It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion Concerning Israeli Influence In The U.S.A

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q
You're kind of right, 1amc. This is not Isramerica, nor is it Jewmerica. Unfortunately for you, neither is it AmeriKKKa, nor is it the Nazi States of America. It is not Anglo-America, Afro-America, Asian-America, Latino-America, Native-America, Arab-America, or any other hyphenated term you care to throw in front of it. It is The United States of America, a country bound together on the principle that people from all areas and ethnicities in the world can come together as one and work together to make the greatest country in the world. Other than failures such as yourself, that goal has more or less been accomplished.

Your anti-semitic blustering is sickening. Are you so paranoid, or so insecure in your own abilities, that you truly believe this crap? All that is wrong with the world is categorically not Israel's fault, and they do not run the US, by any overt or covert means.

I see a lot of big claims here. They control our banking. How? They control our media. How? I don't see any "well oiled think tanks" stopping your defamous posting here! Israel was responsible for 9-11, not Al-Qaeda. How? Your proof is? Whis is this "Mega" character you refer to? You, sir, lack any proof whatsoever of your racist assertions.

What a waste. Has it never occurred to you that many of the millions of ancestors that our "country" (why the quotes?) was built on the backs of, were indeed Jewish?

He said as he jumped out of a jetfighter onto an aircraft carrier to an enormous welcome from his sheep in waiting.

Hey Q�ie that�s the kind of Cr^p that is supplied to the American people on fox news.

You are just another.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Like in movie Matrix, most American do not know the control of Jewish interests in Congress and mass media. Those few who know is futile without a means to deliver their message to poor American. Those Jews will bring down US eventually.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Again with the riddiculous, unfounded and most importantly; UNSUBSTANTIATED claims!

PROVE YOUR ASSERTION!

PUT-UP OR SHUT-UP!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
Again with the riddiculous, unfounded and most importantly; UNSUBSTANTIATED claims!

PROVE YOUR ASSERTION!

PUT-UP OR SHUT-UP!

You want proof?

As for Jewish media control, read following :
Seven Jewish Americans Control Most US Media
www.rense.com...

Next, do you know who owns the Federal Reserve? If you can not find it, I can also tell you.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I like that... "who owns the federal reserve".

I also like other statements in this thread.

The fact is, to those people like Scott and Freemason I'd love to give you both a slap for even wasting your time on a thread like this. The two of you should know better than to waste the intelligence I've seen you display on unimportant fly-by posters repeating topics that have been debunked 10,000 times on this site alone, and millions of times throughout other sites.

I personally would not waste my time on a bunch of people who are seemingly incapable of doing the slightest bit of research besides rense.com.

Your little quote was never uttered by Sharon and the only place you will ever find it on google is on other sites such as this one in debates on boards or on anti-semitic websites. It appears on not one legitimate site that has no agenda.

If you are someone who has recently registered on this site and you're going to come here and post quotes off sites like jewwatch or other centers of inbreeding, please spare us.

Some mod do us all over and close this vomit.

If you like this crap, go somewhere else, it bores the real membership.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Q

In a way you make my point. No one of the hypernated groups you cite claim to control America, and we do not defend them when they step outside the constitution. I see you didn't waste any time playing the anti-semitic card.

Respects,

[edit on 11-7-2004 by 1amc]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Your little quote was never uttered by Sharon and the only place you will ever find it on google is on other sites such as this one in debates on boards or on anti-semitic websites. It appears on not one legitimate site that has no agenda.

I believe you are eligible for Moderator to frame the flow of information.

In that case, I will just post the information of Federal Reserve.
Chart of who "owns" the Federal Reserve
www.save-a-patriot.org...

If you want to debunk, please show which part in the information is wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Djarum,
Thanks for that. You are correct sir. This kind of filth just IRKS the hell out of me! I wish that I could just ignore, but I fear that the more this crap is spewed, the more it will be believed by those less-informed.

I will try to ignore these miscreants in the future. I also agree that someone needs to Trash this thread! Any MODS out there paying attention???

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Djarums

I can see you are in denial and I do not wish to disturb your dreamlike reality, forget any truths, they are not required in your one dimensional world. Sleep tight.... don't let the bedbugs bite.

Respects,

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
1amc,

Yes I am in denial. I deny that there are a bunch of horned jewboys sitting in meetings planning on taking over the world and enslaving humanity. I also deny that the aforementioned dirty jews are satanic beings who enjoy tricking the silly apelike leaders of other countries into doing their dirty work.

The bottom line is this. Just because you might want to sit in your house with a tinfoil hat to keep the jew brain wave machines from taking over your mind doesn't mean that anyone who thinks your theory is outrageous is "dreaming".

I respect your right to despise Israel and the Jewish people. I mention both due to your mention of "Isramerica and Jewmerica". Clearly your problem is not only with a country, but with the entire religion, as stated in your own words. You have the right to hate whoever you want.

What you do not have the right to do, however, is to try and spread lies and claim them to be true. There is a concept known as journalistic integrity. When one writes something and distributes it for public consumption it is assumed that the writer has substantial proof of their claims. My humblest apologies for uncontainable laughter being the only reaction I can muster up when I see that your proofs all come from rense.com. Monkeys speaking sign language hold more integrity than rense.com and speak more truths.

Zcheng, welcome to ATS and may I be the first to inform you that there is a button on top called "Search". In it you can search through previous posts. After doing that you will understand why no member here is going to have much interest in debunking things over and over again. I stated there have been numerous identical threads in which claims like these have been debunked ad-nauseum. You may look those up because frankly people get bored typing the same things over and over again every time someone registers for the site and feels the need to post their personal hatreds on here.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
scottsquared

Do you really think I am less informed than you and Q? I think not! However if you had said I was not a very good writer and sometimes mangle the english language we would have some common ground, otherwise why do you not provide the facts that show where I am in error. Just spouting that someone is wrong without showing how or why is without intellect.

If I am wrong,...so be it. If I am right,....so it be.

Respects,

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by 7th_Chakra I always the Jews had some control over the states because they own your Media and they control your banking also. If those 2 statments are not true please correct me.

Reply:by scottsquared; Spewing forth the repeated lies told for decades doesn't make it true. It is up to YOU to prove your hypothesis, not for me or anyone else to debunk your unfounded claim. Consider yourself corrected

Aint polarities cool? Im right and your wrong, yadda yadda shaloma

Khazarian Zionists (who invented the word "Jew" to disguise their adopted heritage, as distinguished from the biblical Judeans)
Rev 2:9 & 3:9. These are the ones who claim to be "Jews", but are NOT "Jews". They are the worshippers of Satan, and are his chosen seed line on this earth to do HIS WILL, even as we are Jah's chosen people called to do His!!! There is nothing new under the sun. Satan can only counterfeit what Jah does, and he DOES DO JUST THAT.

does this mean Im antisemitic ???

that is if you believe in that hocus pocus stuff

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
1ass,
It is not my responsability to correct your unsubstantiated assertion. It is YOUR responsability to back-up your assertion. And NO, linking to pissant hate-sites is NOT substantiation.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thats exactly what I was gonna say.

1Amc you are in effect the prosecution and therefor the burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders.

And no sites like Rense dont count as proof.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Zcheng, welcome to ATS and may I be the first to inform you that there is a button on top called "Search". In it you can search through previous posts. After doing that you will understand why no member here is going to have much interest in debunking things over and over again. I stated there have been numerous identical threads in which claims like these have been debunked ad-nauseum. You may look those up because frankly people get bored typing the same things over and over again every time someone registers for the site and feels the need to post their personal hatreds on here.

Your welcome is appreciated.

I am not familar with the search funtion at ATS. Can you help find the thread debunking the information I quoted on Federal Reserve? Thanks.
Next time I will do it myself.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Thats exactly what I was gonna say.

1Amc you are in effect the prosecution and therefor the burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders.

And no sites like Rense dont count as proof.

You seems to forget that US accuse Iraq to have WMD, and pressed Iraq to show that it has no WMD. Apparently you rule does not apply.

If you rule does apply, if you debunk the information, you have to provide evidence to show where the information is not correct.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
project &1amc, I will respond to you both simultaneously since the same answer can solve both issues.

I am not attacking either of you or your views. As I said it is not my business nor my problem whether or not you hate Israel or simply all Jews as a whole. You may do what you wish.

What you are both missing out on is that you criticize others for things that you do yourself. All I keep hearing from you is "give us proof, give us proof"

My friends, we are not the one insinuating these theories. If you have a theory that the devil-jews are taking over the world, show me why. Show me why without rense as your primary source. Show me why without a site that says the fed is owned by a british jew without offering anything else. Show me something, for the sake of all that's sacred that hasn't been already posted in another thread and dismissed already.

When you spout something about all jews being make believe jews why don't you support that statement. Would it shock you to hear that I know many jews who can trace their family lineage back to the diaspora of 70AD? Would you find that offensive? No, what you would say is prove it.

I have no cause or purpose to sit here and draw up a 200 page report of evidence to disprove attacks you have levelled on an entire religion with a hyperlink or two of drivel. Sorry, it just doesn't add up to a worthwhile cause anymore. I've seen these threads way too many times to feel the need to take offense to this. Next month there'll be another 5.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This thread is proving once again that the ploy of turning one against the to keep both ignorant works. Those in power, political and financial, cultivate this disention to keep power and gain more. This works particularily well in a multicultural society. Guess they learned a lesson from early 20th century Russia.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
zcheng,
At the bottom of the upper banner of each page is a button: search. Click on that and a new page explaining the search function will appear. Try it out! Works great!!!

Thanks Agent47 for explaining the rules of dicourse to the uninitiated!

Kudos again to Djarums!

[edit on 11-7-2004 by scottsquared]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lets just call them greedy old bastards that are never satisfied,,,,no religious affiliations
$

that $ sign kinda looks like a serpent crawling up a staff

[edit on 11-7-2004 by project_pisces]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join