came from American taxpayers, and the actual cost to taxpayers has been drastically higher. For example, the cost of financing the $83 billion (which had to be borrowed from Jewish bankers, of course) was another $49.927 billion. So the direct cost alone was $133 billion. The yearly aid to Israel is roughly 25% of the total aid given out by the US to every country in the world. In addition to this, however, rich US Jews who donate to Israel are allowed to deduct this amount from their taxes, just as if they donated to a charity. The total amount donated over time is unknown, but just in 1997, about $1 billion was claimed by donors to Israel on their taxes, which is lost tax revenue (and therefore an expense to other tax payers) of nearly $400 million, just in 1997. Thus, the ultimate cost to taxpayers has been billions more over the years.

Then there is the indirect US military expenses spent on behalf of Israel. The largest example of this, of course, was the Gulf War. Also, much of the money paid out to other countries in the Middle East, part of the Middle East Peace Facilitation Act, is given only so long as the recipient country complies with whatever Israel says. So billions and billions more have been spent as "good behavior" money to other nations, and all of this money has been spent for Israel even while thousands of different groups and millions of Americans have protested it.

Well, in an effort to appease the people for a while, recent reports have come out claiming that US aid to Israel will end. But don't be fooled. Money has already been earmarked through 2008 guaranteeing almost $3 billion a year � and that's just a minimum. More money could certainly be added each year for different circumstances. Also, you'll still be paying the taxes on the $1 to $1.5 billion in private donations made every year by American Jews.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did you just pull these numbers out of your a...! Document your source or shut the hell-up! You are a racist, anti-semetic pig, the likes of which should be baned from this forum. Expect complaints to be filed!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You really would need to be living in a big hole in the ground somewhere in (say Iraq) not have seen what is going on in the middle east for years, the extreme favour that has been handed out to Israel by America is not even funny. If this world was a pink hazy thing in which all was good and right, it indeed would have been Israel raided and not Iraq.

And I hear you ask, who would raid Israel? Good question, because it sure as hell would not be America. But then again America does supply Israel with war hardware, right down side arm. So maybe in the future this one might be played, as it does seem whoever America end up fighting, American troops end up being killed by weapons with the stamp MADE IN THE U.S.A on the side.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
Did you just pull these numbers out of your a...! Document your source or shut the hell-up! You are a racist, anti-semetic pig, the likes of which should be baned from this forum. Expect complaints to be filed!

Here is some reading material.

www.wrmea.com...

www.ccmep.org...

www.fas.org...

Respects,

[edit on 14-7-2004 by 1amc]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Altogether, since 1949, Israel has received ca. $90 billion in assistance - plus funds for joint military projects like the Arrow missile. ( U.S. Assistance to Israel: table FY1949 - FY2005 )

Rebekka

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Altogether, since 1949, Israel has received ca. $90 billion in assistance - plus funds for joint military projects like the Arrow missile. ( U.S. Assistance to Israel: table FY1949 - FY2005 )
Rebekka

Why should US support Israel with US money and blood? Simply because those politican need the vote of the Jews in USA?

I feel sad for the poor US people.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared

scottsquared.....you have the intellect of a gnat. Trying to change the topic of any conversation that questions the actions concerning the State of Israel and certain Israeli groups is just one of many ways used to confuse any serious look at our government�s involvement with Israel.

Judging from your post and comments, I can see that you are scared of any close scrutiny of our arrangements with the aforementioned entities. I�ve noticed that soon any discussion of Israel may be abolished in America��go figure.

"Consider the ramifications of a foreign country dictating what you are permitted to learn about that country, what your children can learn and even what you can write and debate about that country in the United States. Your university's funding, its curriculum and even its ability to debate issues currently affecting our national policy, our tax dollars and our foreign policy gagged, banned and prevented from discussion. As an American citizen or college student attending school in the United States, your needs are irrelevant; this foreign power determines which issues are truth, their pertinence or relevancy. Its truth, not the truth, this is the evil of censorship."

www.couplescompany.com...

Respects,

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I can see that you are scared of any close scrutiny of our arrangements with the aforementioned entities.

Ah it's the old "if you don't agree with me you're scared of the truth" statement. As if your way is the only way and anyone who doesn't believe in your stories of the evil jew owning America is a moron. Reminds me of some recently departed members and their tactics.

Sorry I don't bite such baits anymore. I'll find more useful people to debate with. Debating for me is people trying to use evidence to prove a point. Not one side constantly proving facts and the other relying solely on odd speculations and theories containing no evidence.

My conclusion is that no matter what anyone here proves to you your opinion simply will not be changed and frankly that is my opinion of a waste of time. I'm sure you'll find someone else to play with.

Zcheng, in numerous threads on this site all I see is jew this jew that. Perhaps you have registered for the wrong site? I can't imagine you have nothing else to talk about... give it a try it's healthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join