It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion Concerning Israeli Influence In The U.S.A

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As a side note, I would be happy to debate people's views in another arena besides this perhaps. I would just request that 1) people not allow their personal biases (usually ingrained since youth) into these arguments as it hurts the debate itself and 2) that people PLEASE (i'm almost begging here) stop using the typing of a small group of rodents (i.e. sites like rense) as true.

I respect all of you. I respect that some people have what others might call eccentric views. However by that same token I'm sorry if I can't accept sites that are honestly insane as evidence.

The opinions I give are mine. They don't come from any pro-zionist website or any group of people. I say what I think and what I believe. I expect the same thing from anyone I debate with. If all your arguments are based on hate writings of other people, then there really isn't much to talk about.

Thanks for your consideration.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Djarums,

I did not say anything like "dirty jews are satanic beings who enjoy tricking the silly apelike leaders of other countries into doing their dirty work."

I did not say that I "despise Israel and the Jewish people"

I did not say I have the right to hate whoever I want. (which I do have that right)

If you are going to talk about "journalistic integrity" do not say I said anything that I did not say, thank you.

If the main jist, that our relationship with Israel and certain Israeli groups are perverted, and unless corrected will harm our country is not correct show me facts.

If I am wrong....so be it. If I'm right....so it be.

Respects,

[edit on 11-7-2004 by asala]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1amc
Djarums,

Do you have mental problems?

You know, you could have made your point without this.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You did state an unsubstantiated quote from Ariel Sharon about how the Jews control America right?

To me that implies some of the above things.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng
Apparently you rule does not apply.

If you rule does apply, if you debunk the information, you have to provide evidence to show where the information is not correct.

1. Apparently that was the dumbest analogy Ive seen in a while. When you make outlandish claims its somewhat responsible to use at least one credible source.

2. How can you debunk a claim as ludicrous as Jews own the banking and media with actual evidence?

a. The idea is ludicrous enough that only sites like Rense even consider the subject discussion worthy.

b. To prove that jews don't own these things that would require the various forms of ownership and title which either only exist in print form or must be obtained through the freedom for information act.

[edit on 11-7-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

scottsquared

Do you really think I am less informed than you and Q? I think not! However if you had said I was not a very good writer and sometimes mangle the english language we would have some common ground, otherwise why do you not provide the facts that show where I am in error. Just spouting that someone is wrong without showing how or why is without intellect.

If I am wrong,...so be it. If I am right,....so it be.

Respects,

Prove I'm wrong.

I want facts btw...

[edit on 11/7/04 by Transc3ndent]

[edit on 11-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Will that be Mudpit or Trash bin?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Will that be Mudpit or Trash bin?

Neither.

Warning and edit.

I've edited the title of this thread already.

Please let's keep this thread insult free or Intrepid's prediction may well come true.The great thing about ATS is that sensitive topics can be discussed without it degenerating into a slanging match please respect each other even if you don't respect each others viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
TRASH BIN!!!
I have had-it with the baiting!
Bye.

Q

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm with you, ScottSquared.

All views are respected. Unsubstantiated, outrageous claims that smack of racism are ridiculed. I did not "play the race card" (honestly, I hate people who do), indeed I called the views stated for what they are.

Trash Bin!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel." -- Colin Powell

Respects,

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel." -- Colin Powell

Respects,

Excuse me, but you have done quite a bit more than criticize the policies of the state of Israel.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel."

".....But the line is crossed when Israel or its leaders are demonized or vilified, for example by the use of Nazi symbols and racist caricatures".

Colin Powell�s Remarks at The Conference on Anti-Semitism of The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (April 28, 2004)

Anti-Semitism is not just a fact of history, but a current event.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Excuse me, but you have done quite a bit more than criticize the policies of the state of Israel.

In what way?

Respects,

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

In what way?

Respects,

Your entire original post is a contrived piece of unsubstatiated garbage, including outright lies, inuendo, supposition, and bile. Do I have to quote your entire B.S. filled rant, or can you recall that far back in your addled disfunctional brain.

Please stop signing with "Respects" as you obviously have none in any real sense for anyone who's opinion differs from your own.

I may have vastly divergent opinions from certain others on this site, but I respect a good argument, and I am open to being proven wrong or to previously undisclosed points of fact.

No, I have ZERO respect for miscreants such as yourself and I assure you, No other right-thinking individual here does either. Now piss-off or I shall taunt you for a second time!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Your entire original post is a contrived piece of unsubstatiated garbage, including outright lies, inuendo, supposition, and bile.

Since you are such an authority explain to me the USS Liberty,

Respects,

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Your entire original post is a contrived piece of unsubstatiated garbage, including outright lies, inuendo, supposition, and bile.

Since you are such an authority explain to me the USS Liberty,

Respects,

Which has WHAT to do with your empty assertion that Isreal was behind 9/11?

Remember The Maine! Didn't they(JEWS)have something to do with that too?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

In what way?

Respects,

OK. Now I know for sure you are a troll. You honestly claim that your posts in this thread are nothing more than a criticism of the policies of the state of Israel? Please. You are just baiting me to get another response, and I am pretty much finished with you. But for your edification, I will list a few items which are clearly not criticisms of the policies of the state of Israel.

Use of the terms Isramerica and Jewmerica in your title.

Suggesting that Israel is responsible for 9/11.

Stating that certain Israelis would be willing to kill 3.000,000 Americans to benefit their vision of Israel.

An apparently ficticious quote from Sharon that the Jewish people control America.

Stating that the Israelis just keep taking and taking, lying and lying.

And so on, and so on. Your entire screed is viciously anti-semitic, and would fit right in at a Nazi website like Stormfront. I suggest that you would be more at home there than at ATS.

[edit on 7/11/2004 by donguillermo]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Repulsive1,
Here is your rebuttal:www.shalem.org.il...

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think Israel was involved in 9-11. If history and truth prove otherwise, I will change what I think, but at this point they have not.

Regardless of 9-11, I believe that our relationship with the State of Israel and certain Israeli groups need reviewed.

What does the Maine have to do with Israel attacking the USS Liberty?

Respects,

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join